Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

When I was very young I got propositioned by a lot of older guys, often very graphically. Jeez, I was such a easy fuck back then - lol.

I also found out that gays love to share their sexual adventure stories just as much as women do. I was very naive, and very twinkish too back then.

Very high sex drive and matching energy too - cumming 6-7 times a night was about average, and if I had all weekend my dick was going to be as sore as his ass.

Edited by descartes70817
  • Like 3

Hell yeah. I'm not that old, but the twinks from the nearby university love calling me daddy. I just had one over. While my roommate was upstairs playing video games, this hot indian undergrad snuck in the basement door to breed me. 

The last four guys I have played with have all been at least 20 years younger than me.... three tops and one was versatile.  They reached out to me and were looking to tap some tight Daddy ass.... who was I to say no!?  Of course!!

I find the younger guys are not bashful at all about living out some Otter/Daddy role play and fucking.  I'm all for it now and then.  

• Like 2

Honestly, When I am looking for casual sex I don’t really care about age. Only one thing is that he  or they must be older than 18. Okay, I rarely meet guys above 60 at home (I don’t know why) but the age doesn’t matter in other places like sauna or cruising bars. And yes, I experience that guys between 18 and 25 (30) years are interesting to me. Furthermore, they text me. And there are many among them if not the majority of them who is top and wants to breed me or as a dom wants to dominate me. Amazing. It definitely makes me horny AF when a younger or smaller guy uses me. Therefore, I love to have sex with Asian young tops who spectacularly enjoy to make me their sub slave. These are all independent of the fact that I also love twinks who are bottoms and/or want to service me.