adult bookstore clerks

trainfan

On 11/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, trainfan said:

I am wondering if anyone here has had the great fortune 

to interact with bookstore clerks while at the store.  I have 

not.

There is a hot older clerk at Adult Warehouse in Spokane

who I would like to blow.

There is a bookstore I've been going to for a long time. I dropped in a couple weeks ago, paid my money and saw there was nobody in the place.  I went to the front and started talking to the owner. I saw a cute teddy and stockings and said that I didn't know if they would fit me... He said I should go try them on and he would judge. I took off my clothes in a booth and put on the teddy and stockings. When I opened the door he was standing there with his fly open and a beautiful cock out. He said that I could keep the clothes if I would turn around and Bend over for him. I bent down, kissed the beautiful head of his cock, and said "of course sir". I quickly turned around and felt my teddy being pulled aside and the head pressing against my hungry, clean and lubed hole. He pushed deep inside me and whispered in my ear "I have to be rough and fast because I can't leave the door... But I really want to cum in your pussy so bad" .. I nodded and braced myself as he started pounding me hard and deep until he flooded me with his sweet cream

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ctgaydave said:

There is a bookstore I've been going to for a long time. I dropped in a couple weeks ago, paid my money and saw there was nobody in the place.  I went to the front and started talking to the owner. I saw a cute teddy and stockings and said that I didn't know if they would fit me... He said I should go try them on and he would judge. I took off my clothes in a booth and put on the teddy and stockings. When I opened the door he was standing there with his fly open and a beautiful cock out. He said that I could keep the clothes if I would turn around and Bend over for him. I bent down, kissed the beautiful head of his cock, and said "of course sir". I quickly turned around and felt my teddy being pulled aside and the head pressing against my hungry, clean and lubed hole. He pushed deep inside me and whispered in my ear "I have to be rough and fast because I can't leave the door... But I really want to cum in your pussy so bad" .. I nodded and braced myself as he started pounding me hard and deep until he flooded me with his sweet cream

Hahahaaaaaaa this sounds soooo familiar. I did the same when I was 19 in Amsterdam. I tried on a thong and asked if the clerk wanted to judge. He was nervous, but inspected my ass. I told him he could fuck me, but he was afraid that his boss would come to the store. Eventully he fucked me and seeded me. It was a short fuck, but I felt like slut......

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

Hahahaaaaaaa this sounds soooo familiar. I did the same when I was 19 in Amsterdam. I tried on a thong and asked if the clerk wanted to judge. He was nervous, but inspected my ass. I told him he could fuck me, but he was afraid that his boss would come to the store. Eventully he fucked me and seeded me. It was a short fuck, but I felt like slut......

Long or short, big cock or small... Every time is beautiful as long as we get seeded, am I right? 😉

On 3/22/2022 at 4:04 PM, Barebacksletje said:

omg that also happened to me trying on a jockstrap in the gay village in Toronto. the 2 guys working both fucked me. the first guy asked if I needed help while I was trying it on then started fingering my hole as soon as he came in. he fucked me and blew his load in me then asked if his buddy could take a turn and obviously I said yes. the whole thing took like 10 mins and they gave men an employee discount on the jockstrap! neither one even mentioned condoms.  later I found out they both knew I was an easy fuck cause a few of their buddies told them when they saw me in a club. it pays to have a reputation as a slutty cumdumpster. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now I wonder if the guy at the bookstore I visited wanted to fuck me or something. He always was strict about keeping movies playing and people hanging out in the hall but he let me do whatever I wanted. I was always in drag and he had seen my ass wide open. He never made an advance but now I wonder

1 hour ago, BarebackBrat said:

Now I wonder if the guy at the bookstore I visited wanted to fuck me or something. He always was strict about keeping movies playing and people hanging out in the hall but he let me do whatever I wanted. I was always in drag and he had seen my ass wide open. He never made an advance but now I wonder

You should go back and find out. 😉

I've had a few bookstore and adult theater clerks want to give me a blow job. One came back into the theater and asked if I minded if he sat there. Told him sure. He dropped trow and decided to ride my cock right there. Never expected he meant my seat. 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a few clerks lock the front doors of video stores to come back and fuck me,,,,they would go into adjoining booth with a glory hole and put their cocks through,,,I would start to suck, then when they begin to hump my mouth, I lowered my pants and back my ass up to the hole, then they would just come around to open my door and just fuck me then. I never knew their status, but when I would ask if they had a big charged load for my ass...they all would say yes, so I would say, breed my negative ass and they would. One guy I was sure he was poz...very gay and kinda wasted. When I would walk in, h would always whisper when he gave me tokens, "I'll be back to see you shortly."

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 11:16 PM, ohmalewhore said:

In 2001, an adult bookstore about 6 miles or so from where I worked, had a transgender clerk at the front counter. We first met online via AOL and got to know one another pretty well. one night she invited me to meet her at work the next day, so I took the day off and went there at the arranged time. She didn't dress like your typical T-girl - wore sweats and sneakers. But once we met, she took me in the back office and put me on my knees to suck her hard. One guy came in just as I was about to get her super horny, so she had to have me be quiet and stay in the back. The guy left not long after, but her mood was killed. So she sucked me to being hard and then had me fuck her. After I got done fucking her ass, she decided that she was now horny enough again and returned the favour fucking me. We talked for a bit after getting our clothes back in proper order and arranged to talk more online that night.

We set up another "date" for a week later exactly - same time and place. This time she made me wear something more feminine and sexy for her, as she was a bit dominant and liked making her men into the sissies even though she was the trans gal. When I got there she had me crawl back to the office again (to avoid the cameras) and once we were fully alone she stripped me of my "guy" things and the full blown dominant gal came out of her. Before long she had my pantyhose ripped in the ass and me up on my back on a table and her ready to penetrate me. Again someone came in and spoiled the moment, but this time whomever it was must have been chicken because she came almost right back and was still semi-hard. It took me no time to get her aroused fully and then she drilled me like I'd not had done in a while.

3 more times we set up "skip days" for me (I used up 2 sick days and 3 vacation days) all for sex with her. Each time she fucked and enjoyed me while I got to cum all over myself and she would lick it up and then feed it to me in her kiss. But before we could fuck a 6th time, her live-in BF got wind of her antics and put a stop to things between us. I've never found an ABS counter worker again that went anywhere close to what her and I had those few weeks!

That's so hot. You are really lucky I would have loved to have met her. 

I was never sure I could tell this story as it is about an incredible and unique man who was just amazing.  My own stupidity prevented me from truly being a partner in spite of his warm and genuine efforts.   Al was a combination of things that I never and most never encounter.  At near 70 he could still wear out several bottoms.  Fuck all morning got to work a bit fuck all afternoon and fuck at night.   He was also successful and a huge patron of nearly anything good in the community.  I first met him and learned of his ability when I was doing work with a local group providing a needle exchange .  The city was intent on stopping us.  I was messed with some but nothing serious.  Some of my really redneck clients were more than ready to help me but never got into an all out fight.  It was said one of my locals was gonna be a true bust.  My largest stop I could do 100-150 exchanges in a few hours.  The agency said that I would have back up.  When I met my back up it was an older black dude in sweat pants and a tee shirt.  Funny, racist sexed up and concerned I learned Al had serviced an HIV infection from the early ‘80’s almost died and was proud of his status as an AIDS DADDY and asked that I call him that.  What I did not was he was connected to anybody in town that had any power.  Al’s accounting business and consulting work  plus being never married left a lot of cash to give to the right p89.5laces.  The bust came.  I got bum rushed.  My redneck mafia got some good hits back just for fun.  And Al was no where around.  But when he returned he addressed the HMFIC cop quietly and then made a phone call.  Instantly I was out of cuff and the cops were in apology mode.  They wanted to take my ruffians in for their work but Al simply said take your fucking hands of my friends and it was done.  It was several years until we cross paths again but that time it turned into some fun then more serious and we spend a huge amount of time together.  I could tell AIDS DADDY stories but the tears come.  On Sunday night he was hopeful I would stay one more night.  I had some bullshit reason.  Three hours later he was dead from a massive stroke.

Al had an amazing dungeon/play room,   He called it his little house.  Cabin in the higher elevations, beautiful and immaculate.   But double doors from the living rooml opened to a 30 X 25 foot room that was stocked with every damned sex thing you migh imagine.  Some he had no idea how it work…he just bought it.   As he was giving me a tour, we got to a table that had fifty vibrators all the same model on it.  FIFTY!  Al, I had ask what the fuck do you need 50 of the same vibrator for?   His answer, the dude at the toy store told him he needed one every visit.  That story went on a bit and I suggest his clerk must have been on commission.   Oh no…he made $9.50 and hour.  But I learned he would give me a discount if I fucked him.   So he would always have a bag of stuff for me.  We would fuck and I got a discount.   I saved over 900 on just those vibrators.  And can you imaging I got all that discount out of somebody making 9.50.  He added he did care what he got as the fucking the clear for a discount was Al’s idea of perfection.  I later met the clerk and it was no bs.  

Al’s life was based on dick.  Really.  As he started his business he recalled not knowing shit about accounting as he had spent most college days fucking. But his success came to him at that time.  The only thing he really love and that he really knew anything about was fucking ass.  He bragged he could get any hole any time.   The answer came to him if all you know is dick and you are good at it, then treat all of life as a cock and you don.t have to do anything different.  And all those years later he put damned near anything into the cock equation as he called it.  The clerk and fifty vibrators balance out in the cock equation somehow and well…….up to the night he said he though maybe I could take four.  At once.  Then he reasoned he could have 19 guys with 4 each and still have spares.   All the time.

That clerk would give anyone a discount who loaded his ass.  No cum no discount.  Said that was the only reason he worked there….lots of cock and paid for out of the cash register.  Al taught him that he said.  Al that clerk said was the smartest black man in the whole world, probably smarter than all the white guys too.   

Great story to remember the most sex oriented dude I ever met.    And got more discount at the Toy store than anyone else.

• 2 months later...

I'm in garden Grove, ca.. I goto the abs on gg blvd and magnolia... The bookstore is separated into 3 sections... The middle room is the main store and the rooms on the left and right are the theaters. Each is has its own door so it's kinda cool there privacy so to say..

Anyways, I used to play in the theater rooms a few years ago and I'm not sure at what point this happened but I'm now that guy at the counter shooting the shit with the abs clerk while all the other [banned word] come in for theater tokens or erotic accessories...

I usually go to the store for poppers or lingerie and end up spending an hour there talking to my guy...

It's kinda cool, he pretty cool to as well... But now that I know him I don't have the nerve to go next door to the theater...

He's been there for years so I'm pretty sure he's seen me at some point wait ass up in the stalls and has also seen me suck off several dozen guys....

I dunno, maybe this is a word of warning... Keep your enemy's close and keep the relationship with your local abs bookstore  guy to just business...

Now when I feel the need to be naughty and desire to satisfy horny men. I have to go-to this seeder bookstore down the street that has 0 privacy and everyone can see when your doing stuff in the booth...

*. I'm rambling at this point .*

I have had a fantasy that the abs guy that I'm friends with ends up introducing me to another guy who runs another abs and he needs a gloryhole tender and that I should give it a shot 🙂 hehe, wish that was an actual real thing...

always better to be friend and be friendly with the bookstore clerks. especially going to get bookstores that are nasty sleazy and everything goes. enjoy fucking and being fucked by one guy there in the middle of the lobby have left the book stores in my area a lot of them are still open I can't tell you how many times a different guys I always had a good time

On 12/23/2021 at 5:23 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

years ago , in east hartford CT,  place was dead and i was in a booth ( they didn't have any doors on them or mine was wide open) and the clerk running the place came back with a broom to clean up, but eyes were on me, and i made sure he saw me, and he came right back and played with my cock.  sucked me for a bit, and then took out his cock and we both stroked til we shot our loads.

a place on long island, called palace video, and cherri's both closed,  became friends with one of the clerks and shared lots of fun over the years, not so much with each other but with other customers

One other place on long island, in Deer Park, there was a black guy there cleaning up. Again the place was empty and he saw me stroking and he took his out and i went up to him and dropped to my knees and sucked on him til he unloaded down my throat

I lived on Long Island in the 90s.. I remember those places.  Also the rest stops a day park and rides