Double Scorpio poppers

BadInBrooklyn

I like Double Scorpio Black Label and Silver Label foremost then Amber, Emerald and Sapphire. Honey and Gold I don’t particularly care for. But I like DS especially Black because it has that nice hit like the English label poppers. Also DS was the first brand that never gave me headaches. 
Amber, Emerald, Gold, Honey and Sapphire are scented. If that’s not your thing definitely go with the Black or Silver Label

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got NOTHING off of the Sapphire. Disappointing.

I also have a few remaining drops of their TRIPLE Scorpio, IML 2019 edition. Still good for a short burst, but after two years, it has lost a great deal of its potency. It was amazing stuff. Bought it, went to the Cumunion party, and sucked down almost half the bottle. LOL

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Double Scorpio poppers aren't cheap but they are the only poppers I use. I'm a fan of the gold. No headaches and I love the scent. Some tops don't like bottoms to use poppers because of how strong they smell. No such issues with DS. If you keep them in the freezer between uses, they last quite a long time. 

I always assumed that a headache from poppers was just the "price of admission." I had a bottle of Rush (new from the sex shop) sent to the ER with a migraine. Almost always using poppers will cause a mild to severe headache for days after. I have heard that imitations of real-brands has become a market. I have heard mixed reviews about DS, however even if they are not as strong but I don't get the 3 day headache the its worth the trade-off.  Thanks for the information.

I like DS too. It's the only brand I use. The Black is good, the Silver is good, but if you catch the Love Potion, grab it! It's a special edition around Valentine's day. Love that one!

• 4 months later...

Remembering the first time of Poppers - I am a easy type guy - willing to try anything - I was at a small party - drinking - smoking some weed - music - a few guys and women - soon I was being somewhat forced sniffing poppers ! The women were taking a hold of me - taking me - I was excited - then the men took over - cocks - cocks - raw breeding - I was so sore that morning ! Then a week later , I ran into 1 of the women at the gas station - she dropped her kids off to grandmother place - took me back to her house ! We chatted - she comming on to me - curious about her husband - drinking - smoking weed - her tits bouncing - sniffing some poppers - started all over again - her husband shows up - I was getting his cock regularity - she loved it - she was in command - pain being serviced !

• 2 months later...

One to avoid from DS is their Sapphire label. It's really not very good, and doesn't provide a proper high. You may as well not have it for all the good it does. 

If you find a bottle of their Triple Scorpio IML 2019 Edition, GRAB IT. This stuff is amazing. I bought a bottle at that event, and sucked down half of it at the Cumunion party. Really good shit. Might be able to find a bottle on a bidding site or something.