Blowjobs with lube

Cckscker

Does anyone else like to use lube with blowjobs? When im edging my top for long sessions its nice to go from hands to mouth. Sometimes when im blowing him he'll squirt some silicone lube from the bottle onto his dick and into my mouth.  Its so awesome to be used like a fuck toy like that. Any tops have experience with this or like it when their boys use lube during blowjobs?

I always wait for the first drop of precum....then take the cock out of my mouth....and rub the precum around the cock end.....useually get some more juices....so carry on working that in.....around the bell end up and down the cock shaft......then when they start moaning and the cock stats to throb if suck like fuck.....bell end and shaft....you know when the guy is going to fucking explode.....deep throat and out it comes......so no I don’t use lube..like to give a full blow job naturally......

• Thanks 2

I PERSONALLY PREFER THE NATURAL LUBE PRODUCED BY A VERY EXCITED DICK, THE SWEET TASTE OF PRECUM.  MIXED WITH THE SALIVA IN YOUR MOUTH IT PRODUCES A LUBRICANT THAT DOES NOT HAVE A FUNNY TASTE OR ODOR.  IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE GREAT TASTE OF SKIN THAT IS SO MUCH A PART OF SUCKING COCK.  I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GIVE A "BLOW JOB NATURALLY"!

• Upvote 3

Actually, I've found through the years that after the first few moments of being sucked, the Cocksucker's saliva becomes more - well - slippery, more of a lubricant all by itself.  That more slippery "spit-lube" is produced more prolifically the more the guy sucks Cocks. I very much enjoy that secondary aspect of the guy's saliva, since it often oozes out of his mouth and hangs in long, stringy loops off his chin, onto my balls.  Usually a cocksucker will spit the lube-drool into his own hand and start jacking his own Cock while slobbering on mine.  

Obviously though, the very best mouth-lube would be a load sucked out of some other Cock, just before going down on mine. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 4:32 AM, Cockstrap said:

The best way to do it...I agree.....precum mixed with mouth juices.....is the best and so sweet.....tongue that bell end then deep suck the cook......

Totally agree with you - my , if a problem , I enjoy going places - drinking - smoking - having fun !  I am very submissive - finding myself of friends or strangers comes on me - Great times ! Love single guys taking charge or a few guys taking me - sucking me - pulling down my pants - eating or rubbing their hard dick up my cunt hole - becoming a fucking whore / cum dumpster - being used !

• 4 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 1:31 AM, tallbootsleather said:

I PERSONALLY PREFER THE NATURAL LUBE PRODUCED BY A VERY EXCITED DICK, THE SWEET TASTE OF PRECUM.  MIXED WITH THE SALIVA IN YOUR MOUTH IT PRODUCES A LUBRICANT THAT DOES NOT HAVE A FUNNY TASTE OR ODOR.  IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE GREAT TASTE OF SKIN THAT IS SO MUCH A PART OF SUCKING COCK.  I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GIVE A "BLOW JOB NATURALLY"!

I agree. I am not sure why the OP.uses sex lubes when he sucks cock? Wouldn't saliva or pre cum work fine? 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:56 PM, Cckscker said:

Any tops have experience with this or like it when their boys use lube during blowjobs?

Actually, I don't particularly care for conventional "lube" .... much prefer the bottom suck off some other Cock, then switch to mine ... a mouthful of Sperm is always the hottest - I might even kiss him - and it goes without saying a Hole full of loads off other Cocks is ideal.

• Like 1

I've had guys use flavoured lube on me  before and always give it a taste but nothing tastes better than precum and my own saliva is enough lube for a good BJ however...

on a trip to Amsterdam in my early 20s I spent all day smoking weed then went home with a guy I met at a club, we got to his place he told me to suck his (thick as hell) cock I was spitting cotton, didn't have a drop of saliva, he had me take a swig from a bottle of olive oil and keep it in my mouth as he slid his cock deep into my throat until his cock and the inside of my mouth was coated with oil letting him slip and slide his cock down my throat and bust a monster load in my mouth with such force it nearly came out of my nose.

• Like 2