• 40 to 49
    • 50 to 59
    • 60+

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Guess I'll add my 0.02 to this thread. (I missed the point were I became a "Sex Addict" on this site)

Any way, I prefer guys over the age of 25, only because they generally have their shit together (usually) and have come out of the bar phase (usually, again, had a bad expierence with a drunk in my youth).

As for older men, don't so much mind as long as I find them sexy or hot whichever you prefer and they aren't old enough to be my grandfather.

If they have a nice cock and want to fuck my hole and shoot their loads deep in me and Im into them 1 on 1, lets do it. In a group thing though its fair game, specially if I can't see them fucking me then I don't really care.

In a group thing though its fair game, specially if I can't see them fucking me then I don't really care.

Yeah - when you're face down on a fuckpad, it really doesn't matter...;)

Although I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to be fucked by a guy in his twenties, my real-life experience has taught me that men over 40 make the better tops, for the reasons others have already posted.

One of my best regular FBs is in his late 60s, and he knows every button to press (usually with his cock), fucks for an hour or more, and likes to take breaks every so often, which is fine with me. Intense roughfucking, where the top either doesn't care if it hurts or wants it to, is great, but an hour of slow, mindful fucking sends me into a zone where all my senses are centered on my asshole and prostate - literally, fucking bliss!

• 8 months later...

I picked an age but its arbitrary . Any age will do. I love getting fucked by a younger guy because its like a father son scene for me (with the son fucking his dad) but really dig guys my age too. Some guys in their fifties and sixties get me going (and cumming) a lot faster than any younger guy could!

40 is about the youngest i'm attracted to, oldest guy i've been with so far was mid 50s but certainly up for getting fucked by even older guys. theres nothing hotter than being used and filled by a guy more than twice my age and knowing that when he goes home to his family he's still thinking about how he plowed my boywhore ass earlier.

i prefer to bottom for 25-35 yr olds as find their horniest and usually give me a few bb loads rather than one - they also tend to stay around longer......i feel under 25s just wanna get off once and move onto the next and older tops tend to fuck once.....as a bottom i like fucked 3/4 times a night or more and find 25-35's can deliver that and if they also like fisting too well im on cloud 9

Im 19 and I love older guys. Hairy, Bear, Belly, doesnt matter!! Love guys over 50 is great. Whenever I go to "The Cellar" in Toronto (which attracts older crowds), Im usually the youngest boi there which I love. I slut around in my jockstrap and write (BOI CUNT ROOM#) on the public chalkboard. The feeling of a top as old or older than my dad using my boi cunt totally turns me on. Especially when they let me call them daddy!

• 6 months later...
Guest faggot hole

Age isn't important. It's all about attitude and experience. But i have to say that experience generally comes with age and i find tops in their 40, 50s and even guys in their 60s make awesome tops. (i was once fucked senseless by a 74 year old guy.) But attitude is not the product of experience as mush as it is innate and natural. And i have to say that i have run into some pretty impressive younger tops. Some high school jocks are awesome.

It is interesting that my taste in tops have remained the same over the last 20 years. When I was in my 20s, I looked for tops in their 40s and older, and now that I am 45, I find myself still attracted to tops in their 40s and older. However, that does not mean I would refuse a load from a top under 40.