Sex with a person with disability

Sharp-edge

So I've been with my partner for six years and two years ago he suffered a spinal cord injury and is paralyzed from about his hips down. He has partial movement in his lower core and has lost some feeling in his cock but as he was a total bottom before the injury that doesn't matter too much. He can still get off with a mix of prostate stimulation with a bit of CBT mixed in (usually something tugging/restricting his balls and then a sheath working his cock as I either fuck him or if I've finished, a dildo pounding him.

We got a sling which helps a lot of making it comfortable for both of us. I do occasionally miss him riding me whilenI lay on my back, but I just make the other bottoms I play with do that occasionally.

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but a couple of years ago I had sex with a sexy black top man that was deaf and mute. We only cummunicated via text and then rudimentary finger spelling, but we had the best sex -- so fucking hot. We made out like crazy and for near 2 hours and I soaked up 2 of his delicious loads overnight.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

...man that was deaf and mute. We only cummunicated via text and then rudimentary finger spelling, but we had the best sex -- so fucking hot.

Many years ago I met a 26 yr-old deaf-mute top who enjoyed fucking bareback. This when bareback bottoms were hard to find so we kept hooking up for several years. Sometimes he wanted a quickie but other times he would fuck me for a long time in different positions. I loved it when he bred me because he would let me know he was about to shoot.

• Thanks 1

One of my regular Friends With Benefits is hearing impaired.  We have learned to use iPads and laptops and phones to communicate.  He is an amazing IT guy and has taught me how to use a lot of this technology when we first meet and share a cocktail in the kitchen and 'catch up'.   But once we are naked - there is absolutely no disability from either of us... we enjoy one another's "touch" and "oral skills" and he is an amazing top.  We enjoy quickies and some multi-hour fuck sessions.   And when he cums?  All the neighbours know about it. GRIN.  We laugh about it.  He is an amazing person and a hot sex partner.  Sexy, sassy, smart and... hearing impaired.  One of the most inspirational guys I know - clothed or not!

• Like 2

People with physical disabilities might have an impairment that presents sexual challenges, but I don’t see that as a problem at all. For mental disabilities where there’s issues of consent, of course you would need to be aware of that, but all people should be able to enjoy themselves.

I’m not disabled, but I’ve always been fascinated by various aspects of impaired mobility and function. Since childhood, I’ve been obsessed with casts, which create temporary disability. I taught myself how to make them so I can wear them or apply to others. It’s a huge turn on to see someone casted, on crutches or in a wheelchair, on the street. I would enjoy being fucked while in a cast or by someone in a cast.

Pics were from when I spent two weeks in a full leg cast and went out to parties and clubs. Had the cast signed by many randoms and DJs. Got plenty of attention and it was a fascinating experience to be “helpless”. Pretty sure I could have gotten cock, but I wasn’t looking for it that time.

6623565E-98B5-4AB3-A533-05173416D356.thumb.jpeg.022f48c84668bd1e25d32bfa8d8a7288.jpeg

B46568F4-2A62-479C-9636-9A9D9BCBD847.thumb.jpeg.bf762830e925014e2ad500bcbef0333e.jpeg

The same goes for amputations, but I’m yet to have sex with an amputee.

• 2 weeks later...