10 rules for bottoms

eurotopnyc

Great rules - lol - if only they were really true. Communicating the rules can be hot, but they only work in practice if the top takes the time to prepare the bottom for it. I would advise not thinking too hard about it, because it's not a logical argument. On the one hand is the verbal fantasy - the top being in charge - but the reality is that "it's all about the bottom." I want my bottoms enthusiastic and begging to have their limits pushed, not glad that it's over (although they generally have the courtesy to use an acceptable excuse like "I need a moment"). I know what it's like to need time to heal, and a hot bottom put out of commission by a too-aggressive top is such a waste. I enjoy taking my time, opening up a hole slowly, making the bottom physically want what I want. I do everything in my power to avoid being refused - it sucks for them to be in pain, and I hate hearing the words stop. It's NEVER supposed to hurt, so Rule #7 I think is like a neon sign that you're not doing things right. You want a bottom who can be fucked hard and deep, a bottom interested in hooking up again, a bottom that will rave about how great you are to his other hot friends. My advice? Convince his body to want what you want, when you want it. Be physically so persuasive, that your needs become his top priority. Ensure his obedience with actions, not mere words.

• 2 months later...
Great rules - lol - if only they were really true. Communicating the rules can be hot, but they only work in practice if the top takes the time to prepare the bottom for it. I would advise not thinking too hard about it, because it's not a logical argument. On the one hand is the verbal fantasy - the top being in charge - but the reality is that "it's all about the bottom." I want my bottoms enthusiastic and begging to have their limits pushed, not glad that it's over (although they generally have the courtesy to use an acceptable excuse like "I need a moment"). I know what it's like to need time to heal, and a hot bottom put out of commission by a too-aggressive top is such a waste. I enjoy taking my time, opening up a hole slowly, making the bottom physically want what I want. I do everything in my power to avoid being refused - it sucks for them to be in pain, and I hate hearing the words stop. It's NEVER supposed to hurt, so Rule #7 I think is like a neon sign that you're not doing things right. You want a bottom who can be fucked hard and deep, a bottom interested in hooking up again, a bottom that will rave about how great you are to his other hot friends. My advice? Convince his body to want what you want, when you want it. Be physically so persuasive, that your needs become his top priority. Ensure his obedience with actions, not mere words.
Exactly. A top who takes the time to make me need him to fuck me can fuck me as hard and as long as he likes. And I'll bring my A game as well so that he'll feel as good as I'm feeling.

This a hundred times! A top who can create the experience of dominating, while also being attentive to what's working for the bottom, will get repeat visits every time. The more I want it, the more I'm so turned I'm willing to push for what the top wants, the better the experience for everyone.

I love a take charge top. Dominate me and make me do your biding. The only problem is that there are very few tops that can handle a bottom that knows what I want and will take it if the top iss not man enough to control me. In many cases, even though I am the one getting fucked, I am the dominate of the two. As for three rules, I make sure I am clean, the rest depends on the guy fucking me! If he is man enough to control me, he is in charge and I do as I am told, no question asked!

• 7 months later...
10. Clean up, kid. I like it dirty, but not literally.

9. Call me a traditionalist, but I like my boyholes plucked and shaved.

8. Condoms? Your neighbor sports a perfect bubble and will give it to me bare.

7. So it hurts a bit in the beginning? It's supposed to, boy.

6. No, I'm not slowing down. Hit the poppers and take it like a pro.

5. Doggy, missionary, sideways? I like'em all and you'll give up your ass any way I like it.

4. I'm fucking you and you're telling me you want a gangbang. Tell me why you should be thinking about other cocks right now.

3. Don't tell me where to dump my load. It's going up your ass and you knew that when we started.

2. Do I want you to cum? Haven't thought about it but now that you mention it: No.

1. Ah... You cleaned my cock! I'm definitely coming back, slut.

Awesome rules Sir!

I'd rather have this top with his ten requirements than a wimpy top who asks "what position do you want to do?" or "where do you want me to cum?" Those things are always decided by a true top. And a true bottom knows it. However, I agree with the concept that is arising here about bottoms having needs, worth, whatever. A good total top always knows this. A good top who wants to fuck you again is going to let you know it and he will figure out that if he treats you with at least some appreciation for you being his cumhole that he will get it again, and again. Tops need bottoms as much as bottoms need tops. But no one needs a bossy, bitchy, demanding bottom. No one. Boner kill.

Oh, and i like my hairy asshole and smooth white cheeks. I'm not shaving and plucking it. Well, that is unless you tell me too. But I prefer not and I have no trouble finding men who like it that way. But I am not very hairy and with my cheeks being naturally smooth, I think I offer a good compromise. It does feel very sensitive and raw when it is shaved and the fuck is usually intense. Whatever it takes really.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...
7 hours ago, BreedingCameraman said:

I wonder how many boys/men follow these rules. I know I do~

I do, religiously! 

Always thoroughly clean my hole to avoid any mess till i can taste the sweet juices when I clean my tops cock when he’s done breeding me

also went and laser off all the hair on my body including ass, crack and balls (just left the pubes for now but I usually shave them off or keep them short and trimmed)

When I invite a top over, I am inviting him over to basically "own" me for a while, Ill follow his rules, I am his bitch, his fuck toy, his plaything.  Thats what being a good sub bottom boy is IMHO. 

As far as the ass hair debate goes, Im fairly smooth naturally, but I get waxed not only to please tops, but I like the feel of it too, makes playing with toys more enjoyable as well. 

Of course I will clean a tops cock, I wont invite a man over unless I know Im sqeaky clean down there anyway. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 3/26/2012 at 2:01 PM, bsulrich1 said:

DAMN, I wish we were close!  I would love to be persuaded to knowing your needs are my top priority!  WOOF, Sir!