Branding

VanCumDump

8 minutes ago, VanCumDump said:

🔥🔥🔥 Hot! What is the design? 

there is a kef for the women slaves, several useful shapes for other brands.

Just fyi, when ya test the brand on wood, ya gotta clean it up real good before ya use it on skin

Edited by Hard1
spelling
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

there is a kef for the women slaves, several useful shapes for other brands.

Just fyi, when ya test the brand on wood, ya gotta clean it up real good before ya use it on skin.

How to one apply being a branded slave? 😈

Thank you for sharing. They are fucking hot! 

On 12/15/2022 at 1:21 PM, VanCumDump said:

How to one apply being a branded slave? 😈

Thank you for sharing. They are fucking hot! 

when you do the strike/placement hold it for a moment and it will leave a red print exactly like the iron, that will turn to a scab

• Piggy 1

On 5/30/2022 at 2:45 PM, baldwin said:

If i had an owner I wouldn't mind if he "branded" me but I would prefer to a tattoo to lesson the pain and possible infection.

Yeah branding has to be done correctly.  One guy I knew who was not even gay or bisexual and into vanilla sex only had a brand done on his arm and he got it done at a fraternity at our university. It looked like it was infected and he was not even in the frat as a member, or pledging it, etc. He went to a party and was all fucked up on lots of downers, booze, pot,,and cocaine saw some frat guys heating up coat hangers on the stove and got the fraternity's Greek letters on his arm. I also knew guys that would do a bowl burn or heat up a metal pipe used to smoke weed or hash and put a brand on their hand or arm.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anyone here tried cold-branding...where you take an iron, freeze it with dry ice, then touch it to the skin.  i hear that the brand is not permanent, but can last for quite a while!!  Curious about it, if anyone has any  knowledge about it!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/30/2022 at 12:02 AM, mikeboi1 said:

I have never been branded and not sure if I am ready for such, but it would be hot being branded publicly like an animal naked getting branded.

we are just animals, cattle, waiting o be branded and bred

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...