Gay Guys are too picky

Breedingandseeding

14 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

The sexiest accent in the world (whether it is male or female) is. Welsh. I was there in March 2011. Usk is gorgeous (considering emigrating and moving there when I retire), Tintern Abbey is breathtaking (damn you, Cromwell!) and Caerleon is ... well ... beyond freezing (the wind was making the rain fall upwards in the middle of the Amphitheatre).

I'm from near that area and know Usk well. It always tickled me that it's name in Welsh was Brynbuga. Using my Wenglish I used to laugh because I've buggered many a guy in the hills

On 10/12/2021 at 6:08 PM, Faggotuser said:

Cumdumps should never be picky. They were born to get fucked and take loads. A good bottom is willing to let ANY male fuck it anytime, anywhere and shouldn’t care what they look like, their age, race, height, weight, status or whether or not they are related. Just get on your knees and suck their cocks, bend over and get fucked, or lay on your back, spread those legs and get bred.That’s what your role is.

That's what I do! 

Here's the thing, cumdumps/bottoms aren't usually very picky, but hygiene etc is a must. But if the top is overweight etc we don't usually care etc. Any cock is a good cock (clean ofc). However, the reverse isn't true, you see a lot of Tops looking for slim, fit (twink) bottoms, which I understand. I wouldn't want to be a fat bottom either. I'm also more horny when I'm fit, muscular, athletic and can go 20 rounds in a gangbang/long session. Just look at the FSM parties and see who gets in/who doesn't get in. 

Personally, I want to have sex with guys I'm attracted to who are attracted to me.  I used to get into anonymous sex, but it never really was anonymous, they knew what I looked like even if they didn't see my face. I have distinct tattoos so if they see me on the street, it's no longer anonymous. I had one guy come up to me on the street once and say how much he enjoyed fucking me the other night while I was hooded taking any and all loads.  That was the last time I ever did that. That when I started to get picky.

Slut level success depends on how you go about getting sex. In my experience, these days, most hookup apps have more ghosts than a haunted house. I'm not fond bath houses as they tend towards too much cat and mouse cruising. Sex cubs, on the other hand are spaces where all the guys know they are there to fuck like dogs in heat and do so openly and promiscuously. Ditto that for sex resorts on event weekends. I tend to have way better experiences at sex resorts nd sex clubs than any other outlet.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1