#NoNutNovember - shall I?

edward21uk

Who even comes up with these ridiculous internet challenges? Evidently, ‘NoNutNovember’ is intended to be followed by ‘DestroyDickDecember’ in which the person taking the challenge is supposed to nut each day an increasing number number of times equivalent to the day of the month, meaning that on December 31 the guy has to nut 31 times. That’s after nutting 30 times the day before, and 29 times the day before that, etc.

I mean, come on.

You might as well challenge guys to jump over the Moon.

Yes, one could conceivably fuck 31 asses in a day, but cumming in all of them? Totally unrealistic. And if you count dry orgasms as nutting, I’ll let you in on a little secret - my former Master, a sexual sadist, trained me to have non-ejaculating (tantric) orgasms on his verbal command, and he enjoyed making me have 20-25 in a row, one right after the other...because it becomes torture. Once you’ve had so many, you absolutely don’t want any more for a while. Even he never tried to take me to 31; it might have broken my mind.

So if you’re contemplating NoNutNovember, consider it in the context of DestroyDickDecember and see if it still makes sense to you.

See you when you get back from the Moon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, Twinkles1983 said:

Good idea. I am getting on prep right now so by the time #nonutnovember is over I can flood some bottoms with a full month’s load.

15 minutes after the post above I failed already with the promise made.

By now maybe even 16 times........

22 hours ago, BoredMidwest said:

It sounds like something the clergy or a politician would cook up

Sounds like that to me too, except both the groups you mention don't have anywhere near the imagination to cum up with the idea. The clergy are too busy fussing over their long dresses and ruby slippers, and the politicians are waaaaaay too busy bending over for Corporate Dick Dough  up their greedy, sodden ratty useless straight Holes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:51 PM, ErosWired said:

There are submissives and keyholders out there for whom every month is Loctober.

Every month?  If you mean that you're kept under lock & key all the time, that makes perfect sense, considering your value.  Prized possessions should always be protected from any kind of deleterious events or acts.

Surely you can't mean kept under lock and key and not used very, very regularly?  That would be inconceivable ... 

Per the monthly denial (or whatever this thread is about) - it is also simply inconceivable that I could go for 30 days without Breeding Hole.  My balls would be hanging to my knees if I even tried to avoid Breeding Holes for a month - which effort, may I point out, has not, and won't happen until I'm shipped off to the toaster oven.  Short of civilization ending, a comet blowing up the Earth, or the previous Pimp-in-Chief returning (which would be all of the previous calamaties and worse), I have, and will continue, to fuck every man's Hole that I can. 

Let's have Hole-vember and Sperm-cember instead.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Every month?  If you mean that you're kept under lock & key all the time, that makes perfect sense, considering your value.  Prized possessions should always be protected from any kind of deleterious events or acts.

Surely you can't mean kept under lock and key and not used very, very regularly?  That would be inconceivable ... 

The ones that I’m referring to are those (admittedly uncommon) submissives who have an ongoing committed relationship with a Dominant in which they have surrendered control over their erection and penile orgasm to the Dominant. To ensure that they never act outside the Dominant’s control in this regard, they agree to wear a secure chastity device at all times, and surrender the key to that device into the keeping of the Dominant.

The arrangement then plays out with the Dominant either 1) Denying the submissive sexual release via cock stimulation until the Dominant decides to allow it - demonstrating the Dominant’s control, or 2) Denying the submissive any sexual release via cock stimulation and using the submissive in ways designed to train him to shift his source of orgasm from his penis to his anus and/or prostate.

Either way, the Dominant should actually be using the submissive regularly, or the relationship will not work. 

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Would that more men understood, thought, and acted as you would, @hntnhole. Most men don't understand the opportunity they get with a locked man under their control.