Straight jock boy to cum dump whore for dick!

Hungnreadytofuck

Gavin here, I am tall, very good looking and have a big dick.  I cum a lot and have no problem getting guys to let me fuck them and cum deep inside them but I like taking virgin hole especially if they don't want it.  I had my eye on this young guy who moved to the city a few weeks ago.  He was cute, tight and had a hot bubble butt on him.  Max was all of 5'7 135 white, blonde with brown eyes. He was all of 20 and wanted to try a new city.  I had over heard him talking to a girl that who must have been his friend or sister that he was having a hard time meeting people and fitting in.  She told him he had always been shy and he should try to break that and hang out with her and some of her friends soon.

I text a buddy of mine, 25 5'11 white dude that I needed his help.  Danny text me back and said anything you need bud.  I text him all about Max my new mark and told him he needed to befriend him and get him to hang out.  Danny text back and Said sure, I gave him all the details and even text a picture of Max so he knew who he was going after. Danny started hanging out at the store where Max worked and they hit it off.  Went to the movies a few times and even went out dancing and met some girls.  Danny made sure Max did not get any number but they flirted hard and Danny always gave the girls his number.  May would ask if the girls ever wanted to hang out and Danny would explain he told them he was not into it if Max his new bud could not come along.  Max thought that was great and felt closer to his new bud.  He had only ever had one other guy who was a friend like this in junior high but he moved a year after they met.  

Danny kept me posted on how close they were getting and I text him that it was time.  Danny agreed, Max completely trusted him at this point.  He told Max to meet him at gym at 3 PM on his day off but to wait for him out front. Danny walked up around 3:10 and greeted Max.  Max had his gym bag and thought they were going to work out.  Danny told him to follow him, we will come back in a little while.  They walked two blocks and ended up at Danny Flat.  Danny did not say a word and walked right in and Max followed.  Danny asked Max if he like video games and Max said sure.  Danny pointed to the couch and went into the kitchen made them both a drink.  Max had the blue glass with some G and Danny just straight juice.  He handed Max his drink and told him to chug and they both did.  Danny grabbed it and went back to the kitchen and told Max the he beat him this time but they were going to do the best two out of three and this time Danny won.  One more round and he let Max win.  

Max sat down a little light headed.  He said, I think I drink that too fast.  I feel weird, Danny said fuck dude just lay your head back a minute and you will regain yourself.  Max did but his eyes felt so heavy and before he know it they just closed.  Danny text Gavin and was there in five minutes.  He was just down the street waiting for the text, He walked in and told Danny to grab the kids arm and they lifted him and took him into the bathroom and undressed his little body and they were both surprised the kid was packing a big 9" dick.  They looked at each other and said fuck, what a same that dick is gonna go to waste.  This little fucker is a true bottom or will be soon.  Max was straight and had never even thought of having sex with a guy but that did not matter anymore.  They put him in the shower and propped him up and cleaned him out and the boy uttered inaudible noises and then they took him to the far bedroom.  The room had it's own entrance from the outside and a small twin bed with a low headboard in the middle of the room facing to door to the hall way.  They lowered Max on the bed and placed his chest on the material of the headboard and tied his hands behind his back, placed restraints on his knees and tied them to the headboard and then connected restraints to his hands and then attached them to the restraints on his knees.  They left him there with a video on him. 

Danny kept an eye on the video and Gavin left.  An hour later Danny text Gavin and up popped a video of the kid struggling to get loose from his restrained self.  Text received by Danny, "little fucker has some fight."  The video showed Max tugging and trying to get loose and swearing and angry.  He was so hot like that.  Danny had slipped in the room from the outside and slipped a blindfold then text me that Max was ready.  He left the room and I entered and got up on the bed behind the boy and ran a hand on his ass, he tried to pull away and told Gavin not to fucking touch him but Gavin never moved his hand. While the kid was struggling to get away he put the other hand on his left ass cheek and spread them apart so he could see that sweet little fuck hole and he blew on it.  That little pucker winked at Gavin, all the while the kid was begging him to stop and then Gavin lightly licked this kids hole and he was saying stop but was not pulling away. Gavin worked that little boy pussy with his tongue and soon the kid was moaning and loving it.  He grabbed his phone and came up for air and text Danny to come back in then went back to eating that boys cunt.  Danny came back in and started rubbing the kids chest and Max went silent and tensed up but then started to moan even louder. 

Danny had done this before so he knew to start encouraging Max.  Good boy he said as he whispered in his ear, Max tried to ignore him but then he started to kiss his neck.  Max tensed up but Gavin tongue fucked him for a minute and he relaxed and Danny moved to right in front of Max and kissed him and stayed there till Max took Danny's tongue in his mouth.  Danny and Max made out while he moaned and soon Gavin stopped eating the kids hole and lubed it up.  Then his dick while Danny kept making out with him and then Danny broke the kiss and stood back while Gavin inched the head of his dick against that little fuck hole,  Max realized what was about to happen and said no fucking way, get the fuck away you fag and as he started to say fag Gavin slowly pressed his dick against that tight little ass hole and the kid started to pant and scream as his hole spread for Gavin's big dick.  Gavin had a thick 8.5 in check with a fat head.  He was 6'1 180 white and modeled.  Max began to really struggle to take that big dick and begged Gavin to stop and then began to cry as Gavin slowly pressed his dick now half way in.  Gavin pulled out and slide back in and the boy got louder and the first words from Gavin were Shut the fuck up you whore, you have been parading that ass around begging to get fucked and not that you are you are such a fucking sissy.  

Gavin leaned in and pressed his dick slowly in the boy and smacked his head while he did it.  Even with the blindfold on tears were running down Max's face and Gavin began to long fuck him.  Please stop, it hurts too much.  Fucker Gavin said once you open up you will be begging us to fuck you.   I can't please for another three minutes and then Gavin shoved his dick in and held it there and said fucking whore, you feel me cumming in you.  You are a terrible fuck but you still got me off.  You will get better boy!  Gavin stayed in the kid and fucked him for another ten minutes and the kid started to open up some and shot another load in him.   He pulled out and got up and slapped the kids ass and said that is a good start fucker and got dressed and left.  He text Danny it was his turn and that he would be back in an hour to take the kid and had invited some buds.  Invite David over if you want, he always like to clean up and virgin after his cherry is busted. 

Danny took a picture of Max's wrecked cunt with pink juice running out of it and shot it to David and then climbed up and started fucking the kid with his average girth 8" dick.  Max's ass was so wet and cummy that it did not take Danny long to cum and after he pulled out he got up and Max asked him to let him go and Danny said boy you have a lot more fun tonight and walked out of the room.  He watched the video and the boy started to cry again and his head slumped down,  He stayed like that for five minutes and David let himself in and got up behind the kid and started to lick his sloppy cunt and eat that loosened up hole.  Danny watched as the boy got cleaned up and he started to moan again, Danny slipped back in and started feeding the kid poppers while David tongue fucked the kid. I stepped back to see him work and told him to show me that cunt and David pulled off and spread that torn up little cunt and it was so clean, no cum or blood in site.  David got up and went and knelt down in front of Max and started to kiss him as Danny fingered and played with that boy cunt. Danny slide one, then two fingers and finally three inside the boy while he kissed David.  

Then David unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.  Told the boy to open wide and slide his dick inside the boys mouth.  David was not hung 7" pretty thin but lots of forskin.  He fucked the kids mouth and the kid gagged on his dick and then he grabbed the kids head and held it while he shot down his throat.  The kid coughed and tried to pull way but David held him there.  Then David pulled his dick out and shoved his fingers in three of them just like his ass.  Max gagged as David encouraged Danny to go deeper.  Then he pulled them out and held four fingers up.  Danny pulled his out and got some lube just under then bed and lubed them up and they both worked four fingers in the boy from opposite ends.  He gagged and bucked but eventually he had four fingers down this throat and all the way up his ass.  David was hard again and stuck his dick back in the boys mouth while Danny finger fucked the kid.  David did not last long and just ass he shot another load in the kids throat Danny pulled out from finger fucking the kid and shoved hid cock in and came inside the boy.  David kissed Max again and then whispered in his ear, take lots of cum boy I will be back to eat your cunt later.

Danny and David both left opposite doors and Max was left there to rest.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The boy slept for 20 minutes or so and he was awoken by Gavin who slapped his ass hard, Gave could see his handprint in red on the boys ass and as the boy yelped he smacked it again and then a third time.  The boy was asking why, please stop.  Gavin laughed and said you fucking whores are all the same, you parade your ass around and tease guys and then when they show you some real attention you want to act shy and pretend that this is not what you have been asking for the entire time.  I have already heard about other dick you sucked and let fuck you so don't think I have a misconception of what you are.  Max tried to say something but another smack and he burst into tears again. 

Gavin told him to keep crying the beating would only get more intense if he chose to  keep it up.  Max tried to collect himself as he hard the door open and he hard someone walk in and he thought it was Danny but soon he realized that it was a new guy.  Fuck Gavin this new bitch is even hotter then the last little slut we took.  Gavin did not say a word but spit on the kids hole and pressed his slightly lubed cock slowly in the boys hole as he whimpered and moaned.   Brett bent down and watched Max's face contort as Gavin's big dick forced its way in the boy with almost no lube until he was bottoming out inside the boy.  Brett told the boy it would feel better soon and with that Gavin pulled out and then slide back in and slowly the pain from the boys face disappeared and he started to moan in pleasure not pain.  See boy I told you as he leaned in and kissed the boy and Max kissed him back and made out with him while Gavin plowed the boys cunt.  This went  on for five to six minutes and then Brett stood up and slapped Max on the face with a thick dick that was leaking precum.  

Max was started and then it happened again, slapped in the face.  This went on for a few minutes and then Brett grabbed the kids head and forced his mouth open and slide his dick in and no fucking teeth boy I just want your tongue and throat.  Max tensed up as Brett slide deep in the boys throat and Max began to gag and try to pull way.  Brett held him there and fucked his throat and then pulled out and the kid gasped and tried to catch his breath before saying I can't and then Max's words were muffled as Brett slide his big dick back in the boys mouth.  He had said I can't do that or something like that but Brett paid no attention and slide deep and fucked his throat.  Max had forgotten about Gavin who was plowing hard and deeper and then finally pressed deep in the kid and said fuck there goes another big load up your ass slut.  Gavin slide in and out a few more time and then pulled out and got up and walked over to Brett and told him to make the kid suck his cock clean.  Brett held Max's mouth open as Gavin slide in and fucked his throat and then made him clean his cock off with all that cum and ass juice.  

Gavin pulled out his half hard dick now and said he is all yours for now and got dressed and left.  Brett got out his phone to text some buds and told them how to get into the back door of the room and then went back to fucking the kids throat and told him that it was a good thing they made out before he cleaned off Gavin's dick.  I am straight faggot and I do not swallow cum even if it is my own from a girl who gave me head.  I have just invited a few buds over who are all straight and just need some cock sleeve to get off in.  Do you hear me faggot and just about the time he finished saying that his hand slapped the kids head with his cock down this throat.  Max had no where to go but to try to say yes with a huge dick down this throat.  He then heard the door open to the patio and two guys undressing and when the last belt hit the floor Brett pulled out and Max felt relief but for a small moment and then Brett pressed his big dick against Max's hole and pressed deep and Max felt his hole stretching.  Two hands pulled Max's cheeks apart and then then Max felt a bottle at his nose and the guy said breath while he held Max's left nostril closed and then stitched back and four and Max felt warm and his hole opened up and Brett fucked him like a little whore can calling him a fucking cum slut.  Brett told Max that his little cunt was begging for his load, tell me boy.  Tell me what you want. 

Max sheepishly said I want your cum, with that the guy holding his ass cheeks apart took his hands off and then slapped Max's ass.  Brett said boy I did not hear you, what the fuck do you want.  Max spoke up and said, I need your cum, please cum in me, please.  Fucking whore Brett called out, you are going to get just that and he piston fucked the kid and then shot a huge load in him.  He pulled out and came over to Max and told him to open his throat while one of the guys got in place.  Max swallowed Brett's cock and cleaned him off and finally Brett pulled out and he told Max to open his mouth and got right in front of him and spit once, twice and then a third time in the kids mouth and told him to swallow.  Max was now taking a much thinner 9" cock and the guy fucked him but did not last too long and shot his load in the boy and came around and placed his dick down the kids throat and while he was being throat fucked a huge beer can dick nestled up against Max's hole and pressed in.  Max felt like he was being torn open and made a guttural moan on the dick he was sucking with his throat and the guy finally pressed his way inside the boy.  The dick in his throat pulled out and Max said please it is too big it hurt, I can't take it please.  The guy inside him did not move but instead flexed his dick and Max said ouch, that fucking hurts.  Just then Max heard a spray and the guy in front of him said open your mouth and shoved the rag in his mouth and plugged his nose and Max had no choice but to breath through his mouth.  

Max started to feel like he was shaking and blacked out and this thumping in his head and he felt his anus open up and a deep desire to have this huge dick in him fuck his hole.  That is boy, open that cunt up for me.  The guys slowly worked his dick in and out and then picked up the pace a little.  Within 10 minutes Max was begging the guy to fuck him and give him his load.  The guy kept fucking Max's ass and tell him that he was a fucking queer fag boy and all he really wanted was his cum.  That is what every fag wants some straight guys cum. You keep opening up that cunt and you will get mine.  Max heard the spray and then his mouth was full and the guy behind him started slamming Max's ass and five minutes later came deep in him and fuck that is some real fag pussy there. Max hardly realized it but came without even touching his dick.  The other guy said that fucker came while you were fucking him.  Look at the puddle under him!  They both commented and laughed at the limp fag with fag juice under him.  Grab that and feed it to him the guy with the beer can dick said and soon Ryan was swallowing his own cum.  They laughed and got dressed and left max there wrecked and worked up.  He felt like he needed to cum again and really wanted to touch his dick.  It was starting to get really uncomfortable stuck like this, he wrestled and tried to get comfortable and finally dozed off.  

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/23/2019 at 8:26 PM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Gavin here, I am tall, very good looking and have a big dick.  I cum a lot and have no problem getting guys to let me fuck them and cum deep inside them but I like taking virgin hole especially if they don't want it.  I had my eye on this young guy who moved to the city a few weeks ago.  He was cute, tight and had a hot bubble butt on him.  Max was all of 5'7 135 white, blonde with brown eyes. He was all of 20 and wanted to try a new city.  I had over heard him talking to a girl that who must have been his friend or sister that he was having a hard time meeting people and fitting in.  She told him he had always been shy and he should try to break that and hang out with her and some of her friends soon.

I text a buddy of mine, 25 5'11 white dude that I needed his help.  Danny text me back and said anything you need bud.  I text him all about Max my new mark and told him he needed to befriend him and get him to hang out.  Danny text back and Said sure, I gave him all the details and even text a picture of Max so he knew who he was going after. Danny started hanging out at the store where Max worked and they hit it off.  Went to the movies a few times and even went out dancing and met some girls.  Danny made sure Max did not get any number but they flirted hard and Danny always gave the girls his number.  May would ask if the girls ever wanted to hang out and Danny would explain he told them he was not into it if Max his new bud could not come along.  Max thought that was great and felt closer to his new bud.  He had only ever had one other guy who was a friend like this in junior high but he moved a year after they met.  

Danny kept me posted on how close they were getting and I text him that it was time.  Danny agreed, Max completely trusted him at this point.  He told Max to meet him at gym at 3 PM on his day off but to wait for him out front. Danny walked up around 3:10 and greeted Max.  Max had his gym bag and thought they were going to work out.  Danny told him to follow him, we will come back in a little while.  They walked two blocks and ended up at Danny Flat.  Danny did not say a word and walked right in and Max followed.  Danny asked Max if he like video games and Max said sure.  Danny pointed to the couch and went into the kitchen made them both a drink.  Max had the blue glass with some G and Danny just straight juice.  He handed Max his drink and told him to chug and they both did.  Danny grabbed it and went back to the kitchen and told Max the he beat him this time but they were going to do the best two out of three and this time Danny won.  One more round and he let Max win.  

Max sat down a little light headed.  He said, I think I drink that too fast.  I feel weird, Danny said fuck dude just lay your head back a minute and you will regain yourself.  Max did but his eyes felt so heavy and before he know it they just closed.  Danny text Gavin and was there in five minutes.  He was just down the street waiting for the text, He walked in and told Danny to grab the kids arm and they lifted him and took him into the bathroom and undressed his little body and they were both surprised the kid was packing a big 9" dick.  They looked at each other and said fuck, what a same that dick is gonna go to waste.  This little fucker is a true bottom or will be soon.  Max was straight and had never even thought of having sex with a guy but that did not matter anymore.  They put him in the shower and propped him up and cleaned him out and the boy uttered inaudible noises and then they took him to the far bedroom.  The room had it's own entrance from the outside and a small twin bed with a low headboard in the middle of the room facing to door to the hall way.  They lowered Max on the bed and placed his chest on the material of the headboard and tied his hands behind his back, placed restraints on his knees and tied them to the headboard and then connected restraints to his hands and then attached them to the restraints on his knees.  They left him there with a video on him. 

Danny kept an eye on the video and Gavin left.  An hour later Danny text Gavin and up popped a video of the kid struggling to get loose from his restrained self.  Text received by Danny, "little fucker has some fight."  The video showed Max tugging and trying to get loose and swearing and angry.  He was so hot like that.  Danny had slipped in the room from the outside and slipped a blindfold then text me that Max was ready.  He left the room and I entered and got up on the bed behind the boy and ran a hand on his ass, he tried to pull away and told Gavin not to fucking touch him but Gavin never moved his hand. While the kid was struggling to get away he put the other hand on his left ass cheek and spread them apart so he could see that sweet little fuck hole and he blew on it.  That little pucker winked at Gavin, all the while the kid was begging him to stop and then Gavin lightly licked this kids hole and he was saying stop but was not pulling away. Gavin worked that little boy pussy with his tongue and soon the kid was moaning and loving it.  He grabbed his phone and came up for air and text Danny to come back in then went back to eating that boys cunt.  Danny came back in and started rubbing the kids chest and Max went silent and tensed up but then started to moan even louder. 

Danny had done this before so he knew to start encouraging Max.  Good boy he said as he whispered in his ear, Max tried to ignore him but then he started to kiss his neck.  Max tensed up but Gavin tongue fucked him for a minute and he relaxed and Danny moved to right in front of Max and kissed him and stayed there till Max took Danny's tongue in his mouth.  Danny and Max made out while he moaned and soon Gavin stopped eating the kids hole and lubed it up.  Then his dick while Danny kept making out with him and then Danny broke the kiss and stood back while Gavin inched the head of his dick against that little fuck hole,  Max realized what was about to happen and said no fucking way, get the fuck away you fag and as he started to say fag Gavin slowly pressed his dick against that tight little ass hole and the kid started to pant and scream as his hole spread for Gavin's big dick.  Gavin had a thick 8.5 in check with a fat head.  He was 6'1 180 white and modeled.  Max began to really struggle to take that big dick and begged Gavin to stop and then began to cry as Gavin slowly pressed his dick now half way in.  Gavin pulled out and slide back in and the boy got louder and the first words from Gavin were Shut the fuck up you whore, you have been parading that ass around begging to get fucked and not that you are you are such a fucking sissy.  

Gavin leaned in and pressed his dick slowly in the boy and smacked his head while he did it.  Even with the blindfold on tears were running down Max's face and Gavin began to long fuck him.  Please stop, it hurts too much.  Fucker Gavin said once you open up you will be begging us to fuck you.   I can't please for another three minutes and then Gavin shoved his dick in and held it there and said fucking whore, you feel me cumming in you.  You are a terrible fuck but you still got me off.  You will get better boy!  Gavin stayed in the kid and fucked him for another ten minutes and the kid started to open up some and shot another load in him.   He pulled out and got up and slapped the kids ass and said that is a good start fucker and got dressed and left.  He text Danny it was his turn and that he would be back in an hour to take the kid and had invited some buds.  Invite David over if you want, he always like to clean up and virgin after his cherry is busted. 

Danny took a picture of Max's wrecked cunt with pink juice running out of it and shot it to David and then climbed up and started fucking the kid with his average girth 8" dick.  Max's ass was so wet and cummy that it did not take Danny long to cum and after he pulled out he got up and Max asked him to let him go and Danny said boy you have a lot more fun tonight and walked out of the room.  He watched the video and the boy started to cry again and his head slumped down,  He stayed like that for five minutes and David let himself in and got up behind the kid and started to lick his sloppy cunt and eat that loosened up hole.  Danny watched as the boy got cleaned up and he started to moan again, Danny slipped back in and started feeding the kid poppers while David tongue fucked the kid. I stepped back to see him work and told him to show me that cunt and David pulled off and spread that torn up little cunt and it was so clean, no cum or blood in site.  David got up and went and knelt down in front of Max and started to kiss him as Danny fingered and played with that boy cunt. Danny slide one, then two fingers and finally three inside the boy while he kissed David.  

Then David unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.  Told the boy to open wide and slide his dick inside the boys mouth.  David was not hung 7" pretty thin but lots of forskin.  He fucked the kids mouth and the kid gagged on his dick and then he grabbed the kids head and held it while he shot down his throat.  The kid coughed and tried to pull way but David held him there.  Then David pulled his dick out and shoved his fingers in three of them just like his ass.  Max gagged as David encouraged Danny to go deeper.  Then he pulled them out and held four fingers up.  Danny pulled his out and got some lube just under then bed and lubed them up and they both worked four fingers in the boy from opposite ends.  He gagged and bucked but eventually he had four fingers down this throat and all the way up his ass.  David was hard again and stuck his dick back in the boys mouth while Danny finger fucked the kid.  David did not last long and just ass he shot another load in the kids throat Danny pulled out from finger fucking the kid and shoved hid cock in and came inside the boy.  David kissed Max again and then whispered in his ear, take lots of cum boy I will be back to eat your cunt later.

Gavin, I wish I was there giving u my first ever head. I have a hard time stopping the thought of sucking cock and want it with lots of cum. This has been going on in my mind for a while now but cannot wait to feel it in my mouth!! 👅👅👅👅

1 minute ago, Silvano4952 said:

Gavin, I wish I was there giving u my first ever head. I have a hard time stopping the thought of sucking cock and want it with lots of cum. This has been going on in my mind for a while now but cannot wait to feel it in my mouth!! 👅👅👅👅

I want to be a cocksucker! 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:26 PM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

I want it now 

• 1 year later...