Witch do you prefer? A sissy panty faggot cock sucker or just a faggot cock sucker

5 hours ago, Str8man said:

I love me a girly, sissy, femboy, cocksucker to full out tranny slut down on her knees, where she belongs, sucking my cock or bent over in the front seat of my car, milking a load out of my balls with her throat. I prefer my bottoms to basically be a girl with a cock they want ignored while they perform their duty, servicing real mens cocks.

xtoontgirlgholesuck.jpg

THIS! 

• Like 1

I also don’t really think I can pass as female at all and I absolutely identify as male and don’t even have much interest in cross dressing by itself, but I LOVE when straight guys want to turn me into a sissy faggot. I have stockings/lingerie at the ready but haven’t been able to find a guy recently to dress up for. I’d love it if a guy were to force me to full on cross dress for them with make up and a wig and everything and let me be their cocksucking cum guzzling slut dump and even pass me around with their friends.

I love femboys and trans girls. They work hard to be sexy, are as slutty as the sluttiest girls, give up their pussies EASY and are talented at getting the load out of a mans balls. Plus as a straight man with a taste for the forbidden, pussyboys are just the right mixture of cumdump and little girl to make me wanna fuck that asshole or sit back and watch it blow me. And using femboys to get off is always so easy, and NSA (except for the rentgirls when they are working) and I have yet to meet one that doesn’t take it bareback. The best thing that ever happened to my cock is was my son turning out to be a femboy cumslut.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Str8man said:

I love femboys and trans girls. They work hard to be sexy, are as slutty as the sluttiest girls, give up their pussies EASY and are talented at getting the load out of a mans balls. Plus as a straight man with a taste for the forbidden, pussyboys are just the right mixture of cumdump and little girl to make me wanna fuck that asshole or sit back and watch it blow me. And using femboys to get off is always so easy, and NSA (except for the rentgirls when they are working) and I have yet to meet one that doesn’t take it bareback. The best thing that ever happened to my cock is was my son turning out to be a femboy cumslut.

Wish you were my Dad. I'd suck your cock dry in my panties  every chance I got 

I love this topic and I'm glad to have found it on here even though nobody has responded for quite some time period I consider myself a bottom. And I also consider myself a total b**** and a f*****. But having said that I also love to wear panties. My wife has gotten into calling me a Sissy and loves it when I wear panties and when I'm in chastit's what I'm interested. I personally love being more fim even though I don't look at. I love to suck cock dressed up as a woman or wearing panties I love it when a man pulls my panties down and fuck me. Or when hes Fucking my wife or having me suck his cock and I'm wearing panties. But I've also found that most gay men while they love to have sex with the bottom do not want the bottom to be looking like a woman

3 hours ago, LuvRawNkc said:

I love this topic and I'm glad to have found it on here even though nobody has responded for quite some time period I consider myself a bottom. And I also consider myself a total b**** and a f*****. But having said that I also love to wear panties. My wife has gotten into calling me a Sissy and loves it when I wear panties and when I'm in chastit's what I'm interested. I personally love being more fim even though I don't look at. I love to suck cock dressed up as a woman or wearing panties I love it when a man pulls my panties down and fuck me. Or when hes Fucking my wife or having me suck his cock and I'm wearing panties. But I've also found that most gay men while they love to have sex with the bottom do not want the bottom to be looking like a woman

Masculine cocksuckers in panties are HOT!

I understand now there is a big trend with gay men to wear women's lingerie and act out certain scenes by means of female pronouns and name-calling.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Masculine cocksuckers in panties are HOT!

I understand now there is a big trend with gay men to wear women's lingerie and act out certain scenes by means of female pronouns and name-calling.

Luv my panties. I have about a dozen pair. I'll try take more pics later of new pairs if anyone wants to see.

Resized_20220801_220536.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20220806_225914.jpeg

20131203_192135.jpg

10 hours ago, Padrick said:

I like old, fat hairy men - they do it for me more than anything (but I don't really care much anymore). 

But a guy wearing panties and stockings will always get me rock hard. Always. 

Nice! Considering ur hot as fuck and I love rock hard cock!

• 5 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 10:18 AM, Str8man said:

I love me a girly, sissy, femboy, cocksucker to full out tranny slut down on her knees, where she belongs, sucking my cock or bent over in the front seat of my car, milking a load out of my balls with her throat. I prefer my bottoms to basically be a girl with a cock they want ignored while they perform their duty, servicing real mens cocks.

xtoontgirlgholesuck.jpg

I've called my cocksucker "faggot" and "cocksucker" for so long it might be hard for me to call him something else. My friendly faggot has blown me over 4000 times over the last 20 years. He's single a dedicated to his responsibilities of serving men and their cock. My husband got bored with sex about 6 months into our new 30 marriage.  My faggot is dedicated to me when he finds other cocksuckers like himself he calls so I can e penitence an occasional go at a new mouth.