Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

23 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

I got to admit that I am impressed by all you people who still bother to keep count

Well, if there actually are guys that keep count, I would find that impressive.  Most of us that have been around for a while, stopped actually counting (if we ever began in the first place) a long time ago.  

When all is said and done, it doesn't boil down to the number of Holes seeded, or Cocks/loads taken, it all boils down to if/when we conquered our cultural/religious fears, and became the men we were born to become. That's the only thing that actually counts.  

One of the Bach Cantata's is entitled Furchte Dich Nicht* - in B-flat, which translates as "Be Not Afraid".  It's bold, a bit "in-your-face", and emblematic of a positive roadmap to living a rich, full life.  It's an inspiring thing to keep in one's mind, if you happen to be a musician.  If you're musically appreciative, Google it (sung in English, or whatever language you need) and see if it resonates with you too.   

The only thing to be afraid of, is our own weaknesses.  Numbers, in and of themselves, don't really count; it's the behavior that really counts.  

*there's an umlaut over the "u" - but I don't know how to type umlauts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PozBearWI said:

In hindsight it would have been cool to keep a diary.  

That seems like a lot of effort, that would be better expended in the effort to find more poles and holes to experience.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Truly I don't know.  I've been fucking and getting fucked for 50 years though.  In hindsight it would have been cool to keep a diary.  

Not sure about how many cocks in my ass, but i've definitely sucked more than 1,000 cocks...probably more than 2,000 even...in my dissolute youth, i spent hours upon hours at the gloryholes in sex clubs/bathhouses. Good times.

• Piggy 3

I'm at least slightly impressed with men who have managed to find a thousand different men to fuck them, although I have to be close to achieving it after 30+ years of trying. Finding a thousand different holes to fuck is easy and can be achieved in a few short years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm at least slightly impressed with men who have managed to find a thousand different men to fuck them, although I have to be close to achieving it after 30+ years of trying. Finding a thousand different holes to fuck is easy and can be achieved in a few short years.

Truth! I get excited if I can find two different tops in a crowded bath house, but can usually find a dozen guys with their asses up in the air. 

I have not been keeping count. But if you reguraly get fucked .... and visit a bathhouse to take dick... then it is easy to reach a thousand.... but honestly.... why count?

Jusy enjoy every moment you have a cock in your hole .. no matter if its a new one... or a repeat..... enjoy the fuck!!!!

• Like 1

I believe in quality over quantity, that is why this "I'll take any load" ideology makes me shake my head.  Not judging, it's just not for me.

But if you have been at this "game" as long as I have, and you multiply the number of weeks in a year by the number of years you have been sexually active - it's rather easy to reach 1,000.  Frankly I put that out of my mind after the first twenty years, and now in "Being a whore, part 2" I don't really want to count, I know I have joined that elite "club".

I have a European friend who has been running from Homeland Security here in Florida for years, and he claims he is close to 10,000..........I can't imagine, but for some reason I don't think he is exaggerating.  

I go back and forth with the idea I am either proud or disgusted with myself......can't quite decide.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I go back and forth with the idea I am either proud or disgusted with myself......can't quite decide.

Don't be disgusted as I am sure that when your time comes you'll leave with a smile on your face. That's what everything is about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I believe in quality over quantity, that is why this "I'll take any load" ideology makes me shake my head.  Not judging, it's just not for me.

But if you have been at this "game" as long as I have, and you multiply the number of weeks in a year by the number of years you have been sexually active - it's rather easy to reach 1,000.  Frankly I put that out of my mind after the first twenty years, and now in "Being a whore, part 2" I don't really want to count, I know I have joined that elite "club".

I have a European friend who has been running from Homeland Security here in Florida for years, and he claims he is close to 10,000..........I can't imagine, but for some reason I don't think he is exaggerating.  

I know I'm not picky or proud of it, but if I'm at a club or orgy that is active, it is pretty easy for me to sample 30 to 35 different holes for a few strokes, and get 5 or 6 different guys to put their poles in my hole. While two thirds or more were repeats, I did it pretty much every Friday and Saturday night, so it added up over 9 years of living there. I still take sexcations, at least once a year, where I can pretty easily have sex with over a hundred different guys over a 3 or 4 day period, and probably only half of those are repeats.

I prefer to think of it as being hypersexual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I prefer to think of it as being hypersexual.

Call it whatever you like .... you're still a First Class Pig, no matter how you slice it .... Kudos !!!