Right As You Cum

njones

same here...

and if I'm still hard, I'll go for round 2...

I bury my cock as deep as I can just before I shoot and keep it there until I've spewed all my toxic load in his guts. I like to keep my dick inside while we make out for a bit, and then I start pumping again just to massage my DNA into his ass tissues before pulling out.
  • Upvote 1

I go deeper as I am about to breed. I'm get off on feeling my cum with just the head of my cock at first then stroking to pull the seed out and up the shaft a bit. By staying in motion and keeping my cock stimulated I can start building to the next load(s) in the increasingly sloppy hole.

• Like 2

• 7 years later...
On 5/10/2011 at 12:10 AM, FuckerBoy said:

it's all about delivering my load as deep as i can - blasting way inside my buddy's guts - both of us feeling the shiver of my spasms and his masterful tightening around my cock - it definitely requires physically pulling him down on my dick and holding him there... in whatever position we may be in - making him submit to the primal demands my body - both of us surrendering to the moment of my orgasm - my delivering a load - his taking it... willingly and appreciatively - then of course - he cleans up my cock with his mouth - gently sucking down any residual - then i get to taste the flavour of the combination of his ass and my cum off of his lips

Fuck man! You're my kind of Top.

I Fuck hard and steady until the second I cum, then I force my cock deep inside my boy, hold it deep while my balls pump my seed in his hole. I fukkin love It when he says " Daddy, I can feel your cock throb" He knows then that my sperm is blasting into him

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

I Fuck hard and steady until the second I cum, then I force my cock deep inside my boy, hold it deep while my balls pump my seed in his hole. I fukkin love It when he says " Daddy, I can feel your cock throb" He knows then that my sperm is blasting into him

"That's the way un huh un huh I like it . Un huh un huh"

Guest dustysawblades

When I'm fucking I like to get my cock as deep as physically possible, and pump with long strokes. When I cum, I slow down because I'm so sensitive and it feels bad to keep going. I pulsate as much of the juice out as I can, but because I'm so deep the bottom is rarely able to feel it. I'm going to go more shallow next time, because I'd like for it to spill out as well.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:47 AM, Bokkierob said:

I Fuck hard and steady until the second I cum, then I force my cock deep inside...

On 4/22/2014 at 11:48 PM, Idigholes said:

I go deeper as I am about to breed.

When you go deep, do you prefer the hole tighten up or prefer it a bit loose? I'm a bottom who likes to open up when the guy is starting to shoot.

20 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

When you go deep, do you prefer the hole tighten up or prefer it a bit loose? I'm a bottom who likes to open up when the guy is starting to shoot.

By then I'm already pumping sperm so I enjoy loose or tight holes but I gotta say I love to feel a dude's asshole gripping my cock when I'm shooting.

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I love to feel a dude's asshole gripping my cock when I'm shooting.

When I bottom I'm in tune with the tops' needs, and one of the tops' that I focus on is what the perfect friction the cock needs during the fucking and especially once the orgasm starts. The need for friction varies between cut and uncut so considering you like a firmer grip on your cock I would say that you are cut. That's what I mean by being in tune.

What I always avoid is to strangle a cock with my tight hole with the idea of squeezing all the cum. After a guy starts cumming I play with my hole tightening up a bit or opening up, depending on the guy, trying the cock to stay inside and maybe hoping it gets hard again.

3 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

By then I'm already pumping sperm so I enjoy loose or tight holes

Once you're pumping your load can't you just go deeper to feel more friction? Because once I notice a guy who's already shooting goes in deeper, that tells me he wants more friction so I put a tighter grip on the cock. For some guys, especially uncut guys, the tip of their cock gets very sensitive during orgasm and short time after, and too much friction feels uncomfortable.

All I know is that I've been bottoming for many, many guys and many have fucked me and bred me several years and I get in tune with the top.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:19 PM, hungry_hole said:

When I bottom I'm in tune with the tops' needs, and one of the tops' that I focus on is what the perfect friction the cock needs during the fucking and especially once the orgasm starts. The need for friction varies between cut and uncut so considering you like a firmer grip on your cock I would say that you are cut. That's what I mean by being in tune.

What I always avoid is to strangle a cock with my tight hole with the idea of squeezing all the cum. After a guy starts cumming I play with my hole tightening up a bit or opening up, depending on the guy, trying the cock to stay inside and maybe hoping it gets hard again.

Once you're pumping your load can't you just go deeper to feel more friction? Because once I notice a guy who's already shooting goes in deeper, that tells me he wants more friction so I put a tighter grip on the cock. For some guys, especially uncut guys, the tip of their cock gets very sensitive during orgasm and short time after, and too much friction feels uncomfortable.

All I know is that I've been bottoming for many, many guys and many have fucked me and bred me several years and I get in tune with the top.

Yeah, I'm cut. I fukkin love an asshole that fits me like a glove - not too tight but gives me the friction I enjoy on every inch of my cock. I o go in real deep when I start shooting and yeah I love to feel my bottom's ass gripping and milking my cock. Man, I'd love to breed you. I love a bottom to worship my cock and wants to give me a powerful orgasm.

• Like 1

...not too tight but gives me the friction I enjoy on every inch of my cock.

This is exactly a bottom's duty, to accommodate to the hard cock fucking you. Although bottoms enjoy a hard-cock,  many bottoms eventually what they want is the cum, me included.

I go in real deep when I start shooting and yeah I love to feel my bottom's ass gripping and milking my cock.

That's why at that precise moment I open up my hole until I find out how the top responds to his orgasm. What I want to avoid is him pulling-out too early just because his cock feels uncomfortably sensitive, especially when uncut.

Once I have determined the cock's need during orgasm, I decide what to do with my hole. I sometimes mostly keep my hole wide open and let the top slowly go in and out and I apply pressure to keep the ideal friction. I can tell by the moans. 

I had an uncut fuck buddy who every time he fucked me he asked me to please not even touch him once he started to shoot inside. For him, I would just open up my hole and let him go in deeper which was great because that he really enjoyed. At the sauna, because I don't know the guys, I only know if he's cut or uncut, I play it by ear. Once his cock goes in I decide how to manage my hole muscles. Some guys can pound my hole for a long time, so with them I apply more pressure especially when I get good feedback from by my hole gripping the cock: "Oh, yeah, that feels good".

Some years ago, when bathhouses were popular places for hooking-up, I used to spend many nights at my local sauna, 6pm to 6am, always in a room because it made it easier to bottom. One Saturday night a football-player type guy, uncut, kept going by my room and he eventually came in, he fucked me and bred my hole, and left. When that happened I usually saw the guy who had just bred me going to take a shower and then leaving the sauna. He disappeared and I forgot about him. But later on, I see this same guy wondering the hallways, and again starts to show interest in me. I thought, he fucked me once, I'm sure he won't fuck me again. It had never happened and it hasn't happened again to me, but that night he fucked me 3 times and gave me 3 loads. Before leaving he stopped by my room and told me that he really enjoyed my hole.

Again, what I would never do is get so excited about the guy shooting inside that I forget about him and get into my own sexual trip. One of the reasons I have never enjoyed fucking a hole (I may have done it 5 times) is how out of control that hole went when I was cumming, and the bottom would squeeze his hole and strangle my cock. Not nice at all.

• Thanks 1