Which fantasy did you realize?

Beetle

Hi,

i am a top breeder loving anonymous hookups, specially (but not limited to) anon blindfolded ass up face down twinks begging for a load.

My fantasy would be dressing as a FedEx, dhl delivery guy, ringing at a hot bottom twink’s house/appartment delivering a package. When delivering, putting a foot between the door, forcing a way in and force the boy to suck and get fucked bareback. Of course he would be rewarded by a load deep inside. All consensual set-up in advance and using a stop word so they could step out anytime they want.

Anyone who did this kind of stuff? Any story, experience to share? Any fantasy you did realise?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have had 3 fantasies that came to be realized. 1 to be made to walk naked from my car to my fb’s house, wait to be let in, and then after we’re done to walk back to my car naked. It was even hotter than I thought it would be, and I’d love to do it again. 2 When I had a car with a manual transmission I wanted to be told to ride the gearshift with my ass while I sucked my top’s cock. That was fun too. I sucked him first and got a facial, and then rode the gearshift with his cum in my face while I sucked him a second time. 3 to be tied up and blindfolded outside and have to wait for my partner to get there and use me. That was incredibly hot too. First he sucked me, then he decided he wanted to ride me(I was tied up sitting in a chair). It even started raining while he was riding me. It was even hotter because I could hear my neighbors talking on the other side of the fence and my other neighbor that didn’t have a fence could have come home at any time. 

Last summer I hooked up for the first time with a truck-driver.
Married bi driver, from Belgian.  We discussed where he would park in my town. Went there and got fucked in the sleeping-cabin.

Raw of course. 😉 

On 12/18/2021 at 6:40 AM, nokiax88 said:

It's still a fantasy, but i often look at the delivery guys their bulge and check how they respond to it 😀

Well, nobody can help/avoid the first glance - and some of those deliverymen are almost certainly "DELIVERY" men !!!  They run on a tight clock though, so you may need to inquire about a <polite cough> EVENING DELIVERY !!!  Some fantasies aren't all that tough to make a reality.  So, when one or several respond, be sure to tell them you like your deliveries unwrapped.

My fantasy was to be young man’s first Daddy and finally I got my chance. I checked out a lad at the sauna. He was watching the action while masturbating but wasn’t taking part. He was late tens/early 20s and I was 45.  He was short, medium build completely smooth - hot as fuck. By contrast I’m stocky and very hairy. I took a chance, walked up to him, put my hand round his cock and started stroking it. He got harder so I know he liked it but he was still acting kinda shy.  I led him to a private room whereI  told him he got me fucking horny and that i wanted him. He admitted that he’d like that but he was a virgin and had only jerked off with other boys/men. I persuaded him to come home with me. At home took him to my bed, undressed him gripped his balls and kissed him hard and deep. I sucked his cock then flipped him over, opened his legs and shoved my tongue in his hole and rimmed him for his first time. He was moaning then he said something like “awww Daddy, that feels so good” Having a young man call me Daddy turned me on so much. I rimmed him and fingered his asshole for half an hour. I told him I was going to fuck him. He mumbled Ok so I pressed my cock on his hole and slowly stretched his ass over my cock, I managed to get balls deep in him but there was no way  I could fuck him as hard as I wanted. I gently shafted him till I was close. I said "I’m gunna cum in you son”" and he said, shoot your load in my ass Daddy” I felt i was the king of Daddies as I seeded his ass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did have an encounter on Halloween 2021 that flipped a past straight encounter I had. When I was in college, I had sex with a girl while two guys had sex a few feet away after a party in her apartment. This past Halloween, I got fucked by a buddy bent over a picnic table while a male-female couple fucked at the same table. It is hot to think I came full circle. Hopefully 2022 will see a lot of buck-list fantasies crossed off my list!

• Upvote 1