How can I take more cocks without my hole feeling sore

bb-btm

9 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I agree with popper use. My rule of thumb with plugs is that if you can’t move around without it falling out it’s too small. I try to stay plugged most of the time. 

Hey agree and always go for a plug size bigger than you first think.....its will soon fit and be snug ....until you become more loose still 🐷

• Upvote 2

Three things you need to know/do to be able to go the distance advice:

1. ABC (Always Buttplug Constantly)- use wide neck (low flair ratio) buttplugs. Wake up, clean out, plug. Train your hole to be constantly taking something in there. In my prime, I could plug for days with out end. When I wasn’t plugging, I had some really thick dildos (or cocks) shoved up in me. 

2. Cum like a bitch- Train yourself to cum thru prostate stimulation only. It’s unbelievable how much dick you can take once you abstain from “conventional” orgasm and transition to p-spot orgasms exclusively. 

3. Sometimes, quality is quantity- In my experience, sometimes one insatiable Top that can fuck for days is worth way more than 6 that lasts 10 minutes each and good for only one load. Wanna learn to take dick for hours on end?…find an insatiable Top.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, i guess my answer is similar to some others, my immediate thought when i read your question was: "take more cocks."   i know it may sound counter intuitive, but the more cocks i take, the more it seems my hole (and my inner psychological hole) wants them.  i have even found multiple cocks have made hemorrhoids go away, which sort of makes sense to me that a cock continuously inserted can push them back into place?  But then, sooner or later a Top comes along with technique to prolapse, and out they come again. As far as i'm concerned, i love pretty much any affect a Top has on me and my hole, to me that is impregnation... even the soreness. But honestly, soreness to me is a sign i have not been getting enough penetration and breeding from cock. Really. 

3 hours ago, CumBustion said:

1. ABC (Always Buttplug Constantly)- use wide neck (low flair ratio) buttplugs. Wake up, clean out, plug. Train your hole to be constantly taking something in there. In my prime, I could plug for days with out end. When I wasn’t plugging, I had some really thick dildos (or cocks) shoved up in me. 

2. Cum like a bitch- Train yourself to cum thru prostate stimulation only. It’s unbelievable how much dick you can take once you abstain from “conventional” orgasm and transition to p-spot orgasms exclusively. 

3. Sometimes, quality is quantity- In my experience, sometimes one insatiable Top that can fuck for days is worth way more than 6 that lasts 10 minutes each and good for only one load. Wanna learn to take dick for hours on end?…find an insatiable Top.

Some really good advice!! Thanks!!

as for #2, it usually take me several hours to be able to take a cock again after I cum. And it’s very easy for me to cum when I get fucked good, I can literally cum with a few touches of my cock. I don’t have much experience of cumming only from being fucked , probably only twice. And I don’t remember if I kept getting fucked after that.

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Yeah, i guess my answer is similar to some others, my immediate thought when i read your question was: "take more cocks."   i know it may sound counter intuitive, but the more cocks i take, the more it seems my hole (and my inner psychological hole) wants them.  i have even found multiple cocks have made hemorrhoids go away, which sort of makes sense to me that a cock continuously inserted can push them back into place?  But then, sooner or later a Top comes along with technique to prolapse, and out they come again. As far as i'm concerned, i love pretty much any affect a Top has on me and my hole, to me that is impregnation... even the soreness. But honestly, soreness to me is a sign i have not been getting enough penetration and breeding from cock. Really. 

I like that mindset! When I hit popper really hard my brain just thinks I’m a hole to be used.

On 7/30/2021 at 2:09 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Practice.

And I'm not being flippant.  Those sets of graduated butt plugs will be your friends.

CGT-021-Anal-Trainer_1024x1024.jpg

Oh Fuck Yes !   Becoming a Burr Plug Whore - transforming my pussy cunt hole with any big / odd objects - looking for perverts - masters - fems helping me !

On 7/31/2021 at 6:11 PM, CumBustion said:

Love to developed a Pussy Cunt Hole / lips - Rosebuds - Prolapse - Poz cunt hole !

• 2 weeks later...

The best way is to keep getrting fucked as often as you can. you will reach a stage where no cock hurts you and you get nothing but pleasure from cock. I can get fucked 8 or ten times in a session, I am not usually sore until it's all over and my cunt gets a bit puffy and gaping. 

• Piggy 1

Don't  let guys finger you once you are opened up and ready.  While a finger helps get you opened up for the initial penetration, they hurt. I had a guy who wanted to finger me after I had been bred twice in rapid succession, but wouldn't shove his cock in me.