Men's Store Pozzing Room

After 18 months, my company finally decided to bring people back to the office. I had been working from home since lockdown began in mid-March 2020, and for that entire time my work apparel consisted of shorts and a polo in summer, jeans and a polo in winter. So when they announced we were coming back to the office, I took a look in my closet and realized I needed to do some shopping!

I hate crowds so rather than going on a Saturday, I waited and hit the mall on Sunday morning just as the stores opened. The mall was nearly deserted, with only a few elderly mall walkers and some store workers opening for the day. I found my go-to men's store and walked in. Like the mall, it was empty. A sole clerk stood behind the counter. He was about my age, about 5'9" with a slender build. For reference, I'm 6'2" and over 300 pounds.

"Good morning," I greeted him. He looked up from the shirt he was folding on the counter, and as we locked eyes I felt a spark. There was nothing particularly special about him that I could discern. He was an average looking guy, clean-shaven with wavy brown hair, clearly dressed in clothes from the store.

He grinned. "Good morning," he responded. "What can I help you with?"

I explained why I was there and he pointed me to the back of the store, where they kept the racks of dress pants and dress shirts. He stayed behind the counter, which I appreciated. I hate clingy salespeople.

After about 15 minutes I had amassed a pile of pants and shirts that I wanted to try on. I called the clerk over to unlock a dressing room for me. He reached under the counter and grabbed the key, then started toward me. As soon as he stepped from behind the counter, I saw it: a huge bulge in the front of his pants. My dick instantly began leaking as I mentally pictured the big, thick cock that looked like it was about to burst through the seams.

He caught me staring before I could avert my gaze. "You like?" he said, a twinkle in his eye as he walked past me and down the hallway where the dressing rooms were located.

Caught off-guard, all I could stammer was "Y-y-yes."

Without a word he unlocked the very last dressing room. It had a handicap symbol on it, which meant it was larger than the typical room. "Be right back," he said with a smile, and walked past me toward the front of the store. As he did, he let his hand caress my ass.

At the front of the store he pulled out a sign with a picture of a clock and moveable hands. At the top, it read "Back soon!" He adjusted the time on the clock to show 11:45 - half an hour from now - then pulled down the gate and attached the sign to it.

Walking back toward me, he grinned. "I'm here by myself, gotta keep anyone from bothering us." Then he walked past me to the open dressing room. Standing just outside the door, he turned to face me and slowly unzipped his pants. He lowered them slowly, teasing me, until his enormous cock sprang free with such force that it made an audible sound as it smacked his stomach.

I wasted no time. I dropped the clothes I had been holding and in one fluid motion I was on my knees, my hands grasping that beautiful cock. It was ten inches long at least, and impossibly thick. It took both hands for me to be able to completely encircle its girth. Greedily, I sucked at the tip, then took it in my mouth. My tongue danced around it as I worked as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could, but it was a struggle. He sighed with pleasure and placed his hands on the back of my head, urging me to take it deeper.

Finally I could go no further. He must have recognized this, because he pulled me to my feet. "Strip," he said, forcefully. I did as I was told, and in seconds stood before him naked. he took his time, running his hands all over my body, into the crack of my ass. He stuck a finger in my mouth and I sucked greedily on it. Then he reached behind me and I felt that same, spit-lubed finger enter my hungry hole. Instantly, I felt the familiar ache. I needed it to be his cock, and now.

"I want you to fuck me," I hissed. "Now."

He grinned. "Good thing I'm prepared!" He stepped into the open dressing room and from under the bench, he withdrew a bottle of lube and a little brown bottle. He handed the brown bottle to me.

"There's something you need to know before we go any further," he said, and lifted his shirt. There, just above his pubic mound and below his belly button was a biohazard tattoo. "I'm poz, and I'm not on meds," he stated flatly.

I was taken aback. I heard my breath stop as it caught in my throat. A shiver ran down my spine and I could feel beads of sweat break out on my forehead. But surprisingly, I was not turned off as I had always imagined I would be. I wasn't disgusted or afraid in any way. In fact, I felt a wave of horniness wash over me and my cock began leaking precum incessantly.

He was studying my face for my reaction. I suspect I surprised him too as I lifted the brown bottle to my nose and inhaled deeply. "Fuck my ass." It was almost an order.

That was all the prompting he needed. He spun me around and guided me into the dressing room. "Get on your knees facing the bench," he said, and I complied. I knelt on the floor with my elbows on the bench, watching in the mirror as he squirted a generous amount of lube into his hand. He slathered my hole, sticking two fingers as deep inside me as they would go, and I heard some drip onto the carpet beneath me. Then another squirt that he rubbed all over his raw, poz cock. I was breathless with anticipation as I realized he would soon be stretching my hole with that beautiful thing.

He crouched behind me and I could feel the head of his cock sliding up and down my crack. I got a brief twinge of pleasure each time it caressed my hole. Then gently, he began to enter me. As I took multiple hits from the brown bottle my hole opened hungrily to accept him, stretching to accommodate his girth. I felt him slide into my ass, a single smooth motion until he was balls-deep. I felt the electricity as he hit my prostate. The precum was gushing from my cock, forming a pool beneath me that eventually merged with the drops of lube.

I had never been that full, and it felt amazing! He began to work in and out, lengthening his strokes a little at a time until he grabbed my hips and plunged in and out, working my hole to its maximum. With each thrust he almost pulled all the way out before ramming balls-deep again, each time hitting my prostate perfectly. Before long I felt my own cum pulsing out onto the floor.

Soon his breathing quickened and I knew he was close. "Where do you want my poz cum?" he asked.

"Inside me," I responded. For a moment it felt as though I had left my body and was watching in disbelief as I said those words. "Fucking poz me!"

"With pleasure," he grunted. He plunged his cock as deep into me as he could and I felt the telltale pulses as he unleashed his load. I came again as his pulses subsided.

Slowly he withdrew and stood. I could see in the mirror that his cock and balls were a mess of cum and lube that had a pinkish hue to it. Had he made me bleed? Of course he had. But I didn't care. I spun around and expertly cleaned every drop off his shaft and balls, savoring the taste as I did.

At last it was time to get dressed. He invited me to stay and try on the clothes I had selected, but I was exhausted from our escapade and starting to feel just a little freaked out by what we had done. I finished dressing and headed out of the store.

I walked out of the mall and quickly got in my car. I drove straight home to shower and douched as best I could. Part of me was incredulous and scared that I had taken a poz load, but a bigger part of me was more turned on than I had ever been before. I jerked off twice more that afternoon.

The next day I decided to go back to the mall. Approaching the store, I could see the same clerk working inside. He looked up and grinned as I entered.

"I saved those clothes for you," he said.

"You alone?" I asked him.

"Yup."

"Fuck me again."

His eyes widened in surprise but without another word, he grabbed the "Back soon!" sign and headed for the store entrance. I walked back to the dressing room and stripped, anxious to get another fix of his huge cock and poz load.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 23
  • Thanks 2

Love the thought of poz men out there in the world living life and passing their gift on as a normal course of events.:)Meeting a man they find attractive,developing a relationship that progresses to the time when status must be discussed.Meeting that barrier and jumping across it together.The eventual conversion of the partner....can there be a bond stronger than carrying a man's seed and strain forever after you recieve it from him?

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1