How to Prep for Bottoming

This topic has probably come up before but I haven't seen it on here.  I'd like to ask what is the best way to prep for bottoming.  I guess that I'd like to know what the most thorough way is and also what is a quick but effective way to clean out.  I see the kits that attach to a shower head which is probably a quick and easy way but how effective and long lasting is it?  And once I had a top suggest starting hours in advance by drinking medication for constipation and follow it up later on with anti-diarrhea medication which might work very well but is a huge amount of work.  The fleet enemas seem to be the best thing that I've used to date but wondering how the other bottoms get ready for the event.

I am mostly a top now but back when I used to bottom, a top daddy of mine taught me a great hack for getting cleaned out. I always struggled with it because I could not get the water deep enough past my second sphincter to clean deep. 

Before I start, I will say that you need to have at least a few hours before the fucking (3 hours should be good). Take a liter of water and mix in a tablespoon of sea salt. Chug it down. It’s kind of gross as you’re drinking straight up salt water (if you squeeze lemon into it, it’s more palatable). My method was chug it down as fast as possible. Wait about 30-40 minutes and you will have to go release on the toilet. May need to a couple times after. 

Wait about an hour and half from when you first drank the salt water and do it again. You again will be releasing like crazy but will notice the water will get lighter until there’s nothing left. Then hit the shower for 10 mins or so and you’ll find that you should be spotlessly clean.

The reason this works so well is because it cleans EVERYTHING out of your system. No guessing, no anxiety over whether you’re fully clean or not when it comes time to play. And also you don’t have to ravage your hole flushing water up there which can make your hole feel sore before even playing.

I usually deep clean before a night of regular sex or fisting. I spend as much time as needed in the bathroom and then shower with the shower shot.  I have a normal sized end and I have a much longer silicone snake end.  I clean for what I'm doing - regular end is for dicks and snake is for fisting and will take much longer. I always bring a dildo with to open me up and make my muscles relax. I find I usually need one more fill and release after I think I'm ok.  For straight up sex, a few squirts of a fleet enema is usually good for me.  Everyone's body and diet is different. I take a fiber supplement daily (not Pure for men, which is good, but gets expensive for fiber) and watch what I eat beforehand.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, poptronic said:

I am mostly a top now but back when I used to bottom, a top daddy of mine taught me a great hack for getting cleaned out. I always struggled with it because I could not get the water deep enough past my second sphincter to clean deep. 

Before I start, I will say that you need to have at least a few hours before the fucking (3 hours should be good). Take a liter of water and mix in a tablespoon of sea salt. Chug it down. It’s kind of gross as you’re drinking straight up salt water (if you squeeze lemon into it, it’s more palatable). My method was chug it down as fast as possible. Wait about 30-40 minutes and you will have to go release on the toilet. May need to a couple times after. 

Wait about an hour and half from when you first drank the salt water and do it again. You again will be releasing like crazy but will notice the water will get lighter until there’s nothing left. Then hit the shower for 10 mins or so and you’ll find that you should be spotlessly clean.

The reason this works so well is because it cleans EVERYTHING out of your system. No guessing, no anxiety over whether you’re fully clean or not when it comes time to play. And also you don’t have to ravage your hole flushing water up there which can make your hole feel sore before even playing.

hmmm, I'll have to file that away and remember that. thanks for the tip @poptronic - when I do a deep clean, I usually give myself a few warm water enemas and that can turn into a hot sesh (with the right top of course). takes me a few hours (2-3 hours) to get everything ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Drop that top. What a jerk asking you for hours of preparation. 

I used the shower kit for a long time but not happy with it. You need the right shower hosewhen travelling, it’s harsh, it can easily have too high pressure and temperature. Not a fan. 

i nowadays use the American Way. A simple enema bulb with a long tip, some vaseline as lube and a pinch of salt to get an isotonic solution. Four to six rinses work fine and it takes 20 minutes max. Maybe a Loperamide pill two hours before. 

Eat a lot of fibres. It’s good for general health, too. 

And date nurses. They don’t freak out if an bit of dirt happens. When a top freaks, kick him out. 

Personally I use a small bulb douche. If I'm spending a few hours at a sauna then I'll use 3 bulbs full of water up there and repeat until it runs clear. I'll also try to eat less that day and I take psyllium husk caps daily too 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 1:45 AM, verslut said:

Eating a high fiber diet is the most important part for me. It makes cleaning out much easier.

This one guys. 
I used to be a stressed out bottom. Douching for ages to get squeaky clean before a long fucking session and being worried it was never enough.

The real secret is a high fibre diet or a fibre supplement like psyllium husk. I started taking it each day and it just keeps you cleans and regular.

It takes a few days to work through your system first time around snd I still douche but it takes minutes and minimal water. There’s just not much there to clean away anymore.

• Thanks 1