• 20 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • 50 to 59
    • 60+

• Administrators

This thread compliments the one that asks what ages tops prefer in the bottoms they fuck. I suspect we'll see very different results - the other thread showed younger bottoms are preferred (generally), but I think older tops will be pretty popular...

Vote for as many ages as you want... I did give more age categories than the other poll just because a 21 year old is very different than a 29 year old, etc.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just beat me to this rawTOP! Really - I was planning this companion piece to my previous poll. I selected every age range except "under 20". I like Tops who are masterful with an air of authority - not something that you are likely to find in a teenager. I suppose I might accept a 19 year old with the right attitude. I would also accept a 70 year old if he's in good shape. Older guys are more masculine looking than young ones and they are more likely to have that air of authority which I look for.

generally like guys anywhere from slightly older than me (im 22) to late 30's when im in bottom-mode. Kinda opposite when im feeling like topping dunno why. I like older men that take care of their appearence, as long as they have a nice cock and arent old enough to be my dad then it's a go.

I find that most younger guys are more hesitant about fucking raw however which can be kind of tedious. Nothing wrong with being safe if that's what they want..but when they "can't decide" and such it gets annoying. More mature men have usually figured out by then whether they're covering it up or fucking skin on skin.

hi, i'm 48 yo btm. I like all ages of tops, but I tend to attract guys between 40 and 55. I like getting fucked by 20 to 35 yo, because they have rock hard cocks, great stamina, multiple pops, but they can have a lot of baggage, and are immature, often inexperienced. Whereas older guys are less likely to be arrogant, and more experienced. I do Guys in their 60's, but they have frequently had problems getting/maintaining their erection. Any age as long as we are both into it.

I am a younger guy, but I have a real older guy thing. Hairy big gutted guys to use and abuse me just makes me so hot. Sadly if you go for too old however the equipment doesn;t always work so that is a but sad. But the older the better so long as they are fully fucktional.

"fully fucktional" mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Interesting that the age group 40-49 is the most popular at this point. TOPS get ALL the breaks! Firstly, there are fewer of them - so they can pick and choose bottoms ( build a stable even ). Secondly they are still regarded as attractive at 60 and beyond. Who would choose to be a bottom? :-(

I usually prefer muscular guys in their 50's. Some of those older guys have given me some of the best fucks I've ever had! I used to get fucked by this 54 year old guy who sometimes could fuck me for several hours at a time!

Some of the younger guys cum too fast.