Speculums?

garsento

Specula are an interesting and commonly used tool in the Leather/BDSM world,  They aren't particularly dangerous, when used properly, and can intensify the bottom's focus on the importance of his Hole.  Most bottom's already know their Hole is their most attractive physical item, and gently stretching a particularly tight Hole can make the fuck better for both (or all) guys.  

The only real danger is gaping too much too soon.  They're best used gradually, accompanied by plenty of praise / encouragement from the Top, and only gradually increasing the width over time.  Given the "original" purpose of a Hole, it naturally contracts to keep in that which shouldn't be excused during sex.  Once the prepwork is done though, the bottom can gradually re-train his mind (with guidance from the Top) that a Hole (properly prepped) can be do wonders for his sexual life.  

As always with BD/SM tools, it takes plenty of time to build that sense of confidence in the bottom's mind.  Experience counts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Specula are an interesting and commonly used tool in the Leather/BDSM world,  They aren't particularly dangerous, when used properly, and can intensify the bottom's focus on the importance of his Hole.  Most bottom's already know their Hole is their most attractive physical item, and gently stretching a particularly tight Hole can make the fuck better for both (or all) guys.  

The only real danger is gaping too much too soon.  They're best used gradually, accompanied by plenty of praise / encouragement from the Top, and only gradually increasing the width over time.  Given the "original" purpose of a Hole, it naturally contracts to keep in that which shouldn't be excused during sex.  Once the prepwork is done though, the bottom can gradually re-train his mind (with guidance from the Top) that a Hole (properly prepped) can be do wonders for his sexual life.  

As always with BD/SM tools, it takes plenty of time to build that sense of confidence in the bottom's mind.  Experience counts. 

Excellent response!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2022 at 10:04 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Eroswired supplied far more content, but I do have a page on my own speculums with some great pictures of them in use on my blog.

That would be here:  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2019/03/equipment-close-up-speculum.html

And the last time I used the medium sized one:  

Resized_20211226_132854.jpeg

mmm, looking good - especially with the red jock strap

On 1/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, partying.hard said:

I freaking love love love to play with a speculum, whether as a top or bottom.  90D6DDD9-B1FA-4C55-9E04-8EB5BDEDF958.jpeg.217cdcc60feeaa5a32d1efacd6094c9d.jpeg2D028ADB-3EE3-4E91-AE9B-CBC340DFF19D.jpeg.bb791251e4b990cc4f8b93cc2f055c42.jpegI remember the first time someone stuck it up my ass and then opened it up. He then encouraged me to reach back and explore the gate. It fucking blew my mind!

that man in the sling is a real stud - the fur, the piercings and the gape- boned up lusting over these pics.

• Piggy 1