What's your ultimate fantasy?

bbottom26

I've blown countless loads fantasizing about

being abducted, blindfolded and totally doped-up

by an obsessed former-fuck and his mates...

I'm being held captive and restrained while he/they use my cock,

sucking it, jacking it and totally fucking their hungry holes at will,

draining me of every last drop of cum I had stored.

Not just any bottom or twink cocksucker...

This 'boy' is a Strong, MASCULINE, insatiable bottom

who does not accept 'NO' for an answer,

having learned his lesson all to well,

when he submitted to and bottomed for me

in the recent past.

Been strategically planning...

slowly plantin' the seeds,

(pun fully intended)

as it's significantly more involved than organizing a general 3-way, etc...

requires street-smarts, timing and patience...

~

And/or I want 2-3 cocksuckers servicing my cock, 100% obsessed, focused and fixated...

completely submitting to me...every move, word, breath for me, MY COCK...MY pleasure...

Edited by alphatop7

Turn this angel into a pure blood werewolf/hell hound

Looking for dominat bottoms to turn this angel into a hell hound by force. Destroy the good in me and claim me for the forces of darkness. Watch as slowly I become the beast of your fanasy. Inject me roids, growth hormones and wolf blood. Destroying this body so that your hell hound will come out to please you. Collar and train me to be the beast i'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, etc.

Prey

I used to be normal, just an average young man living an ordinary, dull life. That is, until I went for late night stroll, and found a new world of lust, strength and the night.

The full moon was on display on a warm summers night. Always a troubled sleeper, I decided to take a walk around the local area. I came across a woodland area that I knew from my childhood days, and, feeling adventurous and very horny, plucked up the courage to strip and wank off in a suitably subdued spot. As I walked around to find the right place, I heard a strange sound. My ears were surely playing tricks - it sounded like a howl, followed by grunting and growling. This was England, and we're not supposed to have anything like wolves, but it sounded so wild and eerie. Despite obviously being an animal, it had a human quality that raised goose bumps. I wrestled with the notion of running home, but something about the sound fascinated me. Curiosity having got the better of me, I ventured on tiptoe in the direction of the noises.

I reached the end of the tree line and saw a clearing. The moon was incredibly bright and nearly full, so I had no trouble seeing. The air had electricity, vibrating with energy. I felt the hair go up at the back of my neck. But that was nothing compared to what I saw. A tall, naked man aged maybe 40-50, with a massive chest and protuding nipples was standing upright in full view. His pecs were so big his nipples pointed down. The rest of him was muscular and perfectly proportioned with his considerable height. He had short greying hair, and a moustache. Once I had taken all this in, I dared to look further down. His penis was massive. It jutted out angrily, straining upwards in search of relief towards the moon. Even from a distance, I could see it pulse, and the veins protruded out. His balls were huge and hung down between his muscular thighs. He was like a wild animal, displaying his superiority.

I was incredibly turned on from this display, but also freaked out as to why he was out there. I felt my erection growing, and was desperate to relieve myself, but before I had the chance to do anything, he lifted his head up released a powerful howl. He sniffed the air, and glared towards me. His eyes were glowing yellow, and I saw his teeth reflect the moonlight. But they weren't ordinary teeth - They were fangs.

I was by now terrified and considered making a run for it, when he crouched down on his powerful thighs and pounced at least 15 metres towards me. He surely wasn't human and I had no time to react. He landed in front of me, growled and licked his lips. Grabbing hold of me with his huge hands and supernatural strength, he clamped his jaw on my neck and sunk his fangs into me. Utterly helpless, I simply gave in and waited for death. Instead, weird images and sensations flooded my head: fucking, the smell of sex and sweat, of wolves howling. My dick got even harder, as he unleashed it from my jeans and jerked me off. I quickly shot a huge load over his thighs. I collapsed to my knees, as the man who had attacked me shoved his huge cock in my mouth. Fucking my throat with a ferocity I had never experienced, I could barely cope with its size. He soon erupted in my mouth, forcing me to swallow most of it; the rest spilled down the sides of my mouth. He shuddered with orgasmic joy, as I could see the sweat glisten on his massive chest. He howled once more, and strode off into the night. Confused, drained, and excited, I staggered home. Collapsing into bed fully clothed, I had forgotten that he had bit me on the neck. There was no pain, and I was too disorientated to really care.

Waking up the next morning, I was still freaked out by what I saw and experienced, but as I did not appear to suffer any ill effects, I tried to put it behind me, though I did enjoy a satisfying wank remembering his stunning body. Would I go out and look for him again?

It turns out I did not have much of a choice. Feeling restless and snappy all day, which only increased as evening drew closer. I found myself pacing my house, unable to shake a feeling of being drawn somewhere. I tried drinking myself to submission, but that just got me more annoyed and aggressive. Eventually I gave up and went to bed. I actually managed to sleep, but my dreams took me back to those disjointed images I had experienced last night. I saw the man from the woods, surrounded by a circle of naked, muscular men in wolf-masks, chanting something unrecognisable. The man was tied up, and crouching over a stone with a design at its centre. He seemed less muscular than when I saw him, and his cock was normal size. He was covered in some weird design, which I couldn't make out, but I got the impression that it was blood. He let out a scream which made me wake with a start, covered in sweat, panting, with my heart beating incredibly fast. My cock was rock-hard and I knew I had to do something. The clock said it was only 11.30. I fell out of bed, grabbed some clothes and made my way out. I didn't really know where I was going, but I found myself taking the same route as last night. I was still panting and sweating, and I must have looked seriously disturbed to anyone that saw me. I didn't care; something was making me go back to the woods.

Once I arrived, I made my way to the clearing where that damn man had been. Sure enough he was there again, that magnificent display of muscle and cock, and those weird animal sounds coming from him. Only, he wasn't alone. The men from my dreams surrounded him. They were all hulks of muscle and displaying massive erections, but they looked very sinister. Something clicked in my head, and I found myself approaching the circle. A gap formed to let me through. Again, my cock was straining to be released, and my body felt like it was on fire. Two of the men came up to me and ripped my clothes off. My cock was nowhere near as big as theirs, but I didn't care, it felt so good to be naked, the moon shining on me. One of them took me in his mouth and sucked ferociously. My brain boiled with lust, as another went behind me and licked my arsehole. It would not be long before I shot cum everywhere, but before I could, two of them pinned my arms together, and lifted me onto the stone from my dream. All the while my cock was straining angrily, almost as if had a life of its own. They covered my torso and back with the design I recognised from my dream. Another one of the men passed me a wooden cup. Containing what smelt like blood and spunk. One side of my brain was telling me to get the hell out of here, but something more primal, and instinctual pushed me into drinking from the cup. My throat felt like it was on fire, as the chanting grew heavier and more fevered. I dropped on all fours, as I felt my body undergoing a transformation. My cock strained up to my belly, and seemed to grow in length and girth. It was rock hard, and angry. The head, which was glistening with pre-cum, was massive and purple. The shaft red, and bulging with veins. My balls doubled in size and filled with cum, waiting to explode.

The rest of my body was also transforming: I felt my skin stretch as my muscles grew and bulged like my cock. I felt the fat sweat out of me, replaced with taut, firm muscles. My arse became the perfect bubble butt, and my tits developed a deep cleft. My stomach reformed with a sharp six-pack, as my thighs and calfs swelled. My biceps strained with power. I had never felt so alive, and raw. I was full of strength and aggression. I needed to fight, to wrestle, and rut with any of them - all of them. I knew what I was meant for. But the men were not finished with me. I glanced up at my initiator, who grinned a lustful and hungry smile. His yellow eyes shone in the darkness. I would be his. I looked down to his cock, it was bigger than mine, and I realised that I wanted him to fuck me. I had never been fucked before, and I knew that humongous cock would tear me apart, and I couldn't wait. He growled at me, as if he knew what I was thinking.

Crouched down and tied up, my newfound muscles bulging with power, and my monstrous cock dripping precum, I was nearly over the edge. Any rational, human thought had ceased in my brain. The circle of men began masturbating their equally large cocks as they continued their chanting. I sensed that the ritual may be drawing to a close, as my mentor came up to me. We snapped and growled at each other, as I strained against my bonds with ever increasing fury. He played with my nipples, twisting and slapping them. One by one, the circle climaxed and began to cum, huge arcs splashing all over us. I was doused in it. Another cup was shoved in front of my face, and I eagerly drank it dry. I felt my cock grow another inch, and my muscles expand even more. I had reached my breaking point. In a howl of anger and lust, I ripped by bonds apart, and leapt for my man. We tore into each other, rolling around on the grass, punching, biting - the sound of hard flesh slapping, the smell of blood, cum and sweat overpowering me. I had to fuck him, to be fucked now, or I should surely explode.

He wrestled me into submission, climbing on to my back. He spat on his giant cock, and began to finger me roughly, teasing my asshole. I writhed about in lust, but he managed to find my enlarged prostate. He pressed on it which sent unbelievable sensations through my body. My cock jumped and gulped, getting even bigger. In my near-animal state, I growled at him to fuck me. He needed no more invitation. He lubed my cock with some of the globules of spunk around us and rammed his cock up to my arsehole. There was little resistance, as I seemed to have greater control over my body. I willed my arsehole to expand, and we both howled in ecstasy. The world seemed to disappear from my consciousness. We were making unholy noises, but I did not care. my insides were being pushed apart by this monstrosity. I didn't care. It was the best feeling I had ever experienced in my life.

It did not take long for both of us to reach what was going to be an almighty climax. I felt his cock enlarge, as he urgently pumped into me. Suddenly, he exploded and shot his cum deep into me, letting out a massive roar. This tipped me over the edge, as my cock, which looked about to burst, shot out cum again and again. It felt like several orgasms at one. We fell apart, as both of us began to convulse. I could feel the final stage of my new life begin.

My skin rippled, as hair began to push out of the folicles. My mouth stretched outwards into a muzzle, as tooth became fang. My hands changed shape, to be more paw-like, with long, hard claws. My body became even more muscular, even muscles I did not know I had pushed out of me. My cock became hard again, with the sheer ecstasy of my new form. The change was over in a matter of minutes, and I was dimly aware of my new wolf-lover transforming. He truly was a magnificent animal. I could not wait to mount him this time. We leapt at each other as the change was completed, as I shoved my cock into his eager arse. Biting at his back, we holwed in unison. I had found my soul-mate, my alpha male.

That was two years ago. My old life dissappeared from my consciousness. Although we only became wolf during the full moon, my body was forever changed after that night. I soon learnt that it was our job to recruit fresh meat into our wolf-pack - a task I was more than ready to take up.

My fantasy is to be drugged to unconsciousness and have dozens of anonymous men use my holes. I want to wake up hours later, alone and sore all over, and covered in dry and still wet cum with a video of the ordeal so I can cum alone.

Love it! Would love that, as well!

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of pure 'fantasy' I would need a time machine. As an adult I've pretty much crossed off most of my cum bucket list items.

In hindsight I look back to my teen years and there were so many opportunities to fuck around with other guys, many of who were older. I was so ignorant back then about sex though that I didn't even know that there was this world of gay sex right at my finger tips. I remember when I was about 15 there was a carpenter who came to our house one summer for several days who was working on our kitchen. Both of my parents worked so this guy was there most of the time with me being the only other person in the house. I was so fucking blind to his advances though. I remember laying in a hammock outside in just shorts, reading, working on my tan (just had to have that tan...) and he came out and was just talking on and on about how nice my legs were. It went completely over my head.

I always wonder what would have happened if someone had showed me the sleazy world of gay sex when I was that age... and it was ALL sleazy in the late 70s and early 80s. If I knew then what I knew now about sex I would have ran away from home when I was 13-14, went to LA or NYC and became a boy prostitute working the streets. As an adult I have ZERO attraction to young guys. It is a total turnoff. However, for some reason when I remember back to when I was young, when I was just a stupid kid, I so wish that I could have found a way into the underworld of gay sex and just been swept away into it.

Guest ff-whole

@needforseed; I'd go for your fantasy too...

and I would like to get filmed, being gangbanged by a load of hot guys unloading their seed in my ass until it just have to come out and maybe a few in my mouth as well.

I've been gangbanged before but really want to be tied down and forced slammed over a weekend and whored out to whoever. Would love to be used on a St. Andrew's cross! Love to have my load count tallied up in sharpie on my ass, and have it videoed. Be down to have people collect nasty cum from used condoms at the bathhouse and put in me. My town is pretty small and conservative, so I rarely get to be the whore I'm meant to!

Also want to be gangraped by a bunch of brutal black tops!

"...I got fucked by guy after guy. someone would keep track on a wall how many guys fuck me and how many are poz, how many neg, how many loads get shot in my ass. it will all be filmed. After the last guy shots his load in me, I get out of the sling, keep my hood on, and someone leads me to a hot young bottom neg bottom boy who's on all 4s, ass lubed and I slide in and blast my cum in his hole."

Fkn GOOOOOD ONE mate! Sounds more like a plan than a fantasy tho ;)

I want to be owned by a master and be used for his pleasure and amusement. But, I also want to be loved and, as lame as this sounds, cherished by him. I pretty much want what the couple in this blog called The Master and His slave have, where they are husbands who genuinely love one another but one just happens to also be the other's master. I like what they have because while the slave does live his life for his master, he's still also treated like a person. There are way too many things I want to do with my life to just be a sex toy, plus I'd want to make my master proud by being property who accomplishes great things. And if every once in a while he wants to tie me up, shove his huge dick up my hole, tell me what cum hungry faggot I am, and fuck me so hard I can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure, well that would be okay too.

• 2 weeks later...

I had several over the past four decades. One was meeting someone who either was on my shitlist or some gay-bashing politician or clergy man coming across the state for sex on the DL. I would be hot and sweaty from working outdoors on a hot August day. He would start by licking my smelly feet, sucking my toes, eating my toejam, then suck my dick to hardness. I'd fuck his ass(bb of course) and pump my first load up it. I'd pull out and he would suck my dick clean, then spend half an hour rimming me while I read some hard-core dirty magazines he brought with him. Then I would fuck his mouth the way we men fuck any other cunts and pump my second load down his throat. After he swallowed it he would keep sucking my cock and drink my warm beer on tap. Once I was drained he would then suck off of my cock leaving it clean and dry, kiss it and my sweaty balls and tell me he wanted to meet again in the future for a repeat. I would later see him cruise some scuzzy hippie. He'd eat the donut of cheeze from under the hippie's foreskin before the hippie fucked his ass. After he sucked the hippie's dick clean he would then service a chubby-bear biker stud in his fifties who would fuck his ass and make him clean his dick with his mouth and recycle his beer in it. He would also rim the men and felch loads out of other bottoms. Later some photos of him bottoming for various Tops would surface.

Another version would be sharing the bottom with a good buddy of mine, most likely spit-roasting the bottom and then making out with each other while the bottom rimmed us or licked our feet before we swapped ends and spit-roasted him again so that each Top would have scored both ends of the punk who would be on both our shitlists or the gay-basher closet queen politician or clergy man. Each time the bottom would suck clean the dick that was up his ass and we'd finish the session by recycling our beer in his mouth for him to drink before he sucked our dicks clean and kissed them and our sweaty balls. I might also fuck my buddy up his ass if he was versatile and the punk would felch out my load and swallow it.

Edited by Tailgunner

I would like to have three men wearing ski masks to break into my house when my boyfriend and I are sleeping. I would be dressed only in my red jocknstrap. They would Take his watch and wallet and go trough the house. I want them to tie him in a chair at the foot of the bed. They would start paying with my ass and making him watch. My ass is nice and round but the hole is easy to get in. I would like all three to fuck me the hard and make him see them stretching my ass. Maybe two white and one black dude. Iwith thire masks on laughing and tearing up my ass. Taunting him what a loose hole it is and how they will flood me with thier seed. Each one would blow a hot load up my opened up hole. I would be dripping with cum. They would stick my wet jock strap in his mouth and leave me tied to the bed dripping in cum. That would be hot.

My dirtiest, sleaziest fantasy came SO close to actually happening, it drives me crazy to think about. First the true part: My bf and I were at the bathhouse, we slammed in our room (wow it was strong...we were instantly fucked up) and immediately set out to walk around and find some cock. The first area we walked through, we saw a small crowd gathered around the sling set up there. In the sling was this nasty little asian slut getting fucked by...holy shit, I knew this guy! I didn't know him personally but knew who he was, lots of mutual friends. He was tall, skinny (almost gaunt), and had what was left of the hot body he used to have back in the circuit party days--years of tina and whatever else had taken most of it away. Everyone pretty much knew he was basically a fucked up mess. What I didn't know was that this guy had an absolutely monstrous thick cock! My jaw dropped. 10 inches easily, curved slightly downward. So he was fucking this kid in the sling and everyone was gathered around watching.

Soon as I saw that huge dick (remember we had just slammed, I was REALLY fucked up), I thought, I have GOT to see him fuck my boyfriend. What surprised me was, the fact that I knew the guy not only didn't dissuade me, it turned me on even more--it kicked the danger level way up. Fuck, this guy knows me and he's gonna know my boyfriend is a tina'd-up cock whore, and he's gonna know I get off on watching my bf get fucked!

We were too fucked up and horny to stand there watching, so we kept walking. The next area was sort of a maze, and on the far side was this raised up platform with a metal railing. My bf walked up to it--I was staying a few steps behind him, hoping some guy would come up to him and they'd start fucking around while I watched--and when I got to the railing some guy on the other side was already sucking his cock, with a couple other guys watching. I took his towel from him and backed away. Now, my boyfriend has the most amazingly gorgeous ass, so instantly there were at least 6 or 8 guys surrounding him. Seriously his ass is THAT hot. A couple guys were touching him, but nobody was fucking him. I started stroking a couple guys cocks, I got them hard but they resisted when I tried to guide them in to my bf's ass. At first I was like, what the fuck? But in retrospect, I was so fucked up at the time it probably threw them off. Or, maybe they were intimidated by how hot he is, or maybe they thought he'd turn around and tell them to fuck off. Maybe I was too agressive about trying to get them to fuck him. Whatever the case, he wasn't getting fucked. Then, of all people, that little asian slut from the sling walked up. I stroked him and got him hard (decent cock considering he was asian) and he willingly allowed me to guide his dick straight to my boyfriend's hole. I backed off a couple steps and watched, along with several other guys. Fuck yeah, that's more like it--watching my chemmed-up boyfriend, totally naked in the bathhouse, getting sucked and fucked in front of a crowd.

That didn't last long, my bf needed to find someone with a much larger cock than this kid had. So we walked around some more and some hot guy came up to us in a corner of the maze. We were stroking each other for a bit and we invited him back to our room. He said he'd meet us there, but didn't. When I wondered why, my bf was like, duh, we both have a serious case of tina dick. Ohhh...yeah that probably killed the deal. Haha.

So we left our room and walked around some more, and who do we see but the guy I knew, with the big cock, just as he was walking into his room. I said hi, what's up, how are you, etc. Then I asked if we could come in. We all sat down and after maybe 30 seconds of small talk, I couldn't resist--I reached under his towel and started stroking that massive cock. He made no move to stop me, so I undid his towel so my boyfriend and I could get an eyeful of that big fucker. This one definitely falls into the "Holy Shit!" category on BBRT. Instantly my boyfriend was on all fours on the bed, begging to get fucked, that gorgeous ass up in the air. The guy got on his knees behind him and I guided that monster tool into my boyfriend's hole, then stepped back and watch it completely disappear all the way inside him. A shudder ran through my whole body as I watched that huge cock slide all the way in, balls deep. They both moaned, my boyfriend especially, and the guy started pumping that big nasty dick in and out of him. Holy fucking christ was it hot! I can't believe I'd known that guy for so long and never known he had such a huge cock!

Another thing about this guy, he had a deep voice and loved dirty talk. Kept talking about how great my boyfriend's ass was, and saying things like "fuck yeah, TAKE that big dick, boy!" I didn't care that he could see how turned on I was, or that it actually made me hard (semi-hard was actually the best I could do) watching him fuck my boyfriend, or that my cock was nowhere near as big as his. In fact I *wanted* him to see all that, and I wanted him to know what a fucked-up whore my boyfriend is for huge cock.

They kept fucking and fucking, until he realized that it was his checkout time. He was going to renew his room, but we lived right around the corner from the bathhouse, so we invited him back to our place. He came back with us and we fucked around for almost a whole day. We slammed some more, he kept doing G and smoking and whatever else he was doing--how the fuck he stayed hard with all the drugs he did, I'll never know. He didn't give a fuck when I grabbed the camera and started taking video, in fact he got into it even more. "You like watching this big cock raping your boy's hole? Yeah, you get off on this, don't you?" Fuuuuck!! so fucking hot. Talking all about how he was going to whore my boy's ass out at the bathhouse, that he knew dozens of hung tops and was going to bring them all there one night to take turns fucking him, and on and on like that.

Unfortunately drugs and lack of sleep took their toll. His dirty talk changed...first to conversational talk about shit like the weather and what bars he went to...then it changed to outright nonsense. He was still hard, and kept fucking my boyfriend, but the weird babbling was too much to take. In retrospect I should have just shut it down, but I wanted him to get back to the dirty talk, so I made the mistake of trying to shush his blathering. Apparently I did that one too many times and it pissed him off, and he left. We never hooked up with him after that (and believe me we tried). I really must have pissed him off. Fuck.

But DAMN, that messy fucker knew how to fuck with that big dick. My bf's hole was so stretched out. It was awesome.

So that's the reality. What's the fantasy? The fantasy--and I totally could have made this happen--is that he's fucking my boyfriend in the sling instead of that asian slut. I realized later that all I had to do was walk up to him, show him my boyfriend's ass and asked if he wanted to fuck him in the sling. No question, this guy would have kicked that kid out and told my boyfriend to get in. My bf and I have talked about it a few times since, and it turned out he wanted the same thing.

I've jerked off so many times thinking about it: My boyfriend lying in that sling, everyone crowded around watching that huge nasty raw cock raping his ass. The guy starts talking his dirty talk, out loud for everyone to hear..."fuck yeah this ass feels so good...you like that big cock inside you boy?" Then to me, "you like watching me fuck your boyfriend? Fuck yeah, look at your boy's ass take my big dick..." and on and on. I drop my towel and stand there naked, stroking my tina dick, watching this guy's huge cock stretch my boyfriend's hole, right there in front of everyone.

I feel someone come up behind me and a hard cock against my ass, and without turning around I spread my legs, reach back and spread my ass cheeks open and feel some guy's cock slide all the way into me. As he begins fucking me, the nasty guy says to me "fuck yeah, you like getting fucked watching me fuck your boyfriend?"

The guy fucking me quickens his pace and pumps his load into me. I feel his cum filling me up. He pulls out and another guy gets in behind me to fuck me, but instead the stud grabs my head, pushes me down and says "Get on your knees!" I drop to my knees and he pulls my head close, so my face is right next to his cock and my boyfriend's ass. "Yeah, get a good look at my big dick raping your boy's hole. Look at that! You like that? You like watching your boy get whored out?"

"Fuck yeah," I moan, unable to take my eyes off that giant cock disappearing in my boyfriend. I stroke my tina dick like crazy. He grabs my hair, tilts my head back, leans over to me and spits in my face. "How you like THAT, bitch?" I can't speak. It feels like the wind has been knocked out of me.

He turns back to my boyfriend and starts slamming his cock in harder and deeper. "DAMN this ass is hot!"

My bf moans louder. "Ohhhhh...yeah....fuck me!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna breed this sweet fuckin' pretty boy ass. TAKE that dick!" He looks at me. "Who's fuckin' your boyfriend?"

"You are," I say in a loud whisper.

"I said WHO'S fuckin' your boyfriend??"

"You are!" I say out loud.

"Fuck yeah, that's right, boy. You see how much he likes my big dick?"

"Yeah...oh fuck, yeah." I can't take my eyes off his thick, raw cock drilling my boyfriend's sweet hole.

"DAMN! This ass feels SO fuckin' good!" He starts pounding harder and deeper. I glance up at my boyfriend's face. His eyes are rolled back in his head and he has that little smile he gets when he's in sexual overdrive. He's now moaning uncontrollably loud, oblivious to how many people can hear him. I glance around and see that the crowd has grown to the point where guys are standing on tiptoes trying to see. The guys around him are touching his body, playing with his nipples. He is in heaven.

He looks down at me--I'm still on my knees--and says "You ready for me to seed this hole?"

"Fuck yeah!" My boyfriend and I say in unison. My boyfriend's eyes are closed, he doesn't know the stud was talking to me.

"Yeah, boy?" he says to my boyfriend. "You want my big load?"

"FUCK YEAH! Give it to me!" My bf loves being told when he's about to get bred.

"Uhh...uhh....UUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He grunts loudly, as he blasts into my bf's stretched-out hole. "Yeah, take that big hot load!!! You feel it pumping into you?"

"Fuck yeah! Oh fuck it feels so good!"

I can see the cum on his big dick as he pumps it in and out. He pulls most of the way out and pauses so I can see his cock pulsing as he shoots. "Fuck yeah, look at that!" he says to me. Cum is already starting to drip out of my boyfriend's hole.

"Fuuuuuuck...." I say in a loud, long whisper. "Oh, fuck."

He starts drilling his cock into my boyfriend's ass again. "Yeah, sqeeze that loose ass. Sqeeze out every drop. There ya go, just like that. Squeeze it. Suck out all that cum."

Finally he slows and then stops, pushing his big dick all the way inside. He grabs my boyfriend's legs and pulls them toward him as he thrusts his hips to get his cock all the way deep inside. He flexes all his muscles and grunts loudly as he forces the very last of his cum deep into my boyfriend's hole.

Slowly he pulls all the way out. My boyfriend moans in disappointment, still wanting it inside him. I look at the massive cock--it's covered in cum, with a small glob hanging at the tip. My boyfriend's hole is so stretched it's still open, and cum is dripping out of it.

I start to get up and the stud's hand grabs my shoulder and pushes me back down. "Stay there, bitch!" He steps out from behind my boyfriend, still holding me down, and hangs his big half-hard dick in front of my face. "Now SUCK IT!"

Fuck yeah. I crouch down farther and look up at him, opening my mouth wide to accommodate his massive tool. He backs away just as I'm about to take it into my mouth, and holds my head so I'm just out of reach. He knows that teasing me will make me want it even more. Then with his other hand he grabs his big heavy dick and begins slapping me with it. Ouch! It's so massive it actually hurts my face. "Yeah," he says, seeing me cringe at the pain. "Now suck it," he says, letting go of my head.

Immediately I take as much of it into my mouth as I can, less than half of it. I try opening my throat to take more, but it's just too fucking big. I slurp hungrily at it.

"Yeah? Taste the cum on that dick?"

"MM-HMMM!"

"Yeah? You like that? Can you taste your boy's ass?"

"MMM-HMMM!!!" I pull off long enough to say "Fuck yeah!" and immediately resume sucking, a little deeper this time.

"Yeah, suck that dick clean. Suck out that cum!"

I'm close to gagging, but I keep trying harder. I make swallowing motions with my throat around his cock head, and feel his cock twitch as I taste another gush of his cum. "OH fuck...yeah that's it boy...suck it out. Oh look at this...!"

He moves slightly to the side and so I can see that another guy has stepped in behind my boyfriend and is fucking his sloppy, cum-filled hole. Holy fuck. "Your boy is taking another cock. You like that?"

"MM-HMMM!" I grunt, my mouth full of his cock. I hear my boyfriend moaning again.

"Fuck yeah, I know you do." He turns to the guy and says "Yeah, fuck my cum deeper into that hole. Fuck yeah. That ass feels good, right? Fuck that pretty boy." The guy doesn't say anything, he just keeps fucking. I'm still on my knees, close enough to see the cum coating the second guy's cock, dripping from my boyfriend's hole.

He pulls his big soft dick out of my mouth, holds my head and slaps me some more with it. "Fuck yeah, you liked watching me breed your little cum-whore boyfriend, didn't you?"

"Fuck yeah," I whisper, looking up at him. I am in awe.

"Good. I'm gonna go rest a while then use his hole some more." He pauses, looking down at me with an evil little smile. "Open your mouth."

I obey him, and he leans over a little and spits on my face. Most of it goes into my mouth. He grabs my chin and forces my mouth shut. He chuckles, then picks up his towel and walks out, giving my head a little push as he goes past.

I stand up, feeling light-headed and a little shaky. My boyfriend is still in the sling getting fucked, but no one is looking at him. Everyone's looking at me, in stunned silence, their mouths slightly open. They all have the same holy-shit-I-can't-believe-I-just-saw-that-happen look on their faces. My entire body tingles from the attention. I feel the tina coursing through me.

I stand there naked, my towel on the floor at my feet. More than any time in my life, I feel completely exposed, all the way to the deepest, darkest corners. I am humiliated but unashamed. Emasculated. Owned. Totally fucking wrecked.

I keep standing there, letting the crowd see me. Every one of these guys is going to tell their friends about this, I think to myself. Especially if they see me walk by on the street. This is gonna get around. There's nothing I can do about it now. And I don't care.

That thought sends another tingle through my whole body. Fuck yeah, it feels good. I make no move to hide my beautiful, perfect, wonderfully small tina dick. I have been put in my place, and everyone knows it. I fucking LOVE my little tina dick.

Finally I look down just in time to see another load fucked deep into my boyfriend. Numbly, I wonder how many more loads he's going to take before we go home.

So what do you think, fuckers? Do I win the prize for most twisted, fucked-up fantasy? ;-)

• Upvote 1