do you swallow your own cum?

ShaneJF

Oh Yes !  Swallowing it - growing up , a Older Fem Male transforming me - taught me not to waste my Cum loads !   Swallowing it - using it as lube for my body - maybe squirting a load or 2 in the ice tray - cum loads ice cubes for drinks - friends - not knowing it !

Been swallowing for over seven years now. The first couple of times was difficult: I would spit it out disgusted at myself and at the taste, but just forced myself one day and have been loving it ever since. Makes cleaning up after a jerk session so much easier and I assess my general health by the taste of the cum too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I think some of you are missing the best use of your own cum.  I like to cum on my food.  I loved to cum on my sandwich that I would take to work and eat in front of everyone in the lunch room.  Little did they know what condiment I had on my food.  Still do it but retired now so no one to eat in front of.  Tasty

Yes, when I don't have someone in bed with me and I'm turned on, I stretch out on my bed, raise my legs over my head, bringing my cock directly over my mouth, and I masturbate until I shoot my load in my mouth and swallow every drop. I like it best when I have some guys watching me do it. Sometimes, guys will try to explode In my mouth before I ejaculate.  Its pretty cool. I love the taste of cum and that's why I'm listing myself as an oral cumdump.

I swallow my own sperm very often, especially if I haven't swallowed someone else's for a long time. Most partners ejaculate in my ass, and only those who ejaculate again, or when one fucks me and the other I suck his dick, then they ejaculate in my mouth.

• Like 1