Getting Fucked on the Dance Floor

dtguy_367

I still remember the Black Party NYC the year after i converted, I was thin and fit. I was unemployed and spending a lot of time at the local YMCA and occasionally getting a workout in, in between sucking dick.  I spent the entire time there in the darkroom taking dick. It was 4 hours of dick after dick, grab a bottle of water and go back and take more dick. 

The good ole days. Hmmmm.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...
On 4/25/2011 at 2:14 AM, versmetropig said:

Nice. Totally took me back to the five summers I spent working in Provincetown, MA - and to the early '80s when I was in college here in NYC Studio 54 was just coming down from top of the scene and the Limelight, Paradise Garage and other amazing dance clubs were still around, though I was usually the one doing the fucking, I got it once or twice too and it was awesome - oddly, I actually WASN'T doing any chems back then, though everyone thought I was, I was just that much of a pig! Now, well, a bit of enhancement is always welcome...

I've never been uninhibited enough to go to a dance club (much less be fucked in one). However, with the right combination of enhancements and company (of course!) ...

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Can totally relate to this OP.  Those nights are magical. When the world fades away and it's just you and the music. Many times that scene jist keeps going as one after another cock gets offered and serviced.  I never want it to end!

I love getting high and fucked on the dance floor. I regularly go to circuit parties seeking out dance floor sex. Absolutely love it. I quit using the apps a long time ago preferring to find in person connections at parties or bars. Now I feel like most of the sex I have these days is on a dance floor somewhere. haha

On 12/19/2017 at 6:02 AM, rawsatyr said:

I have a hardcore pervy friend who has been poz for many years. He confided (years after the fact) he tried to breed me once (and 'MARK me with his DNA') on the dance-floor in Memphis and got THIS CLOSE, he said as I was apparently 'rolling'! I don't recall his attention nor had any idea a 'stealther' was apparently already dripping charged pre-cum for me. He said it was another night when I was shirtless, 'your pierced nipples turned me on, I figured you'd take dick like a champ'. Apparently I was going commando in denims and had teased some guys dancing with the button-fly half undone letting my shaved crotch show, then making out with a random pack of what must have been 'gay frat guys' from Missouri... he said 'you wouldn't have been the first , btw, I have bred a lot of guys on that Backstreet dance-floor... no formalities, no names, guys just let me slip it right in' without anybody even seeing it. He said he 'didn't have to HUMP THEM as just feeling their moist 'man-pussies'  triggered his nut almost on cue... holding them tight, pumping his charged load deep inside them. I had never heard anybody talk like and the 'predatory stealther' thing was disturbing yet...  since I told him I had 'been converted' I was strangely turned on, thinking... 'man, that could have been me', tagged by a 'predator'. 

But he reminded me I was apparently 'still a prude back then, too wily like a virgin at a prison rodeo and off with the pretty boys'. He said he came up later in the lounge and brought me a bottle of water and struck up a conversation, still hoping to TAG ME WITH HIS DNA. But then some other guys 'pulled me away' and I got 'off the hook'. No telling what might have happened! He now calls me a 'brother' who has FINALLY join the 'brotherhood'... I told him he is more then 'welcum' to relive his sleazy fantasy in the 'treehouse' of a local bar when he comes through town... hopefully with some bros watching!

This is a huge fantasy of mine. Love the idea of some one taking advantage of me and marking me while I'm dancing, too high and horny to notice or care. Love the idea of being a predator's prey in that way.

• Piggy 1