Best sauna in Seattle

calopez0789

Are you looking for partying guys or not?  ClubZ is a sketchier crowd, but you can have a hot time there.  A lot will be partying.  Steamworks is more of the crowd you’ll see at the bars.  

I haven’t been since covid, so I can’t tell you about how busy they are or their trends. 

I have been to Steamworks but only on a tour of the space when I was looking for a venue. I'm told that neither place is that great, and if you're looking for a steam room, they don't have them. It's great that Steamworks hosts a regular Cumunion party, but I haven't heard a lot of good things about it. Not much at all, in fact. 

But don't go by me. I'm spoiled to the Chicago Steamworks, which is huge and clean and steamy and lots to do.

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2021 at 12:01 AM, seattlenegguy00 said:

i wanna go get bred at one of the baths. I keep being told Club Z is better choice

I’ve had frustration and luck at both, but, SW definitely is the one that seems more “scene”. Whereas, Z comes on more like the dark alley you fantasize about. You even get 4 hrs more per shift at Z than at SW. But, that’s not always a guarantee of 4hrs more cock. 

Just be prepared to encounter you not being the only bottom skank in the house, regardless where you go. Far more bottoms than tops at both, from what I’ve experienced. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 8:08 PM, YrGudBtm80 said:

I’ve had frustration and luck at both, but, SW definitely is the one that seems more “scene”. Whereas, Z comes on more like the dark alley you fantasize about. You even get 4 hrs more per shift at Z than at SW. But, that’s not always a guarantee of 4hrs more cock. 

Just be prepared to encounter you not being the only bottom skank in the house, regardless where you go. Far more bottoms than tops at both, from what I’ve experienced. 

Far more bottoms than tops is pretty much Seattle all the time unfortunately.

Long story but SW used to have a big steam room but the 2 guys that own it HATE each other and refuse to cooperate so its now just a play space. SW is usually full of posers lots of strutting around but very little action. Z can be very fun I've had many good times there but not been since covid showed up.  Like most other bath houses it's hit or miss.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to SW a few weeks back and swallowed a couple of loads, but no luck getting bred. Going to try Club Z this evening as it sounds like a better fit for my sleazy ass. 

• 1 month later...

hypothetical: it's your first visit to seattle, you wanna be slutty after finishing your obligations. you're faced with choosing between CumUnion at SW or rolling the dice at Z...

what do you choose?

i love sleaze and hate the stand and model crowd.. but i've never been to a CumUnion event. and i wanna get loaded.

and 2nd question: which spot is better for bears/chubs?

• 2 months later...