adult bookstore clerks

trainfan

On 11/14/2022 at 6:25 AM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

So this goes back in time somewhere between 1990 and 2005. Lol my memory fails me . I think it was on route 5, I think the same road as another vid store that was called aircraft books, near Pratt Whitney. But they weren't right near each other. Someone else mentioned a place in rockville..Rockville... did you have to go down stairs for that one? Also, the one in Willimantic, think that was called Dans?Dan's?? My memory fails me... think there's still one in groton, but gavent been in years. I always liked the long island ones better as they had more couches and areas to get naked and walk around. Fantasy,  teasers, cheri bombs or cheri blosdoms, club babylon,  cherries, and palace video. I worked desk at palace a few times. Got friendly with the owner and strippers there. Whenever someone hot came in, I'd leave the front desk to someone else and go prowl the booths. Even did private shows with some customers.

I'm from Long Island originally!  Which ones were there that you recall?  I used to mostly go into the City from about the age of 15-16.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:28 PM, topblkmale said:

Which bookstore as almost all Manhattan bookstore clerks are South Asian. I've never known any to fool around.

In one of the Chelsea bookstores, one of the clerks, apparently had a friend that I sucked off so when I exited the booth, he congratulated me and said that his friend was very pleased with my service. He let me feel his bulge and gave me his phone number so we could hook up outside but like all the others definitely they don’t do anything on the job when they are working.