Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

I would think if I see a guy with a PA at the bathhouse that would say he is a top guy.  I have not had one in my ass yey but I certianly want to try it.  Hopefully it happens soon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cman54 said:

I would think if I see a guy with a PA at the bathhouse that would say he is a top guy.  I have not had one in my ass yey but I certianly want to try it.  Hopefully it happens soon.

A lot of bottoms have PA as well so it's not an instant guaranteed they have a PA so they must be top

Just now, cman54 said:

Thank-you for the advice

You're welcome, don't want you to be disappointed that if you see a guy with a PA at a sauna and try to hook up and the both of you spread your legs waiting for the other to fuck them.

3 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

You're welcome, don't want you to be disappointed that if you see a guy with a PA at a sauna and try to hook up and the both of you spread your legs waiting for the other to fuck them.

That is true. If I`m flirting with a guy at the bathhouse and want to go back to my room and fuck I normally tell him I`m a bottom and I really want to get fucked. I normally tell him to I want it bare and his load in me. 

On 5/7/2023 at 5:09 AM, UKFFBBBtm said:

A lot of bottoms have PA as well so it's not an instant guaranteed they have a PA so they must be top

Or - - - a lot of us with PAs are versatile and like to fuck with it AND get fucked with one!  Luv the feeling - boTh ways!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few guys with p.a. fuck me. I think they are hot on the right guy. This last weekend I had a crazy hook up. I was kayaking down a river and had a nude hiker come into my camp. He commented on my 0ga p.a. but his was way bigger.  After a few shots and some chit chat he asked if I wanted to see what it felt like.  We didn't have any lube so I just slobber all over his cock and got face down on my sleeping bag. It took him at least 5min to push that huge ring in. It was the craziest feeling having that bump around in my guts.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a small gauge reverse PA at the Mega Plex in Providence four weeks ago. He did not cum in me (was only 11:15 pm- saving that load ). Slow full strokes all the way in and all the way out.   I was surprised at how bloody his cock was when he pulled out.  Small gauge is a hole ripper for sure. 

Hi

I have answered this in other topics.. basically it's no more painful than getting an injection. A true  professional piercer will avoid piercing any blood vessels. You must drink plenty water to dilute your urine. Next morning I recommend that you piss into a warm hand basin (concentrated urine will sting a bit), healing is fairly quick.. u will have to resist wanking for a few days.. make sure that U move there piercing back and forth so that your skin doesn't attach. Up sizing .. every 3 months..

Enjoy!!!