Have you ever sucked your uncle’s/brothers/cousins cock?

I exchanged a bj with one cousin and swallowed his load once when we were both teens, him being older. There are multiple men in my family if have a real good time with, but so far none are giving the vibe that they'd want to play like that.

There's a fantasy I have about being the cum dump for my younger brothers and urinal whenever they'd want like when watching TV or playing a game that is hard to shake lol. But I know that's something I can't pursue 

On 12/21/2022 at 10:48 PM, hntnhole said:

The thing is, it's not "just sucking cock", like in a backroom or fuckjoint.  In those places, it's nothing but a Cock.  You don't have any connection to the other guy other than shared Lust.  

With a family member, t would be sucking a cock whose owner is closely connected to you.  Every bit of emotional baggage would come right along with the load. 

Faced with being forced to make that choice, I'd stop having sex altogether.  For me, it's abjectly inconceivable.  There is, however, one possible exception:

Imagine two biological brothers, a couple of years apart in age, both of which are born gay.  As they grow up, they form a bond, they defend each other, they support each other,  they take care of each other emotionally.  They can form a bond that grows into something so special, becomes so close they confirm that specialness sexually. 

That I can comprehend, having known 2 sets of gay brothers through the years.  Obviously, the brotherly connection is paramount - the sexual connection merely reinforces the primacy of the emotional ties.  In that case, it's everything but "just a cock".

I have known twin brothers (and twin sisters) so close connected and living together that there was no room for others. One couple of twin brothers were both tops, so they sometimes had room for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, teachmedaddy said:

I was and still am the family cumdump. That is my uncle's cock in my profile pic.

Nice! l bet your family gets a lot of use out of you boy. You look like such a fucking whore. l wish you were my son so you and my other faggot son could suck my cock at the same time and I could go back and forth between your hot pussies.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2022 at 6:51 AM, Samak76 said:

I got the holy grail I reckon. I slept in my dads bed both naked from 3-17.  By (can I say ages here???) I started playing with his long cock.  I loved putting it in my mouth. He tried to discourage me but gave in. He molested me and taught me how to suck his dick. And he started sucking mine. 

When I was __ my uncle found out and raped me.  It was awful but three weeks later I was begging him for his cock. He taught me how to get fucked. Two months later my dad started fucking me. I loved it. 

When I was __ and my brother __, they had us fuck each other. 

And we still fuck. Dad only fucks me. My uncle is a huge pervert and has three boys…

My brother and I look alike so we’ve gone on gay cruises and stuff and fuck in public. Guys go nuts to fuck with brothers. 

On 1/5/2023 at 10:04 AM, FukMeSir said:

My older brother's when I was 8. That's all I'll say here.  The rest I want to tell in detail to a Dom over 65 Uncle/Dad who will then grab me and forcefully fuck me, telling me my brother knew my place.  

I had a 70 year old Dad lined up on Monday to confess to but he flaked out. 😞

You know your place anyway 👄

Just now, Willing said:

You know your place anyway 👄

FYI,  I sucked my 13 year old friend off whe I was 8, in a hot hut he built on the power lines to molest the younger than him kids of the subdivision,  👄, I remember me and his little sister  in the hut at the same time,  we both shared him. 👄

• Piggy 1

Not positive but I believe my uncle dumped a load in me I was at the local bookstore working a glory hole sucked on a guy and turned around and took him raw through the hole as I was leaving I saw my uncle exciting the building not positive I was him they used me but the place was slow so I believe it was 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My cousin fucked me 6ish too 15ish. Later years he always creampied my ass.

He tried blowing me several times but i was always way more into being the bottom... Funny how inknew my place even back then

Edited by sadden

On 11/4/2021 at 10:57 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

l realize that not many faggots have been as lucky as me in being trained by an uncle or actually getting to suck your biological fathers cock, or the holy grail of getting fucked and bred by him. but I do know that most sub cumdumps like me have sucked off brothers, uncles, and cousins and getting fucked by them. so I wanna know how many of you fucksluts have sucked off your uncle or cousin or brothers and taken their loads down your throat? how many of you has gotten down on their hands and knees and been fucked up the ass bareback and cum inside by your brother, uncle or cousin like I have? once or twice or regularly? my total is 8 relatives who have blown their load into my throat. most of those have blown their load in my ass including over a thousand loads from the uncle who trained me to be a shameless pussyboy cumdumpster, take loads in public, be a bathhouse cumhole, get whored out and most importantly, always be willing to take anyones loadx-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg.

Yes, I was used by an older cousin. Given the age difference, he was basically an uncle to me with the power dynamic.

• Like 1