Speculums?

garsento

20 minutes ago, torcub said:

I think you mostly did one with me?

Do you know how those are sized in inches?

So what my brother described as the medium has length of 3 1/2 inches insertable by 1 1/4 inches high.

Large has a length of 4 inches insertable by 1 1/2 inches high.

Picture of the large:

Resized_20220107_124556.jpeg

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 2:44 PM, ErosWired said:

I see this topic went unanswered when it was posted - I also recently posted a question about speculums in the General section that got very little attention. I’m amazed that a group of men so fixated on stretching their anuses open has so little familiarity with speculums. Used with care, speculums are an excellent means of augmenting a hole-training program. That’s quite aside from their myriad potential in BDSM scening.

I have a particular thing for the feel of unyielding steel applied against my body, so you might be unsurprised that I have more than one speculum. I have three, in fact, and a fourth device that isn’t technically a speculum but falls into the same category of ‘hole spreader’. Here they are:

image.thumb.jpeg.0483320e8fee91dcf6b5def2d694116c.jpeg
This is a true anal speculum, as in designed specifically for the anus. Some other types are actually intended for vaginal examination (all speculums are intended as medical instruments) and the vaginal ones don’t always comport as well with the anal anatomy. On this one, the action is by squeezing the grip or by turning the widening screw, then locking it in position with the set-screw (knob). The widening screw is useful for pushing your limit in fine increments once you reach a stopping point with the handle.

image.thumb.jpeg.f167ac38f2e1ed6dfa3b9eac79e8e1e6.jpeg

This is a Collins speculum, one of the vaginal types, but I use it quite a lot. The action is by turn of the widening screw, and it widens remarkably. You have to use some care with it so that the tall blades don’t scrape the walls of the rectum, but it provides a significant stretch.

image.thumb.jpeg.46379b242fb3a9580acb7f5e9686b51d.jpeg
This baaaaad boy is a Mathieus speculum. It’s the only three-prong design I’ve encountered. The action is similar to the anal speculum above, but much more reactive - you have to take it gently, because it opens quickly in response to the grip. Holes aren’t really designed to open in triangles, and you sort if have to get used to this one gradually to avoid injury.

I’ve maxed out on all of these speculums - they’ve stretched me as far as they can reach, and now I mainly use them as warm-up for bigger challenges.

Like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.85659b134d048f6895c3f1f2d80afc5d.jpeg
I got this as a Christmas present for myself. Not a speculum per se, but designed specifically for stretching an anus to the o.O level. The action is by tightening the wingnuts equally on each of the six posts around the ring; the more you turn them, the closer the bar is pulled toward the ring, until it finally rests against the ring at full extension. When the bars are fully retracted, the ring is large enough to pass an average man’s hand and forearm through it. I have tried it twice now, solo, and have managed to reach the stage you see in the photo. I could go farther, but this device is, as you might imagine, somewhat awkward to use on yourself, and once you reach the point of physical distress it becomes a bit impractical. My local regular Top has expressed a keen interest in using it on me in the near future, so we’ll see how it goes with some assistance.

Hi !  I never used 1 or 2 of them - but seeing them now - wishing I had my brown bottle of Poppers - ready to have my cunt hole be used - tel me more - more - Please !

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 2:44 PM, ErosWired said:

I see this topic went unanswered when it was posted - I also recently posted a question about speculums in the General section that got very little attention. I’m amazed that a group of men so fixated on stretching their anuses open has so little familiarity with speculums. Used with care, speculums are an excellent means of augmenting a hole-training program. That’s quite aside from their myriad potential in BDSM scening.

I have a particular thing for the feel of unyielding steel applied against my body, so you might be unsurprised that I have more than one speculum. I have three, in fact, and a fourth device that isn’t technically a speculum but falls into the same category of ‘hole spreader’. Here they are:

image.thumb.jpeg.0483320e8fee91dcf6b5def2d694116c.jpeg
This is a true anal speculum, as in designed specifically for the anus. Some other types are actually intended for vaginal examination (all speculums are intended as medical instruments) and the vaginal ones don’t always comport as well with the anal anatomy. On this one, the action is by squeezing the grip or by turning the widening screw, then locking it in position with the set-screw (knob). The widening screw is useful for pushing your limit in fine increments once you reach a stopping point with the handle.

image.thumb.jpeg.f167ac38f2e1ed6dfa3b9eac79e8e1e6.jpeg

This is a Collins speculum, one of the vaginal types, but I use it quite a lot. The action is by turn of the widening screw, and it widens remarkably. You have to use some care with it so that the tall blades don’t scrape the walls of the rectum, but it provides a significant stretch.

image.thumb.jpeg.46379b242fb3a9580acb7f5e9686b51d.jpeg
This baaaaad boy is a Mathieus speculum. It’s the only three-prong design I’ve encountered. The action is similar to the anal speculum above, but much more reactive - you have to take it gently, because it opens quickly in response to the grip. Holes aren’t really designed to open in triangles, and you sort if have to get used to this one gradually to avoid injury.

I’ve maxed out on all of these speculums - they’ve stretched me as far as they can reach, and now I mainly use them as warm-up for bigger challenges.

Like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.85659b134d048f6895c3f1f2d80afc5d.jpeg
I got this as a Christmas present for myself. Not a speculum per se, but designed specifically for stretching an anus to the o.O level. The action is by tightening the wingnuts equally on each of the six posts around the ring; the more you turn them, the closer the bar is pulled toward the ring, until it finally rests against the ring at full extension. When the bars are fully retracted, the ring is large enough to pass an average man’s hand and forearm through it. I have tried it twice now, solo, and have managed to reach the stage you see in the photo. I could go farther, but this device is, as you might imagine, somewhat awkward to use on yourself, and once you reach the point of physical distress it becomes a bit impractical. My local regular Top has expressed a keen interest in using it on me in the near future, so we’ll see how it goes with some assistance.

Thank your for this excellent "tour" through your collection. May I ask where you purchased these?

I am an engineer and enjoy designing my own toys but I am always looking out for new ideas and concepts.

Jamie in Andover MA

2 hours ago, btmboy3in said:

Thank your for this excellent "tour" through your collection. May I ask where you purchased these?

I am an engineer and enjoy designing my own toys but I am always looking out for new ideas and concepts.

Jamie in Andover MA

I acquired them over time from various sources, but all of them (and more) are readily available online. Just google ‘speculums’. 

They even make them for use on horses…

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I acquired them over time from various sources, but all of them (and more) are readily available online. Just google ‘speculums’. 

They even make them for use on horses…

Many thanks my friend 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 10:05 PM, friday666 said:

Super topic. never used it on a bottom. But now I am interested as fuck. 

I use them on the right guys regularly.  It is a great variation in play and a good stretch for men who want to start the road to fist or big toys.  I also love the feeling of sliding my cock into his ass with the Collins speculum still in place--cool metal to the sides and overheated flesh on the top and bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have two Collins - medium and large.

Had a buddy here two weeks ago who is totally into ass play.  I worked him over with tongue, fingers and then increasing sized toys.  Really took our time opening him up.

Then I used the Collins speculum on him and I'm really not sure who was more turned on.... him or me.

As others have mentioned... it takes time and patience, so as not to harm the bottom's hole.  But once he was open... I took my time and slid my cock inside his hole and gave him a nice warm load.  Then, since he was open and in the sling.... I found it very easy to piss into his cummy ass.  He had been stroking slowly up until that point.  When he felt me start to piss, it put him over the top.

He said he wants it again. (me too!!!).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

18 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

I have two Collins - medium and large.

Had a buddy here two weeks ago who is totally into ass play.  I worked him over with tongue, fingers and then increasing sized toys.  Really took our time opening him up.

Then I used the Collins speculum on him and I'm really not sure who was more turned on.... him or me.

As others have mentioned... it takes time and patience, so as not to harm the bottom's hole.  But once he was open... I took my time and slid my cock inside his hole and gave him a nice warm load.  Then, since he was open and in the sling.... I found it very easy to piss into his cummy ass.  He had been stroking slowly up until that point.  When he felt me start to piss, it put him over the top.

He said he wants it again. (me too!!!).

Sounds simply marvelous, my friend. That is precisely the situation I wish to experience. Perhaps the only "enhancement" I might add is to have my ass propped  up so piss will not leak out and instead travel deeper inside me. Oh, and maybe have *several* guys empty their bladders into my toilet hole. 🙂

-J in Andover MA

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a Collins, which I haven't used in a very long time, although I used it quite a lot. Now that I'm getting back to being a real bottom pig, once I get a bit more practice I'm going to find a mate to use it on me. I've been pissed in, with my cunt gaping, but I've never been properly fucked with it in. A guy did stick his cock in but it was only to see if it would fit. It did ;-). 

I'd also love guys to take turns to wank off into me, with the speculum in, then have someone fuck all of the cum further in. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later.  

• Like 1