cheating for the first time

Dcbbslut123

6 hours ago, BaphometNocturne said:

Thats why I say - just do what makes you happy. 

You do you, friend. There is a vast difference between being lonely and being alone. I've been alone in my life and felt very happy, fulfilled and free. I've also been involved with others and felt lonely, completely unfulfilled and miserable. I'll take the aloneness over being with someone who makes me feel like less of a person and thereby lonely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSRQDude said:

I'll take the aloneness over being with someone who makes me feel like less of a person and thereby lonely.

100% ... and thanks.  I rather doubt that anyone could come close to what was, and it would be unfair of me to even expect it.

I like cheating with other cheaters...

A while back, I cheated on my then BF with his best friend now and then. It started as little flirts here and there at meet-up's and hangouts. Then he would go to the restroom and keep the door open, so I'd wander and catch him pissing. We'd make out a little then go back to dinner... eventually we went for it and kept the games up.

What he didn't know, was I was cheating on him with HIS BF as well. I was messing with all 3 of these older men, and none were the wiser.

I love being a slut.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

3 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

What he didn't know, was I was cheating on him with HIS BF as well. I was messing with all 3 of these older men, and none were the wiser.

You lead a charmed life, and not just sexually -- guys have been killed for far less side action.

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, BruxoCub said:

I like cheating with other cheaters...

A while back, I cheated on my then BF with his best friend now and then. It started as little flirts here and there at meet-up's and hangouts. Then he would go to the restroom and keep the door open, so I'd wander and catch him pissing. We'd make out a little then go back to dinner... eventually we went for it and kept the games up.

I love being a slut.

hhhmmmm..... lol

• Thanks 1

I have cheated on my bf last week for the first time after months of deliberating it as things are complicated just at  the minute. We talked about an open relationship many times but he won’t hear of it, so I thought go for it when the chance of cheating came up this time round. I did not feel any guilt after which was strange but I felt loads better as all my sexual frustration had gone and I really enjoyed it. We plan to meet up again soon I can’t wait. 
This may also start me on my journey of finally getting on Prep and in time chasing poz loads as I have found a new found confidence from cheating. 
Some guys mite say it’s wrong to cheat on your bf but we have needs. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/10/2021 at 6:34 PM, naughtyboytoy said:

You absolutely should! Tons of guys on grindr and a4a are cheating on their bfs on the dl, but I love it when they're into being cheaters and even risk being caught. Definitely share what happens when you do! 

It’s such a great rush worrying if I get caught. Sometimes my husband must know because my hole is wet and used even many hours later. I use sniffles no app on the phone. 👿

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 9:28 AM, MiJockbbttm said:

Sometimes my husband must know because my hole is wet and used even many hours later.

Even if he's conflicted, I bet he appreciates being able to slide in with no lube and no need to start off gentle. 😈

Do you think about the last guy while your husband is fucking you?