Second Hole?

downtownswallow

2 hours ago, PigPlayRaw said:

What @BootmanLA refers to is anatomically correct. But, boy… when I’ve had cocks reach that end of the the rectum and work those muscle walls over, that’s the place where anal orgasms are born! That orgasm, that well-fucked satiated feeling, it can last for a couple of days for me. 

It is 100% True that there is a second hole I don't think most members here are in medical terms. I can't find one reference of "Penis" on this site. I think most are really referring to that feeling of relaxing and accepting that your anus has more than one function. I have had a good share of Men find my ass receipting of their cock and I insist that they go BALLS DEEP Inside my ass. I am not just a guy that Loves getting Fucked Bareback but I Expect him to shoot his load DEEP Inside my ass.

I had a couple of guys that I would play with at least once a week. First was 9+ but he was cautious and he wanted Condoms and I didn't like the feel. He was about 10 years older than me and I met the second guy at the first guy's house but he was 5 years younger, Always wanted sex, only 9 inches but thicker and Always wanted to shoot Inside my ass.

I thought I felt that second hole opening up and accepting it has accepted it's roll as a bare Cock enters my hole as he gets Balls DEEP regardless of size.  I have learned from a 10.5 inch Black Cock how OPEN my hole would get.  That's when you learn to adjust yourself and prepare your hole Before you have sex. 

Second Hole is real and can be achieved by most cock sizes. It doesn't have to be large but the feeling of skin to skin contact and acknowledge by both that the Top will not pull out but Explode his seed DEEP Inside my ass.

b7a0ee62852761.5a9dfe7fa7aab.thumb.jpg.d8579b93d10ece2d3b63848e5063ed75.jpg

For those interested, here's a picture of the male rectum and sigmoid. As explained by BootmanLA, the sigmoid curve is what is perceived as the "second hole" by Tops who have a cock that gets that far, and by their bottoms who feel it.  What some describe as "opening the second hole" is more aptly described as penetrating and (temporarily) straightening the curve of the sigmoid.  Everyone is a little different inside, not all rectums are the same length.  

As a bottom, the pressure we feel is the Tops cock hitting a wall, albeit a flexible wall. A sensitive Top can effectively open or straighten the curve. What the Top feels is the pressure of His cock pushing against and straighening that curve as His cock penetrates more deeply. Also, some guys have a more severe curve than others, so both the Top and bottom may feel it more intensely. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

b7a0ee62852761.5a9dfe7fa7aab.thumb.jpg.d8579b93d10ece2d3b63848e5063ed75.jpg

For those interested, here's a picture of the male rectum and sigmoid. As explained by BootmanLA, the sigmoid curve is what is perceived as the "second hole" by Tops who have a cock that gets that far, and by their bottoms who feel it.  What some describe as "opening the second hole" is more aptly described as penetrating and (temporarily) straightening the curve of the sigmoid.  Everyone is a little different inside, not all rectums are the same length.  

As a bottom, the pressure we feel is the Tops cock hitting a wall, albeit a flexible wall. A sensitive Top can effectively open or straighten the curve. What the Top feels is the pressure of His cock pushing against and straighening that curve as His cock penetrates more deeply. Also, some guys have a more severe curve than others, so both the Top and bottom may feel it more intensely. 

I remember a top who was fucking me found it and was like oh wow that feels so good. He kept pulling out of it and sliding back in eventually dropping his load in there. When he was done I explained this to him and he was fascinated because he'd never felt one before.