Have you ever sucked your uncle’s/brothers/cousins cock?

3 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

sweet! my uncle turned me into the tranny cumdumpster I am today and really trained me to be a total whore

Makes sense. Older Men fucking younger faggots feels so natural.

• Like 1

Yes me and my oldest cousin male use to fuck each other all the time years ago that's why I'm bi sexual. And I use to fuck one of my female cousins too and I'm in love with her I wish she had my babies but that's a long time ago it's Waa fun though 

The first cock I ever sucked was my Dad's 9" inch cut cock.  I was only 12. It started by him getting me to hold his cock, then stroking his cock  then he had me stroking his cock until he shot his load. after he'd cum he would wipe is dripping cock on my face.  It was on one of these occasions that he rubbed his cock on my lips and forced my mouth open until he could get his cock inside my mouth.

His cock smelled great and tasted great, so I let him hold my head and forced my head up and down on his big cock.   I had no warning of his orgasm he just held my chin up and with his other hand he closed my nose so I was forced to take his full load in my mouth and swallow it.  Once I knew how much shooting his load in my mouth pleased my dad I would ask him if I could suck his cock nearly every day. I loved sucking his BIG CUT COCK and swallowing his cum.

We would go out for a drive in his car and I would suck his cock or we'd drive around and I'd stroke his cock until he shot his load.  I sometimes told some of my school friends about me playing with my dad's cock and I'd invite them round to watch me sucking him off.  Sometimes my friends would ask if they could feel my dad's hard Dick and he'd let them.

One friend, Colin, loved joining us and he'd kneel in front of my dad while I wanked my Dad's cock over his face and my Dad would shoot his cum all over Colin's face.  Colin Loved getting my Dad's Spunk on his face.

I have NO regrets sucking my dad's cock and I sucked him off from 12 to 19 years of age when he passed away. 

I sure have and still do with a few of them. Most of my family was and is still nudists, was normal to catch the parents fucking or dad and some other women. Two of my uncles...my dad's twin brothers molested me when i was 8-9 and were the first in my ass...it was fucking awful at first...but as yall know...it gets better and better. The continued until I was 11 when I came out. At the time my 2 older brothers were 13 and 15 I'm not entirely sure how it all went down but I was fixed in to being their hole when ever they needed, dad was determined that none of his boys would have kids at a young age like him. As time went on my brothers shared me with their friends, our cousins and remaining uncles started getting involved, it wasn't until I was in Jr and fully in cock slut mode that dad finally fucked me. My ass constantly had atleast one load in it. Time went by,  and my brothers and dad continued to use my ass when ever we were back together. Still to this day 3 of my brothers still fuck me regularly, 2 are married and one has a gf, just in the last 5-6 years their wife and gf have started joining to just watch. I never did get grandpa's cock and I so would have love being impaled on his massive uncut gpa cock. I was also out finding random guys to breed my ass from Jr High on forward. 

• Like 3

On 7/7/2023 at 1:02 AM, Barebacking888 said:

Yes me and my oldest cousin male use to fuck each other all the time years ago that's why I'm bi sexual. And I use to fuck one of my female cousins too and I'm in love with her I wish she had my babies but that's a long time ago it's Waa fun though 

I got a hot female cousin I'd pregnant her, back in my married years my wife was so jealous of her🫦

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, teachmedaddy said:

I was and still am the family cumdump. That is my uncle's cock in my profile pic.

I can see why. You're gorgeous...got me wishing I was your uncle 😈😈

For me it was my older cousin, I was 8 and he 14. It was a regular "make it disappear" game we played. I don't remember if he ever came or if he tried to fuck me, but most of the time I thought it was fun. We did it for about a year til I suddenly started getting unnerved by it and stopped. I moved away not long after and haven't seen him since. I suppressed the memory til I hit puberty, and when those memories came back I started jerking off furiously to them...and a slut is born, lol.

Edited by JavyX69