Tops only, please: How do you feel toward a bottom once you’ve bred him?

ErosWired

1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

if its hot and a good cocksucker and an easy fuck I think it could be a handy fucktool to use, pass around, and whore out

That's what I aspire to be, 'a good cocksucker and an easy fuck' so I would be passed around and whored out.

After I shoot in a bottom, I love the thought of my cum up inside him.  I worked hard to make that load, just for him.  And I feel like he did something special for me by taking it.  I have never liked wasting my cum.  If a bottom doesn’t want to keep my load inside them, I feel unappreciated.  Yeah, I’ve ‘used’ bottoms to just get off, pump and dumps, sex clubs, adult bookstores, etc, but I always left thinking about my cum swimming around in their ass for sometimes days after.  To this day I still have my top ten bottoms I’ve fucked in my head, thinking about how awesome it was that they took my seed.  One college kid, asked me immediately after I came if I could cum inside him again, and the sweet way he asked revved my dick back up and I was able to keep fucking him and gave him another one 10 minutes later.  Then there was the four bottoms laid out for me at a sex party who fought over who was going to get my fifth load. I’d already put one load in each of them.   Damn, that one was tough to crank out, but I did it for them.  Or the little Latin dude just 5’4” and tiny who kissed me sweetly after I pinned him to the booth in the bookstore and fucked him full.  The look in his eyes was full of love.  

man, I love fucking guys who love getting fucked.  

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

On 1/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, ErosWired said:

I don’t have a framework for understanding what drives you to want to “destroy something pretty”

Neither do I .... but, there's room for everyone, right?  

On 1/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, ErosWired said:

or whore a bottom out

Now THAT part I do understand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, Assmunch said:

After I shoot in a bottom, I love the thought of my cum up inside him.  I worked hard to make that load, just for him.  And I feel like he did something special for me by taking it.  I have never liked wasting my cum.  If a bottom doesn’t want to keep my load inside them, I feel unappreciated.  Yeah, I’ve ‘used’ bottoms to just get off, pump and dumps, sex clubs, adult bookstores, etc, but I always left thinking about my cum swimming around in their ass for sometimes days after.  [...] 

I'm 100% with you on this. A man's seed needs to be cherished. 

Earning a man's seed and having him fuck it deep inside you is an honor. Once he's bred it up into your gut, that's where it stays. I want men to fuck and breed me who really want/need to get their cum in my hole and want it to stay there. When I'm cherishing a breeders load, I'm thinking about him as I feel him inside me as I go about my day. My goal is always 100% absorption.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I top it's very dependent on the bottom and how I react to him, and him to me. It can be anything from a 'live sex toy' sort of thing to 'he'll carry my DNA for the rest of his life.' It can be different with the same bottom at different times, too, depending on our mood and connection that time and the situation we're in. It never makes me feel he's 'mine' in any way, though - that comes from a very different connection.

There's also the spunk he's already taken soaking into my shaft, and mine into the next guy to think about.

Overall - there's no one answer, or often even a way to predict how I'll feel and/or think it afterwards.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, Assmunch said:

To this day I still have my top ten bottoms I’ve fucked in my head, thinking about how awesome it was that they took my seed.  One college kid, asked me immediately after I came if I could cum inside him again, and the sweet way he asked revved my dick back up and I was able to keep fucking him and gave him another one 10 minutes later.  Then there was the four bottoms laid out for me at a sex party who fought over who was going to get my fifth load. I’d already put one load in each of them.   Damn, that one was tough to crank out, but I did it for them.  Or the little Latin dude just 5’4” and tiny who kissed me sweetly after I pinned him to the booth in the bookstore and fucked him full.  The look in his eyes was full of love.

Your memories are beautiful, and beautifully expressed. From one top to another, thank you for inspiring me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, fskn said:

man, I love fucking guys who love getting fucked

The thrill just never goes away, does it ... when two (or a hundred and two) guys that really love fucking/getting fucked wind up  in the same fuckjoint, it's burning hotttt ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fskn said:

Your memories are beautiful, and beautifully expressed. From one top to another, thank you for inspiring me!

The ones I remember best were always the ones who shared my passion and excitement.  I’ve been very fortunate to have encountered and bred so many beautiful guys.  

• 1 year later...

They didn't stop at sexual physiology... Masters and Johnson subjected men to conversion therapy for four more years after the APA removed diagnosis for homosexuality from the DSM. Masters kept trying to solve homosexuality and fix gay men with (apparently imaginary and skewed) data.

Three decades later, armchair analysis of contemporary gay roles behaviors and male physiology is like comparing apples to dishwashers.

Those who lack emotional maturity and enlightenment will likely continue to ejaculate and evacuate.

Some have the capacity to strap on their big boy underdrawers, embrace growth find deeper connections with others.

Even if premature or unable to rebound the facts of physiology do not require or limit the available range of choices ir behaviors after slinging sperm.

It takes ?10 ? minutes for digestive physiology to tell a brain the stomach is full.

Keep eating or choose to alter a complacent habit? 

Tops can choose to be better than the refractory period. And bottoms can choose to find better tops.

But don't be the goon that fucking blames or excuses behavior over mid-century research.

Ignorance disguised as opinion covering up entitled refusal to make any effort is... triggering.

The sheer lack of awareness. So much human and scientific endeavor was at some point virtually impossible immediately prior to it's achievement and production and monetizing at scale for consumers.

The century turned 21 so the interwebs turned out a new category called edging. Made possible by men with the fortitude to experience a bad trick, the capacity to adult and feel the feels without choosing an excuse not to act.

Feelings aren't facts. Neither physiology, nor science, nor men cruising for a fuck are governed by static parameters. Muscle and sinew and flesh and brinkmanship can be trained and learned and taught.

Some only learn to judge others and excuse their lack of participation.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Speaking as a bottom, the 1st bb fuck I received was by a man much older than me, once he’d bred me he said ‘thats it now time to go’ to which I did, a few days after he messaged and asked if I wanted to come round again to which I did, a fair few times, this evolved into a relationship, spending time going out with each other, the end goal was always ending in him fucking me but I think I was as surprised as he was when we started ‘going out’

When I have bred a boy I like to kiss him, just a little peck to say “nice work.” 

If he’s not into that, a good ass slap will do. Or maybe both. 

I feel some affection towards him. He worked for my sperm. I want to praise him for doing his job. Good boy. 

Maybe we are at a bathhouse or fuckparty, he has more loads to get. I don’t want to slow him down on his task. 

I’ll keep it quick. I feel the desire to praise the fag who just took my load. Quick slap on the ass. Good boy. Get back to work. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2