The POZ Cop

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this site. I'm just finishing up the super long second chapter for this one but here's the first one to hang you over until that's complete. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

The lips of his ass sucked on my bare cock as I began to push into his body. The pressure of his sphincter as I slid into the young man’s ass was as mesmerizing as it was every time. This was not the first time I had fucked this ass. The first time was months ago though it only seemed like days. He was doing 39 in a 30, so I pulled him over and only gave him a warning. I hadn’t done laundry in a few days, so I was down to wearing my briefs that always made my cock slip out of the opening in the front. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but it gave me a very readable dick-print through my blue, uniform dress pants. I hadn’t even noticed that I had “popped out” until I was halfway to his car. Halfway there, I looked down and saw the very clear dick-print and immediately knew what had happened. I tried to play it cool, though I knew it would be in my head all through the stop.

When I reached the guy’s car, I had to do a double-take up from my notepad when I saw the cutest ginger otter I had ever seen. But then again, I had seen him; he lived in the same apartment complex that I lived in. After seeing him, I even noticed that I had seen the small, compact car before. He was wearing a white tank top with a tuft of red chest hair peeking through the top. His pale face framed his nervous smile.

“I’m sorry, Officer, I didn’t even notice that I was- heeeeey, don’t I know you?”

“Actually, I don’t think we’ve ever met, but I think we live in the same apartment complex. I’ve seen you walking to your car before.” Seen was a bit of an understatement; I had fantasized about him. In a relatively small, republican town, you don’t see a lot of flamboyant gay guys, or at least guys that you can tell are gay from a distance. He was always wearing short, bright shorts and the tightest tees and tanks you could imagine. I could have sworn that I even saw him wear a tank that was just a big rainbow one time. An older lady was outside her apartment too at that time and looked over at me after he got in his car and drove off as if saying, ‘hey, aren’t ya going to do anything?’ I really hate this town sometimes. The old bat scowled and went back into her apartment after I shrugged as if saying right back, ‘I don’t see anything wrong here.’

“License and registration.”

“What? Oh. Right,” He said, seemingly as caught off guard as I was. He handed me his cards, and I was able to see that his name was Tim.

“Ok, I pulled you over today because you were speeding a little bit back there. Not too bad, though, so I’m just going to give you a warning and let you be on your way. Give me a second, though, and I’ll be right back with your cards.” He nodded his assent, and I went back to my vehicle to make sure he didn’t have any warrants on him. Almost as soon as I typed his name into the computer, though, he came back as clear. I walked back to his car, maybe paying a bit too much attention to his driver’s license picture instead of his vehicle and the road. I imagined the mouth in the picture wrapped around my thick cock. I imagined spraying his throat with my seed and him swallowing it like the good little boy he is. Before I knew it, I was back at his car window, and he was waiting for me to speak.

“Ok,” I handed him the warning I had printed out in the unit, “you came back clear, and here’s your warning. Just pay a little more attention to your speed, especially in these low-speed areas of town. I don’t like being this hard on people on such stupid violations, but the town wants us to really crack down on even low-level speeders.”

I saw Tim peak out of his window down towards my waist, “I actually don’t think I’d mind if you were a little hard on me.”

“What?” I said before looking down at myself; I was fully hard and tenting my pants. “Oh my god! I’m sorry about that!” I said, trying to hunch over to hide my erection, more from the prying eyes of the other passers-by than the otter in the car in front of me.

“No need to be shy, officer,” Tim said, laughing. “Actually, I’m pretty free tonight if you’d want to come over to relax… after you get off work.”

“Sorry, kid. But I don’t go over to strange guys’ places.”

“Oh. Oh my god, I’m sorry. I just thought-“ Tim began, trying to backtrack and ramble.

“If you’d want to come over to my place around 10, though, I’m sure we can relax just as much. Apartment 202,” I said as I gave him the warning slip. He looked at it like he had found a golden ticket. Maybe he had. Maybe we both had.

As soon as I ended my shift, I ran up to my apartment and tried my best to make the place look at least slightly presentable. I put any dirty dishes in the sink, threw any trash away in the garbage can, and then cleaned up all the sweaty jocks that I’d usually peel off as soon as I stepped foot in the door. Then I thought about it and left one hanging off the end of my couch, trying my best to make it look as if it was casually thrown instead of deliberately placed. I usually didn’t top for a guy unless I knew him well, and most guys I hooked up with were surprised when I commanded that they fuck me. Don’t get me wrong though, I’m a power bottom all the way. You may be fucking my sweet ass, but I’m in control, always. I went to the bathroom and began to clean out, and just as the water began to run clear, I heard a knock on the door. I waddled out of the bathroom with a clean jock strapped around my ankles and looked at the time. 9:52 p.m. He was early. I liked that.

I put on some gym shorts over my jock and pulled on a cotton, black undershirt that made my pecs pop. When I answered the door, he was still wearing the same white tank as earlier and a pair of sweatpants. I guess I hadn’t paid attention to his height when I looked at this driver’s license, but he seemed to be 5’6” to my 6’1”. I was almost tempted to recheck his driver’s license to make sure that he was 18.

“Hi,” Tim said a bit more timidly as he looked up into my eyes.

“Hey, man. Come on in,” I said as I opened the door a bit wider, and he stepped inside.

“Wow, your place is way cleaner than mine. Probably good that we didn’t meet over there.” We both laughed. After I closed and locked the door, I went for the kitchen, gesturing that he could take a seat on the couch.

“You want a beer?”

“I would, but I’m underage.”

“Fuck, right. I should have known that,” I said as I grabbed two beers anyway. When I came out of the kitchen, I saw him eye the sweaty jock I had placed on the couch before noticing that I had another beer in my hand. I handed one to him, “I won’t tell if you won’t.” He took it and let out a nervous chuckle. He hesitantly took a sip and grimaced with the scowl of a non-initiated drinker. “You’re twenty, right?”

“Yeah,” he said through a scowl after taking another sip.

“What are you doing in town still? Most kids leave as soon as they turn 18.”

“Well, what are you doing in town still, officer?”

“Touché,” I said as I sat and clinked my bottle against his. I took a sip and swallowed. “I guess I didn’t know what to do with my life after high school. I wanted to move to the city, but I had no idea what I’d do. Eventually, my dad got sick, and I had to take care of him until he passed.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. By that point, though, I had already gotten a job as a cop, and I became content with small-town living. It’s always been a bit dry when it comes to dating, though. I’d usually go into Dallas since it’s relatively close for a quick hookup or to visit the baths.”

“You’ve been to the Dallas Bathhouse?! I’ve always wanted to go! Is it cool?”

“A little dirty, but it can get pretty hot if you go on the right night. I’ve been in the middle of some pretty hot orgies a few times there. Not to mention that was where I first got DPed.”

“DPed?”

“Double penetrated. Wait! Are you a virgin? Shit! It’s probably so inappropriate for me to talk like this with someone I just met.”

He laughed, “No, I’m not a virgin. Pretty sure the school’s QB took that a long time ago. And you’re fine. I like talking like this. I can’t really discuss this stuff with my straight friends. Well, I can but only to make them feel uncomfortable and mess with them. Never seriously, though.”

“I hear that,” I said before we clinked our glasses together, and both took a swig of beer. I noticed that he grimaced a little less this time. “So this quarterback, how was that?”

“He was this solid block of muscle, six-pack abs, bubble butt, the works. We had gym together, and when we would get dressed, I’d always catch him staring at me. I was fully out by that time, and most of the school knew of the supposedly token-gay. Well, one semester, he transferred into my English class, and the teacher assigned us to do a presentation together. He comes over, and almost as soon as I close the door to my bedroom, he takes his shirt off and asks if I like what I see. I knew what he was doing, but I wasn’t going to let him get it that easily. I told him to put his shirt on and that we had a lot to do and to get his books out. He looked confused at first but got his books out without putting his shirt back on. I pretended not to notice, though.” The kid was practically perspiring top energy with the story he was telling, and my hole was already twitching. The beer was clearly getting to work and doing a lot to loosen him up. “We began to brainstorm, and as I would type, I’d catch him looking at me from the corner of my eye. After about thirty minutes or so, I knew I had tortured him enough, and he got up behind me and began to massage my neck. Soon his hands went down to what little pecs I had back in those days and began playing with my nips. Hard-to-get or not, I couldn’t hold out any longer, and we went at it and was surprised when he started to beg me to fuck him. I never expected my first time to be with someone like him, let alone with me topping anyone, let alone him.”

“I think you’ll be surprised to find out who some bottoms are, kid,” I said before getting up and straddling him. I looked down into his eyes and lifted his chin, and kissed him. His mouth opened to me and my tongue invaded. I could feel his cock immediately stiffen against my taint in his sweatpants. I pulled back to take my shirt off, and he did the same. As soon as his was off, he went for my nipple and began sucking. “Fuck! That’s it. Suck that tit, boy!” As he sucked, his hand went down and wrapped around my cock that was tenting my shorts. The sensation immediately jolted me back to reality, and I knew I had to press pause on the fun to get real. “Hey, wait, kid.”

“What? Sorry, was I, umm, going too fast?”

“I’m the one straddling you here.”

“Right.”

“Nah, I just need to tell you something before we go any further.”

“What?”

“I’m HIV+.” To the kid’s credit, he didn’t try to buck me off and didn’t look nearly as afraid as I thought a kid his age would after hearing the news. His lack of response actually explained why he wasn’t as worried as I had expected him to be. “Let me guess: Truvada?”

“Yeah, I started as soon as I finished high school.”

“Gotcha.”

“You’re the first guy to actually tell me that he’s positive, though. Kinda makes the whole thing a bit more real.”

“Do you want me to get up?” I asked, prepared for him to say yes, but feeling that he wouldn’t.

“Actually, yeah. If you can.” All the self-assuredness that I had had a few seconds before was gone. I slowly lifted myself up off him, and just as I swung my leg back, he pulled me back down to the couch. I looked at him confused before he got on his knees and put his hand behind my back, and pushed me on my back with the other. I wasn’t used to being this submissive, especially to someone so young, but I kinda liked this kid taking charge. I went with it. He laid down on top of me, my hard cock pressed into his chest as he once again went for my nipple with his mouth. He began to tweak the other nipple with his fingers.

“Fuck, yeah! That’s right, boy! You got me so hard!”

“I can tell,” He pulled his torso away and reached for my stiff cock again, jacking it a few times over the fabric of my shorts before slowly pulling them down. I’m not a massive guy at only 6”, but the head of my cock definitely makes up for any lost length. Tim immediately went for it and began to suck my throbbing dick all the way down to the root. The kid was a natural cocksucker through and through. He was twirling his tongue around my head and into my slit, which drove me wild even though it felt a little uncomfortable. He reached down and cradled my balls, squeezing and tugging them as he continued to suck my cock. I moaned as his fingers dipped lower, and he began to tease my hole. “You like that, daddy?”

“Daddy already, huh?”

“What? You don’t want to be my daddy?” He said while pretending to pout up at me, my aching cock resting against his face. Thinking of the three guys I converted after my own conversion, I would love to hear this kid begging for my POZ load one day. No Truvalda, no barriers. Just good, old-fashioned infection.

“More than you know, kid. Now, how about you stop teasing that hole and start opening up your daddy for a fun night.”

“Yes, sir,” He said before sticking his finger in his own mouth, moistening it with his saliva, and placing it back on my hole. He slowly pushed it in, and suddenly I wish he had used lube. His fingers were long, leaving me to wonder just how big of a tool he was packing. Within no time, he was poking my prostate, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through the rest of my body. Beads of precum were oozing from my dick and falling to my belly. He noticed and leaned down to lick up the small pool that was forming. “Fuck, that’s so sweet!”

“Yeah? You like your daddy’s juices?”

“Yes, daddy,” he said before dragging his tongue down the length of my cock. Then his tongue ran across my taint and over my hole as he pulled his finger out of me. His tongue slipped in and began to swirl around my insides. I was in heaven. My moans rang out through my apartment, and for a second, I forgot I had nosey neighbors that had already called the landlord on me more than once for being a bit too loud. His tongue lapped at my hole, coating it in a thick coat of his saliva.

“Oh fuck! Your tongue feels so fucking good. Get up in daddy’s hole, boy!” I moaned as he writhed inside me. He grabbed onto my cock and stroked me, and moaned into my hole as he felt my sex flex against his grip. “You must really want daddy’s fuck chut.”

“Seems like we both want it,” He said as he squeezed my cock in his palm. I moaned in agreement. He took his hand off my dick and grabbed a nearby pillow. He pulled my ass up off the couch and put the pillow down just at the base of my spine. Before I could take a breath, I felt the head of his cock line up with my entrance. Without a word between us, he looked into my eyes as he sank his throbbing cock into me. My mouth opened wider and wider with each centimeter that he invaded my body.

“Oh fuck, kid. How big are you?!”

“Big enough,” he said as he slammed the remaining inch inside me in a single plunge, just as I had thought that he had already bottomed out. He stayed there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of my hole wrapped around his cock. The look in his face of pure pleasure that I had caused made me fall for him right then and there. Hell, if it hadn’t been for his driver’s license, I probably wouldn’t have even known his name by this point usually. We were connected at that moment like I had never been with a man before. “Your hole feels so good.” No cock had ever made me feel like this.

“You like that POZ hole, boy?”

“Yes, daddy. The fact that I’m balls deep in a POZ guy makes this, I don’t know, somehow more intimate. Weird to say, but I feel like it does.” He said as he slowly, ever so slowly, began to pump in and out of my asshole with his engorged cock.

“Sharing a POZ body IS the most intimate thing you can do. You’re not just connecting with the man your fucking but with every gay man that has come before you.”

“Fuck!” Tim moaned.

“You like me talking about being POZ, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he moaned as his hands caressed my torso and curved around the globes of my ass. His thrust became a bit deeper and sharper.

“If you weren’t on Truvada, would you still want to be fucking me?” I asked him, huffing out my words. I saw him hesitate before answering.

“I don’t know,” I remember being just like him. I was a slut, but I was still a protective and hesitant slut, at least until I wasn’t. Once it sunk its fangs in me, the virus took over, and any fear I had left me as it began to multiply inside my body. I could tell Tim wanted to chase but was still being pragmatic and cautious, which any slut should be. This isn’t a cold that goes away with some Chicken Noodle Soup. As I looked up into his eyes, he tried to avoid mine. I could tell he felt ashamed.

“Hey,” I said and pulled him down on top of me and into a deep and long kiss. I felt his shame and inhibitions lift as our tongues swirled around our mouths. “I’m not going to push you or judge you either way.” I kissed him deeply again before pulling his head into my  dark and hairy chest, “I would never do that to my boy.”

“I don’t think I’d be ready to do that yet. Or if I’d ever be. Would that be a problem?”

“What? No, of course not,” I said, pulling him up and looking directly into his eyes so he could tell that I was being serious. “I like you, Tim. I mean, I literally just met you, and I already have your cock in me as we speak, but I’m pretty damn sure I already like you, kid.” I planted a tender kiss on his cheek.

“I like you too,” he said. I hadn’t noticed that he had stopped pumping until he started again.

“Fuuuuck,” I moaned, “Your cock feels so good!”

“You like my NEG cock in your POZ hole?”

“Fuck yes!”

“You want some NEG cum in your hole, daddy? You want my NEG cum?”

“Fuck yes, boy! Cum in my ass, Tim! Give me that NEG load!”

“Fuuuucccckkkk!” Tim nearly screamed as he plunged his cock all the way inside my hole and began to shoot rope after rope after rope of hot cum into my infected rectum. The contortions of a man’s face and neck as he unloaded in me always turned me on. It was as if he was going through an unbearable amount of pain that it caused him pleasure. And the fact that he was using my body to achieve that made me feel honored every time a top came in me. I was so turned on by the look on Tim’s face that it only took me ten strokes of my own cock to make me shoot all over my stomach and chest.

Tim collapsed on my semen-soaked body and lay there panting as I felt his cock twitch with a few final squirts of cum in my ass. We were both exhausted and puffing as we came down from our orgasms.

“Can I… Can I stay the night with you?” Tim hesitantly asked.

“Of course,” like he had to ask. I wrapped my arms around him, and before we fell asleep, I whispered, “My name’s Cody, by the way.” He looked back at me and smiled.

“I like that. Cody,” he sighed as he turned back and fell asleep.

That was the first night of our relationship, but far from the last.