Most Bizarre Hookup

PendragonSpirit

This was actually a few years back, but it randomly came to mind while I was rubbing one out earlier. Back in the good ol' Craigslist days (god, I miss those, can we get those personals back?), I got a response on a post, dude wanted to drop a load in a hole. Younger black guy, maybe early 20s, and as soon as he walked in, he told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. Of course I obliged, figuring he wanted a quickie. A few seconds later, I felt something splash on my back and ass and at first I thought he was cumming already. Then the splash became a stream, and I glanced back. Cumming? Nope. Pissing. He walked around and shoved it in my mouth for the last few spurts. Kinky, but not weird, right?

Then it got bizarre.

Instead of just fucking me, he started grabbing random objects from around the room and fucking me with those. A hairbrush, a beer bottle, even my fucking TV remote (which was not one of those nice, curved deals. It was rectangular and pointy.) And he was not gentle about it. I'm all for trying new things and a bit of rough play, but it got to the point even I outright told him he was hurting me. I guess that was what he wanted, because pretty much as soon as I told him that, he pushed his dick in, and like three pumps later he blew his load into me. Zipped up, walked out, not a word spoken.

Very odd, and I'm still kind of unsure if I enjoyed it. Is this a thing some guys are into? I guess every fetish has its person.

It's not bad enough when they show up and in person look like someone did an age (and wear) progression to their face pics, but then they have some bizarre kink/fantasy thing that they never bothered to tell you about either, which they then demand that you get on board with... Like the guy who showed up at my door and looked like age and meth had both taken a toll on him, and then demanded that I pretend I was a ROBOT while we had sex. Lets just say that I made sure my robot malfunctioned and went into overdrive and plowed him like an out of control fuck machine for being such a twat.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

Okay, I have to tell you about my most bizarre hook-up. I pick this guy up at the local gay bar, the only one for about 200 miles, so pickings are slim. We go out to my car and I should have known things were going to go south when he told me where he was staying, at the sleaziest establishment in town. 

Don't get me wrong, I loooooove sleaze, its my middle name but when he revealed he was wearing a diaper....Um, I hesitated. I don't want to sex shame, to each his own but I am not into that scene. I soldiered on. The things we do for cock. Sigh.

We get to his room and I want to use the bathroom before I peel off that diaper, can't believe I am admitting to this and the bathroom is disgusting. Total filth. Again not a clean freak but another notch on the 'get the fuck out of here' stick.

The diaper is removed and I go down on the guy. I am working away, doing my best and when I open my eyes I can clearly see the nits and crabs currently colonizing his crotch. I actually tried to carry on! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I was so fucking horny for cock I was willing to keep shagging a petri dish of a human being. So gross. 

I did quit the blow job (to my credit) and he sensed he was losing me. He goes to an armoire and pulls out a bra. Yay! Puts it on and tries to entice me back into bed. He read me so wrong. I suddenly realized I had about one million things I needed to do before the end of the day. He had no problem with that as there was a football game he wanted to catch on the tube. A sports fan, who would have guessed.

Needless to say that is one encounter I do not jerk off to.

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Treehugger said:

The things we do for cock. Sigh.

We get to his room and I want to use the bathroom before I peel off that diaper, can't believe I am admitting to this and the bathroom is disgusting. Total filth. Again not a clean freak but another notch on the 'get the fuck out of here' stick.

The diaper is removed and I go down on the guy. I am working away, doing my best and when I open my eyes I can clearly see the nits and crabs currently colonizing his crotch. I actually tried to carry on! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I was so fucking horny for cock I was willing to keep shagging a petri dish of a human being. So gross. 

You are a stronger man than I. I'd have been out the door after the diaper reveal. I don't begrudge anyone their kinks, but that's a "nope" from me.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PendragonSpirit said:

You are a stronger man than I. I'd have been out the door after the diaper reveal. I don't begrudge anyone their kinks, but that's a "nope" from me.

Unfortunately my dick calls the shots all too often and I make some dubious choices. Good fodder for my autobiography I guess. 

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2021 at 12:54 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

Is this a thing some guys are into? I guess every fetish has its person.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. When I slut at a bathhouse I always have my 7” dildo with me to open me up, and every time, once or twice during the visit guys will come in, not say a word, absolutely jackhammer my cunt with that dildo as hard and fast as they can, and then leave without fucking me themselves. I don’t get it. I mean, I don’t stop them; if that’s what they need from my hole then that’s what I provide. But I can’t explain it. I suppose it could be rival bottoms trying to wreck a hole to put it out of the competition, but that doesn’t explain the behavior you experienced.

My weirdest hookup came, regrettably, at the end of a two-hour drive to meet the guy. This was years ago when I was still looking for guys on the basis of compatible interests, and this guy seemed promising - interested in science fiction, well-read, seemed friendly, wanted to tie me up. Green  lights all the way down, so I made the drive to his apartment.

”Interested in science fiction” doesn’t begin to encompass what met me when I walked through his door. Practically every square inch of horizontal surface that wasn’t floor was occupied by figurines and statuettes from sci-fi shows and movies. Model starships hung from the ceiling. Posters papered the walls. He had items I never dreamed existed, from the most obscure shows and movies. As a collection, it was stunning.

As a measure of the man, it was alarming. There was nowhere to set my toy bag, let alone sit down. Not that he allowed any time for that. As soon as I came in, the museum tour began, a quite thorough retrospective of the entire collection.

The tour concluded in his bedroom, where one found the only horizontal space free from the denizens of a galaxy far, far away - his bed. You might think that well, at least I was able to get down to business.

No.

Suspended over his bed like a canopy hung a life-size figure of the wraithlike Ghostface from the Scream movie franchise:

image.png.c7257e708ba13bd5d783ef18073f4e1d.png

staring straight down at you in the bed.

There was no. way. in. hell. I was letting that man tie me up.

I complimented him on his collection, thanked him for the tour, and skedaddled.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!"

Absolutely nothing.  That said, you may want to consider relocating to somewhere your talents will be more appreciated, valued, and reinforced.  Somewhere like .... oh .... for instance ... my spare room ....

• Upvote 1