β€‹πŸŽƒ Happy Halloween β€‹πŸŽƒ

120DaysofSodom

Well, Happy Halloween! But you know, I just do not really get excited by the event. I mean, OK, first off, in the gay community, don't we pretty much live Halloween daily, between the drag queens, the guys in leather tit to toe, or sometimes barely in any at all. The muscle boys showing off as much skin and bulge as they can. But then on Halloween, it goes to the N th degree, with guys in heavy make up and elaborate costumes they spent hours getting into. Who is really going to fuck , or want to fuck, if the sheets and pillow cases will be ruined with all the grease paint the guy has on. Or if it takes an hour to just get him out of the damned get up- by then, for me, the delay may well have revealed too much about the personΒ  and the desire has eroded. I much prefer being able to hit a leather bar, connect and be in the sling inside of 20 minutes. Am I the odd one out , or do others sort of not get thrilled by the night?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have a very fond memory of the last time I dressed up as anything for Halloween. It was a few years ago at the men’s campground in Indiana. I decided to dress as a faun (like a satyr/Pan) because we were out in the woods an all. I made myself a pair of leggings out of a woolly blanket that rode low on my hips, and added a short tail on the back, and made a pair of short horns out of polymer clay and secured them to my head with wax. The rest was bare skin, even under the leggings. I made a short pan-flute out of reeds and I was done. I looked great, if I say so myself, and was fuckable at the yank of a snap. Good times... πŸ™‚

On 10/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

Well, Happy Halloween! But you know, I just do not really get excited by the event. I mean, OK, first off, in the gay community, don't we pretty much live Halloween daily, between the drag queens, the guys in leather tit to toe, or sometimes barely in any at all. The muscle boys showing off as much skin and bulge as they can. But then on Halloween, it goes to the N th degree, with guys in heavy make up and elaborate costumes they spent hours getting into. Who is really going to fuck , or want to fuck, if the sheets and pillow cases will be ruined with all the grease paint the guy has on. Or if it takes an hour to just get him out of the damned get up- by then, for me, the delay may well have revealed too much about the personΒ  and the desire has eroded. I much prefer being able to hit a leather bar, connect and be in the sling inside of 20 minutes. Am I the odd one out , or do others sort of not get thrilled by the night?

I will say upfront that I'm not especially excited by Halloween in general.

But I will point out that not all socializing, or social/sociable events, among gay people need to revolve around finding someone to fuck. I'm not calling you out for wanting the "into a sling within 20 minutes thing" - I've certainly been in that mood myself a time or two (or more) myself. But yeah, if all you're looking for is a hole or a cock, then I can see why Halloween isn't the holiday for you.