TOP: What positions do you like to fuck in.

On 2/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, hairyone said:

Bottom face down on his stomach, legs slightly apart.  I love to mount him, my legs on the outside of his and put my whole weight on his back.  I can get in some good deep thrusts and grind easily into his hole.  I can cross my ankles over his calves to hold his legs down. And my hands can hold his hands down or wrap my arm around his neck for a nice choke hold or choke out.

As a bottom I love this, and the after when he's spent, just laying there still in me.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I generally prefer positions that allow for easy kissing. My favorite is the bottom on his back with his legs in the air (or his heels in the small of my back if he knows what he's doing) to allow access to his lips, nipples and pits

I would love to chat with you. You probably already know that I'm a submissive bottom and love to feel the guy's cock sliding ever so deep in my hungry pussy. I'm turned on by your earlier comment about using your tongue to prepare your bottom for breeding. That excites me to be on the receiving end of your expert tongue action before sliding your cock in my pussy. I'm still  not able to send messages but will do so when I'm allowed. Meanwhile, I would like to hear back from you with your comments - how about it????

6 hours ago, hotpussyboy said:

I would love to chat with you. You probably already know that I'm a submissive bottom and love to feel the guy's cock sliding ever so deep in my hungry pussy. I'm turned on by your earlier comment about using your tongue to prepare your bottom for breeding. That excites me to be on the receiving end of your expert tongue action before sliding your cock in my pussy. I'm still  not able to send messages but will do so when I'm allowed. Meanwhile, I would like to hear back from you with your comments - how about it????

I can't send you a direct message and I don't want to derail this thread. Would be happy to chat though when that's possible. Right now I can only reply to messages that others have sent me.

On 2/23/2022 at 6:54 PM, hairyone said:

Bottom face down on his stomach, legs slightly apart.  I love to mount him, my legs on the outside of his and put my whole weight on his back.  I can get in some good deep thrusts and grind easily into his hole.  I can cross my ankles over his calves to hold his legs down. And my hands can hold his hands down or wrap my arm around his neck for a nice choke hold or choke out.

Thank you for this perfect description. This is my absolute favorite position.

I prefer some bottoms with their legs tightly closed and others with their legs slightly apart, as you suggest. Each one seems to have a sweet spot as far as leg positioning goes. Bottoms default to spreading their legs when they assume this position, so I usually do have to force their legs back together — a good way to assert control from the start.

This position is ideal if the bottom struggles. With my whole weight on him he can't get away until I am done and my cum is leaking out of his hole.

This position does not work well for making a bottom cum from direct stimulation of his penis. Some bottoms like to jerk off or to be jerked off while I fuck them (or for me to suck them while I fuck them missionary-style). That said, I have fucked a few guys who creamed the sheets, either from friction/frottage or from the very limited hand movements that are possible in this position. It's a huge turn-on to notice, when the bottom gets up, that the sheets aren't just soaked in sweat, but also in his cum.

(Note about pronouns: Trans bottoms are welcome in my bed, too! I tried writing this neutrally, with they pronouns, but feared it would be hard to read without specific context.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I prefer missionary so that the bttm can worship my furry torso, so we can kiss, so we can stare in each other’s eyes each time i cum inside of him, and so he can wrap his legs around me. Intimate mating and breeding. 

I like to be owned doggy style, like the slut I am. If I'm feeling aggressive I like cowgirl, but it makes me cum really fast, especially if there is a hairy chest to shoot on.

The Top can fuck in in whatever position(s) gets him ready to cum.  If he has a preference re what position we're in when he's ready to cum, that's ok too!  But my fave is on my back so I can see his face and wrap my legs around him to keep him up my hole as long as possible.  Preferably until he goes limp and drops out.