what to write on the back of my new jocks

Alsorted

jock modifying   

15 members have voted

1. 1. so bought some white jocks so i can write on the band above my ass so when i walk through my local  sauna wiggling my ass baiting all the tops on my way to the glory holes to get loaded they have no mistake what i am there for so do i go with cum dump or faggot open to suggestions too 

This poll is closed to new votes

so bought some white jocks so i can write on the band above my ass so when i walk through my local  sauna wiggling my ass baiting all the tops on my way to the glory holes to get loaded they have no mistake what i am there for so do i go with cum dump or faggot open to suggestions too 

Whichever one you think more accurately describes you. I can't give you insight into that, as I'm neither one myself and I don't know you; this strikes me as a kind of poll like "what color should I paint my living room?" I mean, dude, it's your room, you have to live in it, you pick what you like.

I couldn’t even vote on a poll like this with so few options when such a creative canvas is available to you. You could do so much with this. Think of it as any advertising space - consider audience, what you’re ‘selling’, and the message. Do you want to be blunt? Cheeky (no pun intended)? Subtle? Seductive? Witty? Are you going to go with describing the product (“CUMDUMP”) or provide instructions (“FUCK ME”)? Whatever you decide, be careful what you ask for - you might get it. 😉

SLUT

ENTRANCE IN REAR

🔽  (simple arrow)

HOLY 🔽 GRAIL

DEVIANT

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

IT’S NOT GOING TO FUCK ITSELF

BOTTOMLESS

INSATIABLE

INCORRIGIBLE

JUST DO IT (Nike swoosh optional)

I could do this all day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I couldn’t even vote on a poll like this with so few options when such a creative canvas is available to you. You could do so much with this. Think of it as any advertising space - consider audience, what you’re ‘selling’, and the message. Do you want to be blunt? Cheeky (no pun intended)? Subtle? Seductive? Witty? Are you going to go with describing the product (“CUMDUMP”) or provide instructions (“FUCK ME”)? Whatever you decide, be careful what you ask for - you might get it. 😉

SLUT

ENTRANCE IN REAR

🔽  (simple arrow)

HOLY 🔽 GRAIL

DEVIANT

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

IT’S NOT GOING TO FUCK ITSELF

BOTTOMLESS

INSATIABLE

INCORRIGIBLE

JUST DO IT (Nike swoosh optional)

I could do this all day.

I look forward to you going all day and writing more!

Now that was downright straight to the point!!  😃  

1 hour ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

But most men know that already with the sharpie attached to my strap. 

Oh snap

7 hours ago, Leather69 said:

What a waste of money.. just buy a jock strap.. then on your exposed butt just put 2 arrows (one on each cheek).. pointed towards your hole//

A good idea except for one thing - the marks don’t survive the steam room. After even one good steaming, even with laboratory-grade markers, those marks will have begun to fade by the time you get back to your room, and after a second trip they’re pretty much gone. I suspect they’ll be more durable on a jock.

18 hours ago, Philatanus said:

Now that was downright straight to the point!!  😃  

Well...that’s the whole idea, isn’t it?

BREEDING STOCK

DIVE IN  (may encourage ass eating)

YOU’RE NEXT

VIRGIN ASS  (no one will believe this)

TRY IT YOU’LL LIKE IT

GRADE A CHOICE

GIFT OF THE GODS   (you can pull this off only if your ass is really excellent)

FOR THE TAKING

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

FORM A LINE

TIGHT END

TOUCH TO FUCK

INSERT 🔽 COCK

NATURE ABHORS A VACUUM  (probably only useful at university settings and intellectual conferences)

WHORE  (results may vary)

SHAMELESS

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

OPEN 24/7