Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

I would love to total submit to 20 something dom.  Have him slam and booty bump (shard and/or chem piss) me up and use me as his play toy.  
humiliate me, whoring me out and fist me 🥵

Edited by Pnp-pig

On 10/27/2021 at 6:27 PM, Daddyslut4use said:

Oh hell yeah.  I live very nearby a well known University, within walking distance of the dorms and frat houses.  I have regularly hosted evening anon, walk in breeding scenes over the years.  I get an incredible mix of hot students, some experimenting, some drunk (frat boys) and some already comfortable in their skin as gay men who are just into hard core fucking a hole. 

They are also generally comfortable with the coming and going of others, so its not unusual to have an 18 year old cock in my mouth and a 19 year old cock in my ass.  They often have great stamina and I've had plenty of guys come by early in the evening before they go out with friends and then text asking if they can come back late at night and dump another load.

Maybe 1 in 20 asks about condoms.  They either don't care (unlikely) or are on PrEP (school health clinic hads out PrEP like Halloween candy.

It was much easier to line up 15 or 20 students with the old Craigs List, but I find with a bit of effort of Grindr, Scruff and Sniffies, I can still put together a pretty awesome gang bang.

Love those skinny guys - makes their cock look bigger and their ability to cum more than once 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so what constitutes "older"? 40? 50? 60?   I find these kinds of threads incredibly entertaining because at one point in my life 30 was considered "over the hill".  You were done, the party was over.  Boy was I wrong.  I don't get irritated, I laugh, when I read some posts or overhear guys saying "oh, I would never hook up with him, he's in his 40s".  It's not as prevalent here on BZ, but other hook up sites and apps guys make up these kind of remarks all the time.  I just sit back and say to myself "Just you wait......".  Because time marches on and  before you know it there is a face staring you back in the mirror that isn't 25 anymore, and that person still wants to have sex, for MANY years to come.

Time marches on gentleman, never say never!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2