Shaved or Bushy?

BBBxCumDumpster

Love hair on a guy, for either top or bottom. Nothing better than the feel of a nice thick set of man pubes pressed against your bum after full insertion. I'm fine with trimmed but shaved cock is honestly a bit of turn off, not that I'll refuse it, but it's more like thinking, 'oh what a shame, could have been so much more enjoyable.'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Love a hairy guy, but not around crotch.  I hate flossing with pubes!  Lol

I'd much rather be shaved -- or at least trimmed -- as I know I don't like getting a surprise flossing during or after. I had one guy decide to give me a complete manscaping before we got down to playing, which was nice. The playing...not so much.

1 hour ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Love hair on a guy, for either top or bottom. Nothing better than the feel of a nice thick set of man pubes pressed against your bum after full insertion. I'm fine with trimmed but shaved cock is honestly a bit of turn off, not that I'll refuse it, but it's more like thinking, 'oh what a shame, could have been so much more enjoyable.'

I'll second that!

• Upvote 1

i prefer either waxed or just leave it, any guys that are hairy and shave to try and feel better, I get it if they are self-conscious but when i have them against me / run my hand over their body, the prickly sensation is a massive turn off. I say either bite the bullet and get waxed or just embrace it. Both are sexy, prickly stubble all over ur back and chest is not.

I completely disagree. I have no problem at all if I get pubes in my mouth even if I'm blowing a guy with a Hagrid-level full on bush . Even if a guy hypothetically has hair everywhere, back, neck, butt, whatever, it's honestly not a big deal and even moreso, I'm turned on because the texture, pattern, details etc. are all a feast for the eyes, made available only because at that moment, you're specially privy of being able to see this guy naked and they're characteristic of him and his body in a very natural state. I honestly think that if you really are in tune with your attraction for a guy, you have an instinctual push to see/touch/taste his body as it's presented in a raw, natural, completely unmodified state. If his hair grosses you out, perhaps you might be imposing your own artificial biases on your attraction for this guy and you might be drawn more to an image than a real person. Really though, robust body hair growth is associated with high androgen levels, a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy skin function. Those all sounds pretty darn sexy to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pansexualperv said:

Shaved everytime. Nobody likes pubes in their mouth hahaha

In a Larry Clark film from 1995, whose title is probably banned and whose subject matter definitely is, a group of girls gossiping about sex discuss swallowing and how 'those little spermies really get between your teeth' (approximate quote, from memory). As with so much else in the film, it's a moment of dark humor. Interestingly, the girls don't mention pubes, or whether the guys they'd blown were hairy or smooth/shaved.