Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 11:47 AM, GreedyholeD said:

I love getting fucked with a PA or sucking a dick with it. Sucking is more playful and getting fucked feels different 

That thing bouncing around my tonsils, or in my hole,  mmm, sounds wonderful 🐷

• 1 month later...

I have had my PA for about 5 years.  My experience suggests that guys really go for it.  I wear a 4 gauge loop PA, but can wear a barbell PA for more stimulation.  I can also wear a 0 gauge PA if the guy wants to go that way.  Usually guys like the 4 gauge.  I wish I had gotten it sooner since it is great to wear it in bathhouses and on nude beaches.  It is like a man magnet!  My advise is that if you are thinking of getting one, go for it.

I was fucking the husband of a buddy of mine, with my pierced cock(2g at the time), when my buddy , who has a 0g PA suggested we double-fuck him. It was a fantastic fuck and I swear I could feel my buddy’s PA up against mine and even hear them clinking together in his hubby’s hole. Maybe I was wish casting it but it was amazing!

Edited by Vancrawman
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Does this work? The dick piercing of mine in the first two pictures??? In 2003 after finally dismissing 'cautionary advice' claiming 'increased transmission chances' for HIV and 'possible tearing'  I decided to JUSY DO IT!! The same warning was also issued for having an 'enlarged meatus' especially if the PA ripped, whatever... ok but the sexy bad boys with piercings and 'striking genetic variations; sometimes assorted minor surgical 'mods' (i.e. meatatomy, aka having a definite enlarged, dimpled piss-slit) were my visually-stunning role models. My Bf at the time claimed NOT to like a PA. But then he ran off with a wildass flight attendant/hustler from Atlanta. And he was posing nude (in print media) in a Jeep with a raging boner! And the maligned by awesome vulgar PA he had unbeknownst to me! AWESOME SIGHT!

Fuck, I WANTED THAT!!! So I by chance had a pointed (leather-piercing) tool and administered that piercing myself with determination and virtually nothing else, other then a courage buzz with alcohol to knock off the last trepidations. Had the steel PA ready! Yeah pretty rough trade but modelled right after the inked and pierced guy on that pool-table who I had picked as my admired ROLE MODEL! DAMN it gets a lot of fascinated attention from the most fun guys and scares off of few vanilla purse clutchers. BUT I can easily take it out when a dude says... "damn I wanna suck your dick some more! ...and says he wants to 'tongue my dimpled piss-slit'. Yeah that actually really turns me on, the vulgar directness! Some guys say the thick metal bothers their teeth while others are JUST FINE with the sensation. I think a regular PA gives me the BIGGEST BANG for the FUCK while a reverse PA or a more exotic ampallang or apadravya piercing would be less flexible and accepted by a 'broader audience' of manwhores!!!😛

Prior to that I have had my nipples pierced since the early 1990's, awesome rush and the beginning of me becoming a NIPPLE PIG.  I recall strutting bare-chested with my peers on Venice Beach CA and relishing the obvious reactions. The typical ouch that must have hurt to a lot of straight guys eager to strike up conversations.

That said, having both ears and nipples pierced, in skimpy club clothes I could be assured of getting the best response from sexy, self-assured females who often had their tongues and ears pierced. My gay male companions noticed a recurring pattern that would assure direct contact with the straight guys of interest. Inevitably one of my nipple rings would show, leading to the predictable 'flaunting--of-the-piercings'. My 'male nipple rings' would be admired by the girls,  than one of the chicks would be bold enough to escalate and bare her pretty boobs RIGHT THERE at the bar with her nipples pierced and the straight guys reactions: CLASSIC! WHOA TITS! They were wondering how do 'the gay guys' get all the attention within the first few minutes at the bar with virtually NO EFFORTS. And with our sudden 'star-power' they then became incredibly friendly and then my gay male friends would let the wild cat out of the bag, push me centerstage and say: "AND HE HAS HIS DICK PIERCED TOO!" And yes I'd promptly and casually whip it out and the girls would be cheering and fawning and the straight guys want to see (a gay guy's pierced dick) too...  we got a lot of drinks from total strangers... man, let me see that again! DAMN, man you got balls! One of my sidekicks from the bar-days some 20 years ago TO THIS DAY only scores with guys considered straight. Somehow cockiness and confidence and convincing verbal skills are associated with desirable fun people...

I can only recommend IF YOU ALWAYS WANTED A PIERCING there! 

When it comes to playing, aka WHORING AROUND like we do, I expect guys to say RAW IS LAW, accept promiscuity, POZ GUYS are my favorites and the inked and both ears pierced and sluttily dressed can be expected to have a few more fun tricks to come out later... the only regret (if any) is that I wished I had gotten more into getting tats... definite TRADEMARKS assuring me credit in all the pics circulating among the manwhores... love having a total, sexy stranger ask me: "Say is it true you have a PA?" "Wanna see it? Go ahead, touch it!"

275619115_526543385703211_1628169054215450096_n.jpg

slpacu.jpg

pool my idol.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I have been fucked by a half-dozen guys with penis piercings, either frenum piercings or Prince Alberts. The experiences have been fun—there can be something deeply slutty about bottoming for these guys—but sometimes they have left me sore. The experiences were fun, but they are not essential for me.

Edited by garsento
Typo
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, garsento said:

I have been fucked by a half-dozen guys with penis piercings, either frenum piercings or Prince Alberts. The experiences have been fun—there can be something deeply slutty about bottoming for these guys—but sometimes they have left me sore. The experiences were fun, but they are not essential for me.

I agree! There is something extra slutty taking a PA cock! It feels great, especially when the metal slips inside! And if the cock itself isn't too huge the feeling of a meaty cock plus moving metal parts inside my hole is amazing!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gaypigbb said:

I agree! There is something extra slutty taking a PA cock! It feels great, especially when the metal slips inside! And if the cock itself isn't too huge the feeling of a meaty cock plus moving metal parts inside my hole is amazing!!

I would note that I have had different experiences.

In May, I got fucked by a.gut with a frenum piercing. More important than that was the fact that he had a big thick dick, that he was hot, and that I was a bit high on marijuana edibles and really happy to be in PrEP. ("Welcome to PrEP," he said as he fucked me hard.)

Before that, in February I got fucked by a guy at a sex party with a nice-sized dick and a PA. I made an exception to my rules and let him fuck me bare even though I did not know him; he said he was on PrEP and, to be fair, his BBRT ad was consistent with his claim. (To be even more fair, that was about as far as I felt safe in making exceptions before I got on PrEP.) He fucked me nicely in a couple of positions and I almost wish I let him cum in me, but against this I was too sore to have anyone else fuck me for a bit over a week.

Before that, in November of last year at another sex party I finally got fucked bare by someone who I had been circling around for a while, with a long dick that had a frenum piercing. The fuck was great, but two times he pulled out completely there was a small drop of my blood at the end of his dick. No damage and the subbiness I felt I had never felt before, but I think that was risky.

My takeaway? It was a fun variation, but something that can be a bit hard on my ass. I think I would probably have problems taking a pierced dick regularly.

• 1 month later...

It has become very common in the last 10 yrs with prince Alberts are  poz  either toxic or undetectable.  I was surprised watching a Netflix show "You" fourth season, the 1st murdered victim had a prince albert and what surprised me was they clearly showed his pierced limped cock.  a good 2 seconds as his body was being cut up.... First two seasons was great with the 3rd okay... 4th isn't great.  But I loved that scene.  So, maybe it's going to be more common in future films and movies