How often do you masturbate

gaynudist61

Currently 1-2 times a week, sometimes go over a week. But then I'm in my 70s. When I was younger if I didn't go to bed with a lady or fuck a gay bottom close to bed time I couldn't go to sleep until I took care of my hard dick first. If I woke up later I'd have to cum again to get back to sleep. Often after having gay sex I would go home and JO thinking about the guy I had just fucked. When I was a teen and exclusively dating females I would sometimes rub out a "nuisance nut" before going out with a young lady just so I wouldn't walk around with an embarrassing  bulge in the front of my pants before getting into HER pants. Amazing how horny and wet those innocent teen girls can get if they are expecting some dick.

• 2 weeks later...

Once  a day usually through the week,  cum twice or sometimes 3 during a session,  but weekends I'll  usually jerk off 2 to 3 times a day, cum at least twice during the sessions sometimes3, ,  I eat my own every time 💋 and drink a lot of piss while jerking 😵, makes my hole sqirt 

Once a upon a time if I didn't have a hook up only once or twice a week.  Since I have been castrated I don't get a solid erection and no matter how much I try I don't cum.  However, I can cum via a large cock stimulating my prostate fucking my ass.  This  have found is the most intense cum I have ever had. Just don't get it often enough. LOL

I masturbate and edge on a daily basis, sometimes a few times a day, but not with the goal of ejaculation. I do this throughout the week days,  as it most always leads up to a weekend fuck session where I get my release. If not, I’ll continue to edge until can release with a partner. The only solo ejaculation I take part in is if my constant edging makes me involuntarily release my load. 

• Like 2