How often do you masturbate

gaynudist61

• 4 weeks later...

At least once a day. But tbh it's just a quick one and although I cum I don't feel I orgasm. Anyone else have that too?

I'm always jealous of guys who can edge for hours giving themselves pleasure. How do you work over your hard cock for so long without cumming? After a few minutes I reach the point of no return. I would be a very lousy top 😉

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 9:07 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have not technically masturbated in years. I am caged for the most part and get off from being fucked only. I have used toys to get me close but have not orgasmed. 

Masturbation for me is fucking myself with dildo. I need to be fucked 3 - 4 times a day to be satisfied, mostly find enough guys keen to help out, but otherwise resort to dildo play. 
I’m almost always locked in chastity as well so very rarely cum. My penis is not a sexual organ for me, my hole is. I get off on the knowledge that I’ve had the pleasure of giving a guy pleasure and they have rewarded me with their cum to keep inside me.

I get frustrated sometimes when guys wank so often when I have a willing hole to use. Anyone can use it, I never turn down a load.

• Like 2

I have been away from home for a few weeks. Dealing with family issues. And based on what’s going on, I have zero chance to hook up. So during these three weeks, I am jerking off six or eight times a day. Even my ability to chat online often is in the rupted by things going on here. So even that has fallen to the wayside.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1