First time being bred advice wanted

Chris620

So I recently met a guy online  and we've been chatting for a few weeks now he's much older than me and more experienced he has asked/convinced me to let him bareback/breed me  IV wanted to try it for a long time now but my question to you all is do you have any advice or tips for my first time I really like this guy and want to try my hardest to make him happy I'm meeting him this Sunday at his place i just don't wanna disappoint him as he seems really into it with the way he talks about it  like saying he wanted to impregnate me and make him part or me for ever etc 

So yh any tips tricks or advice would be great thanks all 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Chris620 said:

So I recently met a guy online  and we've been chatting for a few weeks now he's much older than me and more experienced he has asked/convinced me to let him bareback/breed me  IV wanted to try it for a long time now but my question to you all is do you have any advice or tips for my first time I really like this guy and want to try my hardest to make him happy I'm meeting him this Sunday at his place i just don't wanna disappoint him as he seems really into it with the way he talks about it  like saying he wanted to impregnate me and make him part or me for ever etc 

So yh any tips tricks or advice would be great thanks all 

Politely ask about his HIV and STI/STDs beforehand. Be on Prep is it's available. Have fun during breeding. Get tested every 3 months if you want to continue breeding. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Clean out good.  Guys I've met usually want you to suck their cock clean of cum and ass juices after they cum in you and you don't want a mouthful of shit (unless you're into that).  Also, getting dirty with a condom doesn't seem to bother most tops, but my experience is they are more into hygiene when BBing.  Assuming you want to be asked back.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Clean out good.  Guys I've met usually want you to suck their cock clean of cum and ass juices after they cum in you and you don't want a mouthful of shit (unless you're into that).  Also, getting dirty with a condom doesn't seem to bother most tops, but my experience is they are more into hygiene when BBing.  Assuming you want to be asked back.

Hey  thanks Im assuming from the way he talks about it he will expect me to clean him after and I'm always super clean anyway as I'm a little subconscious 

Definitely leave any preconceived notions at the door.

For instance, I am a neat freak out in the world and once upon a time the thought of cum leaking down my skin wasn't appealing. But when I let myself go and let whatever happens happen, I found I loved it and now I am a complete cummy mess slut.

Basically don't over think it, relax and go with it. You'll learn some stuff you don't particularly care for, and stuff you love. Try to experience it all, you never know what new thing will turn into a craving.

4 hours ago, LoveAndBeLoved said:

Politely ask about his HIV and STI/STDs beforehand. Be on Prep is it's available. Have fun during breeding. Get tested every 3 months if you want to continue breeding. 

THIS. A thousand times this.

When a guy says he wants to "impregnate you" and "make him part of you forever", that could just be generic bare-fuck talk, or it might be that he's coyly telling you he's poz and is hoping you convert as a result of sex with him. Without passing judgment on that - you really, really need to know what the score is.

1. Assuming you're negative, and you want to remain that way, and you want to bareback, you should be on PrEP. Actually, because it takes a while to become an effective shield against infection, you need to be on it well before you have bareback sex. 

2. And if you're NOT on PrEP, you need to get over any shyness you might have about asking, point blank, what his HIV status is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

THIS. A thousand times this.

When a guy says he wants to "impregnate you" and "make him part of you forever", that could just be generic bare-fuck talk, or it might be that he's coyly telling you he's poz and is hoping you convert as a result of sex with him. Without passing judgment on that - you really, really need to know what the score is.

1. Assuming you're negative, and you want to remain that way, and you want to bareback, you should be on PrEP. Actually, because it takes a while to become an effective shield against infection, you need to be on it well before you have bareback sex. 

2. And if you're NOT on PrEP, you need to get over any shyness you might have about asking, point blank, what his HIV status is.

Thank you both for this great advice!

Clean your hole out. Maybe stretch your ass a bit beforehand so you’re ready to take his bare cock up to the hilt in one thrust. Your breeder is gunna be so fukkin horny cuz taking a boy’s bareback virginity is the best. Suck him, look up into his eyes and beg him for his sperm in your ass. Let him decide how he’s gunna seed you - probably on your belly or doggy. Just wait you feel his raw shaft - it’s gunna feel amazing so you’re gunna moan like a grateful boy. You’re gunna be in heaven when he starts to shoot and you feel that first load of hot sperm blasting up your ass. Welcome to the bareback club. Let us know how it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late update  thanks again for your replys I met him a few weeks back now and it was the best sex Iv ever had I couldn't believe how much more intimate it felt going bareback I'm hooked now for sure.through out the afternoon we spent together he fucked me and bred me 3 times  and drained me 4 times       I swear I don't know how I managed it as he was bigger than expected but I can't wait to hopfullly see him again any way just thought I'd let you know how it went thanks again I'm here to stay now for sure lol 

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Chris620 said:

Sorry for the late update  thanks again for your replys I met him a few weeks back now and it was the best sex Iv ever had I couldn't believe how much more intimate it felt going bareback I'm hooked now for sure.through out the afternoon we spent together he fucked me and bred me 3 times  and drained me 4 times       I swear I don't know how I managed it as he was bigger than expected but I can't wait to hopfullly see him again any way just thought I'd let you know how it went thanks again I'm here to stay now for sure lol 

I need to get bred again.  Been too long.   Glad you enjoyed it.