Luton Greenhouse WhatsApp Group

Slamuel

Hi guys,

I’ve set up a WhatsApp group for guys who use the Greenhouse Sauna in Luton.

Hopefully we can use it to arrange group meets or just let each other know that a fellow BZ member will be there. Last couple of times I’ve been I’ve taken plenty of raw cock, so I reckon there has to be a fair few of you guys going there. If not, you should be - you’re missing out otherwise!

Group link is:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://chat.whatsapp.com/HNLosyl4ZkrBxfiU1wurpH

Obviously it’s empty right now (apart from me), so if you join, just hang on in there and fingers crossed we’ll build a decent user base over time!

Went there a few times pre-pandemic.

What exactly is the situation like now? The info on their website is a bit unclear as to whether they require just a vaccine passport or if a negative COVID test is required too.

If anyone's been recently, is it still easy to get in and keep it discreet?

13 hours ago, Herts said:

It’s totally discreet, as you would imagine for somewhere like that. You need either a vaccine passport or to be able to show a negative covid test result no more than 24hrs old. 

Just to be clear on this, (sorry I am a bit of a numpty about these things, by covid passport, you mean a NHS Covid pass as can be downloaded and seen on your mobile? Thanks

On 10/14/2021 at 7:51 AM, swall0w said:

Just to be clear on this, (sorry I am a bit of a numpty about these things, by covid passport, you mean a NHS Covid pass as can be downloaded and seen on your mobile? Thanks

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean

• Like 1

• Slamuel changed the title to Luton Greenhouse WhatsApp Group
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2021 at 12:43 PM, RawUK said:

Heading here tomorrow to try the place out. Usually head to London, but thought I'd give this place a try.

Hey Raw,

I ended up going last night. Took 4 loads, sucked many a dick in the gloryholes.

Also a celebrity was in there who rimmed the cum out of my ass.

I also helped a young sauna virgin in taking loads to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Hey Raw,

I ended up going last night. Took 4 loads, sucked many a dick in the gloryholes.

Also a celebrity was in there who rimmed the cum out of my ass.

I also helped a young sauna virgin in taking loads to.

Sounds like you had a good time, and nice of you to help the sauna virgin 🙂 

Wonder who the celeb was? PM me, dying to know 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Whatsapp group link is no longer working. Is there a new one?

Last couple of times I went to Greenhouse Luton I thought it had gone of the boil somewhat. 

Pre Covid and lockdown I've had poor times there but they were the exception. Now they seem more the rule.

Could explain why WhatsApp group defunct

Interesting to note your observation, @1hornyjohn I guess it depends when you go as these places can be variable depending on the crowd... I usually go to the Bear Sunday thing on the last Sunday in the month. The last two were really very busy, and I've had some good fun there.