Least Hurtful Ways to Reject Condom Users on Grindr?

fskn

yeah i like to make it clear that im into bareback only and if they get upset I just tell them that it's ok and that we all have our own/different comfort zones and that i also don't want them to do anything theyre not comfortable with. they usually don't know what to say after that and say their goodbyes.

• Like 3

I bring up my preference for BB as part of the chat. Occasionally this may result in no meet. But usually the top is either full on wanting raw or prefers raw if offered. After that there is no discussion. At the meet we fuck raw, I never ask status and I don’t expect to be asked. I respect the opinion of those who want to use condoms but those people are not for me. Being direct and open regarding my needs saves time in the long run .

• Like 1

If I run into one, I would say I want his cum in right away. If they’re horny enough, they’ll fuck and seed me right there and then. I’ve also said to see when they’re about to leave the bathhouse for the night. Most times they have returned to fuck and seed me bare. My older hole is always open for business. If they haven’t been lucky, they can squirt in me. There’s a certain logic there.

It’s nice that you’re concerned for their possible emotional distress if you get to the point where you feel you have to block them, but by the time you get there they’ve very likely demonstrated that they deserve no such consideration.

The last time I hosted, I noted in my Grindr profile that I was ass up with one load in taking cock bare in my hotel room. Shortly, I got my first message. It read:

”Disgusting.”

I briefly considered replying that that was not the opinion of the man who had already enjoyed me, and would almost certainly not be the opinion of the multiple men who I could expect to seed me over the course of the evening; and to inquire what, precisely, gave him the impression that I gave a watery shit what he thought in the first place?

But I had just got settled into a slutty vibe and didn’t feel like texting an imbecile who was, in every likelihood, a jealous bottom who didn’t have the stones to go slutting himself, so */block/*

Which is all he deserved in the first place.

Life is too short, and your time is too valuable. Move them right along to clear the way for your actual adventure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I let anyone I am chatting with know upfront I bareback only.  I also let them know if they are not into it, that is okay.  I have had very little, if any , negative feedback form anyone.  Almost all (at least 95%) of my chat people were clearly okay with bareback sex.  

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It’s nice that you’re concerned for their possible emotional distress if you get to the point where you feel you have to block them, but by the time you get there they’ve very likely demonstrated that they deserve no such consideration.

Life is too short, and your time is too valuable. Move them right along to clear the way for your actual adventure.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Blocking negative people is efficient and effective!

I've had enough cocks up me to know what I like, I like BB, if they don't then sorry but I'd rather just wank. Fuck their feelings, what about mine?  As the old song goes (showing my age now) 'you can't please everyone so you just gotta please yourself.'

• Like 1

I wonder if it's different for me, as I don't really have to explain this much (I'm also not on the apps much anymore either, which may partially explain it).  Other poz guys can confirm this, but I find (as a vers/bottom) that anyone who wants to fuck me and takes the initiative to message me is 95% certain he wants to bareback me.  This is either because he's also poz, or on Prep.  

I don't use Grindr anymore, but I am on Scruff.  My status section says that I'm undetectable for safety practices, which is usually a small hint.  On Romeo (for those times I used to venture to the Continent), my practices are stated as TasP (treatment as prevention).  I make no mention of condom use in my profile, and don't actively message anyone to start a conversation if they have "condom only" stated on theirs; I'm polite if they message me, but I do state outright that I'm raw only - usually early on to avoid any ambiguity.  

• Upvote 1

be creative, tell them you suffer from a latex allergy that may cause the condom to shrink or explode inside you causing the top to lose his penis.

Thus, for health and safety, you cannot allow them to use a condom.

And then put all those pretentious 'social justice' hashtags around it so no one can question you 

Edited by parvenu
  • Haha 1