Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

Never had one as of yet. I would like to think I'd like it. I hope it would feel amazing and attack my prostate and make me leak like a broken sprinkler  but lets be honest, once the pierced dick is in my hole, I've given up my right to bitch about it. He's in control and my job is to be manhandled and take as many loads my man can gift me. If i get to cum during that time, it's a plus but not required.

2 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

Such a turn on when the guy reveals a pierced cock! Always take it and loved everyone I’ve had! Must be the slut in me! 😈

Always a very big turn on when they reveal a pierced cock, esp when you weren't expecting one. Had a guy a while ago that I'd seen had a PA but when unwrapping the goods discovered he actually had a few piercings down there with 2 in his helmet. I was his for what ever he needed.....and he and his piercings felt fucking amazing 😜😈😜

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I love taking the really big cock piercings from real piggy guys cause they are more likely to be the guys who are really trying to hurt me and tear my hole up when they fuck me. the kinda tops who like to inflict pain on whores like me for fun and think I’m worthless trash

• Upvote 1

I was fucked by tops with a PA quite few times, it's like any large cock; it can be sensational, and sometimes painful, but I always accept and let them fuck me, and sit it out.

Actually one of my 'regular' tops has one, pretty massive PA.

20 hours ago, Luxbrit said:

I’ve yet to take a pierced dick, but I’m very curious to how it would feel 

You are missing out... I loved getting fucked by a Sir I had who had a 00 gauge PA, so much so that I had one donea few years back in his memory.

Clearly, as a fellow slut, take any and all cock, but you gotta try and find a top with a big PA to pound your guts 🙂

• Like 1

Depends on the cock size, ring size, ext, also on how lose the ass.  I have an average 6.5" with PA as does my husband.  We both don't feel the PA once inside getting fucked but I can say I feel the PA doing the fucking.  

When I worked for the NPS at the Grand Canyon we had nothing to do on the weekends. At the time I was on 4 10's so 3 days of sitting in a hotel room with nothing to do. I was on grindr non stop but only got a few takers a month at best. One day I got on and found a guy like 500ft away. After chatting a bit he asked if I wanted to jerk off together. I told him I was really just a sub bottom looking for more but I would jerk him off if that was all he wanted. He wanted to be discrete so we agreed he would come to my room after dark with some weed and booze. He showed up and it was a supervisor from one of the other crews. After a few drinks I asked him why he didn't like to top and he said come look and see. I pulled out a hung uncut cock with a 00ga p.a. and 5 barbells on the top and 5 on the bottom. A few more shots and I was like fuck it lets get this thing up my hole. All I had for lube was ointment from a first aid kit. Once he was rock hard I laid on my side and he got behind me and started easing in. The p.a. he had to push in first then one by one he pushed all the barbells in. Once he was all in there was only about 2in of stroke which didn't work for either of us so I told him just to go for it. After about 5min it got easier to take and I started enjoying it. After he blew his load we laid there watching tv but the large p.a. stayed in my ass. About 20min later I felt him getting hard again. I spent the rest of that season with a pretty sore hole but it was well worth it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4