anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

I was in heaven during my last breeding before the pandemic. I was on the sling in my room, door open, and a guy comes int. Starts my playing with my hole, eventually starts fucking me and eventual he explodes inside me, and by paying attention to the needs of the cock, especially in terms of friction, I managed to keep his cock inside for at least a minute, him slowly going in and out of my wet hole. Eventually he pulled out and started to walking to the door, but when he gets to the door he comes back to the sling and sticks his still half-hard cock and keeps pumping for another 1/2 minute. It was a glorious breeding experience.

18 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yeah cause when they pull their cock out of me right away after summing in me, I lose too much cum from what drips out of my gaped out , sloppy fuckhole. specially if they have a big cock and I have a few guys loads in me

Bitches like you need a butt plug handy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SugarWalls said:

I absolutely love it when my Man stays inside of me after he's given me his cum. We stay like that for such a long time -- sometimes just falling asleep with us joined together. It is blissful heaven! 💖

Omg my friend stuck his dick up my ass again and when he came I swear I nearly cried.  I felt so close to him aghhh.  I want his dick inside me all day long 😉

Edited by josh567

Both pulling right out and keeping the dick inside are hot.

if he keeps it inside it’s super hot, especially if he stays hard and fucks the cum into you. 
Guys who pull straight out after can be hot too — it’s like you’re just a submissive hole that’s served it’s purposed and been bred.

when I top I usually stay hard for a while so I like to fuck my cum deeper into my bottom 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 10:02 PM, verslut said:

If a bottom takes my dick to the base he's getting my cum deep inside. I don't pull out until every drop fills him up. If he can't take my dick to the base, I'll cum partly inside & partly outside.

This is everything! I ALWAYS make sure New Tops know when they come to breed me that they can bury their raw dick in balls deep - right from the start. All of my repeat tops know they can just use my hole. 

Typically a little encouragement as I say, “You can just shove it in DEEP - I’ll take it” And then they see and feel how slick and sloppy my hole is - AND that they can go balls deep and BREED. 
So that turns into a harder, deeper, louder pounding.  

But the act of Breeding for most tops that fuck me ends in a hard drilling frenzy until he slams in deep in a slower, rhythmic succession pumping out his thick seed  - like hard, balls-slapping deep. And then FINALLY rammed in BALLS DEEP so that I can milk every drop out with my ass muscles. That usually keeps men hard and needing to pound the second load in. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT when the cock stays buried - because my hole will milk and stroke a raw cock … and lead to a Sloppier hole … until the next one gets here. 😈

My friend stayed inside me once.I asked him if anything was wrong and he told me”Everything is fine.I just love how it feels being inside you.”

Now he stays in me long after he’s done.

I love it but I very rarely get it. My most frequent FB is not only super quick on the trigger (“This won’t take long, did it?”) but super sensitive after cumming, so he needs to pull out fairly quickly. Funny thing, I can tease him into shivers with my mouth for half an hour or more, but when it comes to my butt, he can barely last 2 minutes before exploding.

Love it,especially falling asleep like that after getting wrecked n then filled.  I just hate after hours of having my cunt wrapped around sum hot shaft, when they pull out I feel so empty,literally, lol its why I love another guy cumming to fill the position and  massage all the last dicks seed into my  cunt walls

20130929_121231_2.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 7:40 AM, whtbt4blkck said:

I want to keep his cock inside me as long as possible. My pussy feels so empty without it. I don't feel complete without it.

i could not agree more.  even better is feeling and hearing his balls slapping against me ass omggg

Edited by josh567

• 3 weeks later...