Second load but still doesnt feel when he is cumming!

Ding

Ok i got my second breeding... and the sex was fantastic. But when he cums i dont feel anything.

I also was on poppers but it should not effect my feeling.

Maybe his dick is too big or too long to feel it when he shoot?

Or is this normal?

I have taken 400 - 500 bare loads and with most fucks never feel when they ejaculated. sometimes i can feel it if their dick is be a little bit harder and shocking, after a few seconds after he cummed i feel my hole is wet inside and lubricated. but not really feeling the cum shooting into my ass on the moment when they cum

Honestly, I have never felt it either. A lot of times I have to ask my top if he finished. (Sometimes it's not obvious.) 

I think we are made to believe that "a volley of cum" is something to be felt and experienced in what is really a tight, narrow space. I blame erotic fiction for this - it's part of the reading experience. Make the reader feel like they are there, and describe the moment, and it's a good frame of reference. But does it really feel like that? Do you really feel his toxic seed hit the walls of your rectal cavity? Nah. Probably just oozes out quickly unless the top has an exceptional shooting skill, which many, sadly, do not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ding said:

But when he cums i dont feel anything.

I've taken thousands of loads and what I have felt from a physics point of view is (1) a feeling of being filled and (2) most commonly the cum changes the friction of the cock and I feel that.

But for me being bred and the enjoyment I get from taking a load, is about dirty-talk type of communication with the guy fucking me and about paying attention to what the top needs. I may tell a guy "Go deeper into my hole" and with that I can tell how close they are to shooting their load. I enjoy getting fucked and like prolonging the fuck so If I notice that after going deep the top pulls-out, I know he's getting close and doesn't want to cum yet. So I open up my hole and let him fuck me without so much friction, but I know that no matter how much I open my hole, he won't be able to hold it for long, so depending on the case, I sometimes put a tighter grip on the cock and some like it because that's what they need to start unloading. Or I may talk dirty and say things like "Go deep when you shoot your load" or "that hole is ready for your juice", which also precipitates the orgasm.

Once the top starts unloading I get very turned-on by the moans and groans, and I sometimes feel the pulsating cock squirting cum. If a guy stops moving I usually tell them somethings like "I'll open up my hole so you can keep pumping" and it always work and they keep fucking my lose sloppy hole for a few more seconds, a time a really enjoy.

Back to my original quote, yes, it is possible to physically feel a big load and the sloppiness of the hole, but there is much more to getting bred than to trying to "feel the cum".

5 hours ago, Ding said:

Ok i got my second breeding... and the sex was fantastic. But when he cums i dont feel anything.

I also was on poppers but it should not effect my feeling.

Maybe his dick is too big or too long to feel it when he shoot?

Or is this normal?

Yeah…sadly pretty normal. Not every time is gonna be that “magic moment” where you feel it. Lots of guys aren’t big cummers…they just spurt or drizzle with no force. And yeah, there’s nothing worse than when you’re into a guy fucking you and you feel nothing. Been with a lot of hot studs where I feel nothing when they cum. That’s life. You move on.

I find I am most likely to actually feel the insemination under certain circumstances:

1. His cock has enough girth that it has my ring under tension - then, the expansion of his urethra as it fills and empties with each shot actually applies more outward pressure. Also, in that situation his cum will be coming out under increased pressure and velocity, and will tend to have a slightly greater impact if it strikes the taut inner wall of my cunt.

2. Certain angles of penetration leverage the bottom of the cock firmly against my flesh and produce a similar effect; my current go-to Top does it for exactly this reason.

3. A guy who shoots a high number of times in relatively rapid succession I usually feel - I think it’s the unusual rhythmic pattern. I always love these. It’s usually younger guys, and they often seem amazed that they just keep cumming.

• Like 1

If I can't feel the actual load as it hits my hungry walls I always love that feeling where it gets nice and wet all of a sudden and our connection just gets immediately wetter and it goes in just a bit more and I know that DNA is officially transferred to me. 

• Like 1

TBH I think you have unrealistic expectations based on fantasies people have, especially on this site. You might feel his cock twitching in you when he comes, but you are unlikely to feel his load hitting your intestinal walls. The human nervous system just doesn’t work that way. If it did, you would be constantly distracted by the process of digestion. 

• Upvote 1