Tops only, please: How do you feel toward a bottom once you’ve bred him?

ErosWired

Depends, if it's a anon hook up I don't really think that much about it after I come, maybe a quick thanks and I'm either done for the night or on the prowl for the next hole.

For guys I know and may play with more than once, I do feel it creates a bit of a bond. I know they now carry a little bit of me in them.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/20/2021 at 10:48 PM, revemupman said:

I’m 100% top and for me it’s primal, animalistic in nature. When I’m horny I cannot think rational. Everything is pure base animal lust. When I am fucking I am feeling every sensation of the bottom with the thought of how I’m going to release inside him. Once I grip the neck and feel my self throb and grunt inside a bottom I feel a sense of ownership over the bottom. This is why I hate when they try to push my load out after. Keep my load inside I want it buried deep in you.

Thank you Sir, That is what I hope the Master who fucks me feel, and I always try to keep the load inside me, although last weekend I had three loads and they seeped out of me on the subway home

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scandinavianslut said:

Thank you Sir, That is what I hope the Master who fucks me feel, and I always try to keep the load inside me, although last weekend I had three loads and they seeped out of me on the subway home

That’s what butt plugs are for!

I take all the loads I’m given, then plug until my pussy absorbs all that wonderful gifted precious seed. There’s nothing like feeling the baby juices of 10 men filling your womb as you drive home.

- Di ❤️

3 hours ago, DianaTSSlut said:

That’s what butt plugs are for!

I take all the loads I’m given, then plug until my pussy absorbs all that wonderful gifted precious seed. There’s nothing like feeling the baby juices of 10 men filling your womb as you drive home.

- Di ❤️

the best feeling in the world ...!

On 11/20/2021 at 1:43 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Maybe I'm callous, but I really don't think about much besides how good the sex was and wonder if we are going to hook up again.  I don't see guy any differently after I've unloaded in him.  Needless to say most of the guys I've bred either are or are about to become total sluts. 

That's wonderful, it's exactly how I'd want to be thought of.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 12:15 AM, endowed said:

I'm a top and I tend to have an emotional connection to the bottom.  Since I'm going to fuck the guy, it's obvious that I like him.  After sex, I still like him and I want to fuck him again as long as he feels the same.  For me, no one is ever just a receptacle.  

nice

On 11/20/2021 at 1:55 AM, ErosWired said:

Seriously - This question is intended to reveal something about the workings of the minds of Tops, and only Tops can answer it. As much as I admire my fellow bottoms’ experience, I ask that you refrain from replying, even to relate what a Top has said to you - you may have heard what he said, buy you didn’t think what he thought.

On to the question -

Tops - When you reach the goal, and deliver your load inside the body of the man you’re fucking, does having made that transfer alter the way you think of that man in any way?

We sometimes hear the act described in terms that suggest it makes a permanent change in the receiver, a thing that can’t be undone - “he’s fucked now”; “he’s been cunted”. Or we hear terms that imply a possessive or territorial interest - “you’re mine now”, “he made him his bitch”.

I have seen Alphas express in no uncertain terms a sense that inseminating a man places their exclusive mark on him (or they would like to think so) and sometimes act accordingly. I feel sure that the other extreme is also true, that there are Tops who feel that the fact that a man allowed himself to be seeded by them makes him worthless and discardable. But in both cases, the sense exists that the act of insemination in some way marks the receiver.

I’m sure that there is a spectrum of views on this among Tops; I find myself thinking back from time to time about the largest gangbang I ever took, back at camp. That day, the greater majority of the men in that camp fucked me to completion. The next day, we were all still there, and I knew that any one of them who walked by me might be thinking:

I fucked him. I left my load in him. He’s _________.

But I could never finish that thought because I could never decide what a Top might think.

If a man were to fuck and seed his best friend for the first time, it would almost certainly change in the relationship (unless reciprocated). I think there is still some of the same dynamic at work even in casual encounters. When you leave your load in a man, does it feel like something is now permanently different between you? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment? Pride? Victory? Possession? Do you feel that you’ve left your mark on him? Do you feel like you’ve established an entitlement to access to him? Do you just feel like you have bragging rights? Do you feel like you’ve left a physical part of you in him and become a part of him?

You may feel none of this, or something quite different. Whatever you feel about it, I would very much appreciate anyone’s willingness to share his thoughts. So very, very many men have bred me - and so many more are going to - and I really would like to have an idea of what they think when they finish.

Yeah I mean if I'm hungover I just want a hole but even then I like to cuddle (with my arm around his throat while i grind in) so I do feel that ownership / dominance aspect. Over time if hes a regular it gets nicer as you get used to him and can abuse him hard and just keep loading him with cum. Weirdly I don't feel it for their throat I just want them to leave after a throat fucking.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, parvenu said:

Yeah I mean if I'm hungover I just want a hole but even then I like to cuddle (with my arm around his throat while i grind in) so I do feel that ownership / dominance aspect. Over time if hes a regular it gets nicer as you get used to him and can abuse him hard and just keep loading him with cum. Weirdly I don't feel it for their throat I just want them to leave after a throat fucking.

Heh - I wouldn’t have thought of an arm around my throat while I’m being fucked as “cuddling” - certainly welcome, but not exactly a cuddle. It tells me much, however, to understand that if certain types of Tops put me in a headlock to fuck me that may be their way of cuddling. Fascinating. Especially if it also expresses their sense of ownership/dominance. I absolutely love it when a Top is unambiguous about his desires and attitudes. It makes it so much easier to tailor my service for his greatest satisfaction.

It’s also very interesting that you hold feelings if ownership and dominance, yet consider more intimate knowledge or association with a bottom to make him a better target for breeding - so often with Tops who hold bottoms in slight regard, the principle of “familiarity breeds contempt” applies. It’s encouraging that you find that repeated use spurs you on to harder use. I wish I encountered that more often.

I’m not that surprised that you don’t form as solid a bond from throat fucking. In my experience, the two acts, although both penetrative, are actually fundamentally different interfaces with the bottom’s body. Anal sex is analogous to reproduction/breeding in a way that oral sex simply isn’t, and I find that my ass triggers an animal instinct in Tops I never see when they use my mouth. Now, admittedly, cocksucking isn’t my strongest skill, but our entire anatomy lends itself more to our brains forming animal associations with groin-to-pelvis intercourse.

Thank you for your informative reply. I envy the men you Top.

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Especially if it also expresses their sense of ownership/dominance.

In the context of your reply above, ErosWired, (i.e. sexual contact only), I would add that there is a relevant possible 2nd context as well - that being a Leather/Bd/Sm scene.  By definition, that would imply a very clear statement of who's in charge, and the requisite pre-scene negotiation would unalterably set in concrete what will happen, what will not, what may happen, and every other aspect of the scene*. Since any "scene" is built around Domination / submission, the - oh - opportunity - for any other kind of "bonding" would arise after the scene, i.e. in the "after" discussion (particularly with the less experienced). 

The following is implicit, but may have bearing on understanding this reply: Following the scene, there is often some sort of post-scene relaxation of the roles, allowing the sub to express himself, share what he liked and why, what he questions and why, etc etc, on a (perhaps slightly) more equal basis. It's this particular portion of time spent with the sub that offers insight to the Dom, in the event he may want a repeat scene.  Sometimes an exchange repeated over time develops into the Dom "claiming" the sub - taking on sub to be his own boy.  

*unless the safeword is used by the sub - obviously.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, ErosWired said:

Seriously - This question is intended to reveal something about the workings of the minds of Tops, and only Tops can answer it. As much as I admire my fellow bottoms’ experience, I ask that you refrain from replying, even to relate what a Top has said to you - you may have heard what he said, buy you didn’t think what he thought.

On to the question -

Tops - When you reach the goal, and deliver your load inside the body of the man you’re fucking, does having made that transfer alter the way you think of that man in any way?

I'm a versa, and probably still neg. Have learned to fuck / Top later and doing it more-and-more, loving it more-and-more.

I think becoming a Top more has changed how I see myself, I've become myself more and it's connected who I am deep down with my actions.
My feelings for the bottom when I Top change far less to nil compared to when I got fucked and bred by a guy. 

After fucking him I feel happy and with a kind of gratitude to the the bottom or the slut.
When the bottom's a total slut and cum-dump it makes me proud. The same thing I felt when getting fucked by a real stud with loads (har har) of experience because I appreciate they have large numbers of experiences to compare my talents with. When they are open to having a second date or want to hook-up regular that to me is a compliment even more. 
Apparently this means I'm good at it. 😉 

Topping makes me feel less emotionally vulnerable than bottoming. Sometimes good sex can feel emotionally intimate. I've developed crushes on a guy while he was fucking me for the first time. When fucking ass, this happened far less and unto now never on the first breeding session.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, ErosWired said:

If a man were to fuck and seed his best friend for the first time, it would almost certainly change in the relationship (unless reciprocated).

In my experience sex always changes a relationship. It doesn't matter what you do and even when there's no fucking at all. I'm happy I haven't lost treasured friendships because of this, and at times this has taken a lot of work after the fact.
It can be a true test of the bond and although it's better to regret things you've done, than to regret never having tried at all:
if you care for a friend you really should consider if getting his dick or dumping your load is worth losing someone for.

Having said all this, and like I've said I feel I'm growing, learning and having more and new experiences all the time. So who knows perhaps in a year or more I might have different insights into these dynamics. 

Edited by Guest

If I’m at the baths, it’s already understood what’s what. Unlike online, the bottom sluts at the baths aren’t all talk. I’m thinking only about when I want to nut and where. The bottom knows this without me having to say shit about it, and is dutifully making himself available to me strictly for that purpose. When I’m done, I’m not thinking about another go after I recharge. If anything, I’m thinking about the next bottom. But, not the one I just loaded up. 

On the rare occasion I decide to host at home, it’s the same, except, I’m thinking about how much I want them to get the fuck out after I nut. They’ve served their purpose, and have visited me already knowing full well in advance what was going to happen when they did: they were going to get used. There’s no need to think about anything else beyond that. 

Edited by Pieces1970

On 11/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, ErosWired said:

When you reach the goal, and deliver your load inside the body of the man you’re fucking, does having made that transfer alter the way you think of that man in any way?

I'm a man who prefers to bottom but from masturbation I know that after I cum, as most men do, I lose my interest in sex.

Unlike getting bred, where the bottom can enjoy the feeling of cum inside his hole, the top is done and I doubt he thinks much other than wanting to take a shower and then rest or go home. Which is why so many times I've been bred and when I turn around the guy is gone and all it's left is his cum in my hole.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I'm a man who prefers to bottom but from masturbation I know that after I cum, as most men do, I lose my interest in sex.

I don’t think we can extrapolate anything about a Top’s state of mind by comparing a bottom masturbating with Topping. In fact, I’m quite sure we can’t, because a man who chooses to relieve his urge with his own hand does not have the same mindset as a man who chooses to do so by seeking out, penetrating, and seeding another man. The first act is a matter of convenience; the second requires a man to expend time and effort and defer his immediate gratification in order to achieve a specific desired result, and something about his specifically Top psyche compels him to do this. That’s why I addressed this question specifically to Tops - bottoms can’t tell the answer, they can only speculate, and that’s not enlightening.

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

in order to achieve a specific desired result, and something about his specifically Top psyche compels him to do this

... which is ... that "connection" I've been going on about.  

Fortunately, when I pump my Sperm up a cummy Hole, my Cock seldom goes soft.  For me, the thrill is getting into as many cumdumps as possible, so I just continue to do my thing. I can't think of any time when I went back to the Hole I've already seeded (that particular time)*, and bred him twice.  Too many is still not enough ... but when I am exhausted - the Lust sated for the night (i.e. Mister Cock says 'take me home, you Pig - I'm done for tonight'), I pack it in, put him away in the jeans with a big fat smile, and do so.

*in a darkroom, often there's no way to tell until you're already in him ... 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 3

If I’m doing a GH fuck or quick hook up, I am concentrating on my cock and his hole. How it makes my cock feel and how good it feels sliding inside and breeding deep. I think “ that was a good hole it hope I can breed it again. “
or I may think eh it was ok at least I got my nut. 
if it’s a fuck bud there is more to it. Could be more passion involved etc and with fuck buds it is more of a bond as others have mentioned. 
I have some buds I’ve seen for a couple years or more. We connect when we can and the sex is fun and comfortable. 

• Like 3