Serial Killers

evilalex

Sure! 

I think we all have some degree of morbid curiosity, and there's plenty of fascinating ones...

Willy Pickton, Jeffery Dahmer,  Harold Shipman, Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson, Ed Gein.... the list goes on 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kittyvoxxx said:

Ted Cruz

Funny - though for the handful of people who might wonder "Could he?", the Zodiac Killer first struck two years before Cruz was born, and may (or may not) have stopped his spree before Cruz was born as well. (It's possible some earlier killings elsewhere in CA were also his work, but that further makes the point that this was long before Cruz was around).

2 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Funny - though for the handful of people who might wonder "Could he?", the Zodiac Killer first struck two years before Cruz was born, and may (or may not) have stopped his spree before Cruz was born as well. (It's possible some earlier killings elsewhere in CA were also his work, but that further makes the point that this was long before Cruz was around).

its just a joke

On 8/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, Close2MyBro said:

Does Aaron Hernandez count as a serial killer? 😋

My goodness was he hot. He only killed one guy,  and the cause had to do with CTE which is severe brain damage due to repeated concussions. He wasn't in his right mind. So I would say he was a sad one timer. 

• Like 1